[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gotten a very good job offer in Eastern Pennsylvania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1450236267811.png (2MB, 1556x860px) Image search: [Google]
1450236267811.png
2MB, 1556x860px
I've gotten a very good job offer in Eastern Pennsylvania and may be moving there from Ohio.

I know the basics, but what are their laws like? What's the culture like? Can I bring my NFAs? Can I bring my fiddy cals? Will the three /k/ommandos that live in York be my friends?

It's very close to DC/NY/Philly so I'm expecting a good deal of hoplophobia.
>>
>>29522371
The only thing you need to worry about is paying you local country sheriff $20 to the policeman's ball for your LCF and letting ATF know you're moving so so can keep your cuck stamp guns. SEPA has plenty of kommandos
>>
>>29522371
By the way, >>29522446
Was typed up in by a ChesCo fag living in YoCo.. Though to be honest, the only hoplophopic people are the MD people that commute north.. Or the college kids from neighboring states barring WV and OH
>>
>>29522446
>paying you local country sheriff $20 to the policeman's ball for your LCF
What's that? One of those "I'm friends with a LEO so don't pull me over" sticker?
>>
>>29522681
LCTF*

License to carry a firearm
>>
>>29522686
Oh, cool. Time for my third one then.
Yes there's reciprocity but state licenses don't really apply if you don't live in that state anymore.
>>
>>29522686
Who the fuck actually counts "to" on acronyms? What kind of idiot are you? It's ATF not TBFATAF.. Christ. /rant
>>29522692
This.. You'll need to provide two references of character in the county you'll reside in. Any person legally residing in the county is fair game: citizens, army, visa workers/students, etc. Then you just put "self defense" as the reason you want the permit. It's basically like running PICS
>>
>>29522371
Laws are good with the exception of some odd restrictions on what you can hunt with and shooting in public lands.

Outside of the cities its Pennsultucky. Philly is slowly getting better. Main line is full of rich folks who think they no better. Decent people around but a noticeable number of jerks.

NFA is all good, notify the ATF with the proper forms that you are changing residences. Same with fiddy.

York kommandos are good people. I'm in Philly if you end up that way.
>>
>>29522747
BoATFaE
FTFY
>>
>>29522757
>Same with fiddy.
Wait what.
>>
>>29522371
where specifically? lived in the southeast most corner for 21 years and plan to live out there til I die or it becomes too developed

(it's gone from cornfields and dense woods to million dollar housing developments and shitty not-cozy fakeass farmers market type stores)

also food mushroom capital of the world thanks to a bunch of dirty mexicans
>>
>>29523030
York, most likely.
>>
Lancaster here.
You'll have no problem with culture or laws in PA.
>>
>>29522964
Fifty Cal big motherfucking gun is fine for PA. You'll have a time and a half finding a place to shoot one at a respectable distance but you can own it.
>>
>>29523056
York? I live there, there's nowhere to shoot whatsoever.
>>
>>29523201
I did some googling ahead of time and there's a college RIGHT there, dunno what you're on about.
>>
>>29523214
Theres nowhere to shoot if you are a poorfag like me.
>>
>>29523056
as long as you're not going anywhere near the city of brotherly homicide.

>>29523221
whoosh
>>
>>29522371
I don't know where in eastern PA you're talking about, but pretty much any place that isn't Philly is pro-gun. Do you need quick access to Philly for your job?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.