[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find Splav M23 chest rig I can afford for $81 >$30 sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: SPLAV M23.jpg (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
SPLAV M23.jpg
16KB, 420x420px
>find Splav M23 chest rig I can afford for $81
>$30 shipping from Moscow

http://www.russian-thunder.com/#!products/c4xl

Feels.
>>
>>29436161
Fuck that u can get a SSO/Sposn chest rig for $95-97, Eger chest rig (holds 9 AR mags and 6 AKM), Lachunik has 4 mag pouches holds 12AR mags and 8 AKM I forgot the eBay seller.
>>
>>29436205
>>29436161
I can recommend eger rigs, the quick release is really nice
>>
For $40 more you could get an AWS plate carrier.
>>
>>29436161
This looks like a larger version of the SADF M83 chest rig. Why not get an SADF one for half the price? Unless of course you really want this specific chest rig which I can understand.
>>
>>29437410
shit tier mounting on the SADF rig, already have one.

Is there a better rig for AKM/AK-74/AR-15 mags and hydration with possibility of battle belt attached to bottom and a slick PC underneath?

maybe a molle area for Glock & mags too?
>>
File: 20160117_222022-1.jpg (3MB, 2286x2187px) Image search: [Google]
20160117_222022-1.jpg
3MB, 2286x2187px
>>29436161
Hey, that's my rig.

You can get it from Kalinka for considerably more, but the shipping will be less and obviously it won't sit in Russian customs for a month.
>>
Do you guys actually use chestrigs for anything besides making a cool SHTF loadout? I was thinking it might be useful for sport shooting or something like airsoft (yeah, I know), but I want to actually find a use for one of these so it doesn't gather dust, waiting for the mythical happening.
>>
>>29439738
They are nice to have for 3 gun and similar competitions if they have multi mag stages.
>>
>>29439738
You know, some people on /k/ actually do rifle courses and go trekking with their raifus.
I've loaned a few chest rigs out to my younger friends for airsoft and they love them.
>>
>>29436161
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EGER-Russian-Original-SPOSN-SSO-Military-Tactical-Chest-Rig-Vest-New-Best-/252309003829?hash=item3abec9de35:g:pXcAAOSwr7ZW2bYH

I paid more for this but this is a good deal $59 plus $24 for shipping so its a total of $83.
>>
File: 20160330_005302.jpg (709KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160330_005302.jpg
709KB, 2048x1152px
I got my m23 and i was surprised now flimsey it was the mag pouch flaps are flimsy only aingle layer thin nylon the rig has a lot of cool features but it could be sturdier..the straps are okay bit hey really need to redesign the rig with some thicker nylon everywhere besides the straps..pic related thats muh m23
>>
Do the Russians give their guys so many flares because they're too poor for NVGs?
>>
>>29440991
how long did that velcro last?

Thats why i prefer to use the Sposn chest rigs since the ones I bought didnt have velcro on them, snap metal buttons, snap metal buttons found on M17 gas masks, and then I got the one with the silent type which is similar to the old US M14 canvas mag pouches (holds two mags, grenades, and has strap to connect with H-type suspenders).

Thats also why I prefer fastex buckles that are on the British chest rigs (holds 9 ARmags) and the "Rhodesian" style or type chest rigs made by Eagle Industries, Blackhawk, and BDS Tactical. (four mag pouches holds up to 12 ARmags).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.