[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a 174 5'6" dyel to go from couch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1459615765831.png (495KB, 839x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1459615765831.png
495KB, 839x2000px
Is it possible for a 174 5'6" dyel to go from couch potato to BUD/s ready in 7 months?

And general operator thread I guess.
>>
On the off chance this person is an incredibly gifted athlete who just never decided to get off his ass then maybe, but even then probably not.
Those guys have trained for years and many are collegiate level athletes. I have been around some ranger guys and they are animals. Just the way they move looks different from the average fit guy. That is one of the things that you need to be born with.
>>
>>29526418
And if he's just an incredibly determined individual?
>>
>>29526359
Probably, it's not that hard to qualify for it desu, some of the operators I know we're average dudes that wanted to challenge themselves, some of them did physical labor their entire lives and were fit that way, others prepped by running, doing calisthenics, and weight lifting. Swimming is great cardio, it will increase your runs as well as your entire upper body strength. But qualifying is only half of it, whether you can handle the training is another thing.
>>
>>29526418
>is one of the things that you need to be born with

No you need parents who aren't borderline retarded sheep that feed their children a lb of sugar a day, drug them for fictious "mental illness", and discourage physical activity.

>tfw millenials are the first generation in America predicted to have shorter lives than their parents
>tfw 70% of Americans overweight or obese
>tfw preppers waiting for " SHTF" when it's been going on for years while they sit complacently
>>
>>29526494
Oh and I don't know what a 174 5'6 dude looks like, but I'm 180 at 6ft so I'd imagine you're a little chubby? It might take like a year for you to be ready depending on your starting fitness level.
>>
>>29526512
Moderate. Like, I Can run a mile straight. That's about it. But I can train like a mother.
>>
>>29526499
>thinks SHTF has been going on for years
>criticizes others for "sitting on their ass"
>while posting about it on a Samoan Tribal boneweaving symposium

Damn man, there is cognitive dissodence and then there is THIS
>>
>>29526534
Yeah man, start with like a 30 minute jog, take rests during as needed but push yourself, once you're able to jog for 30 consecutive minutes start doing runs, swimming is Probably one of the best things you can do, it's challenging on the entire body and will burn fat and build lean muscle in the upper body where runs won't do anything. Start moderate lifting to supplement and do some cals when you don't swim or lift. Good luck to You man, have fun getting /fit/.
>>
No. You'll either quit because it's too hard or you'll injure yourself. If you didn't play a sport in high school or college, you really don't have a chance.
>>
Start out slow so you don't innainjury. But running you should at least do a five mile run three times a week. Focus on strength training on non-run days. Also you probably want to try to keep as much of that fat you have as possible. Yes strength training includes your fucking legs. (if not mostly so)
>>
>>29526468
Most of it's genetics m8
>>
Seems like a good way to get relatively fit, qualify, and then wash out in the first week after fucking up a joint or connective tissue due to the previous 5+ years of physical inactivity.
>>
>>29526723
That doesn't sound correct.

>>29526657
I wish this meme would end.
>>
Gonna try my hardest. Fuck you haters.
>>
>>29526359
No
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.