[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone ID this rifle? It's in possession of a roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Can anyone ID this rifle? It's in possession of a roommate who none of us trust and I'd like to remove the firing pin from the bolt, but I don't know what rifle it is to properly disassemble the bolt.
>>
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>29423198
Some Carcano. Don't be a shithead and fuck with someone else's property. Would you like it if someone opened your mail?
>>
>>29423224
If I were a thirty year old child with bipolar disorder and an unmanageable sense of rage? Wouldn't mind at all
>>
>>29423235
Maybe you're just an insufferable cunt and your roomate is tired of your shit.
>>
>>29423235
your roommate is 30?
>>
>>29423224

This. If you think he's going poltergeist on you just move out or tell him he needs to leave. No point in going through his personal property. I know you wouldn't want someone doing that to you.
>>
Such a helpful board thx guize
>>
File: 1458802086109.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458802086109.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>29423235
Seems to be managing his rage fine, he hasn't oswald'd you yet and from what I can tell youre a cunt. So maybe you're the problem>>29423235
>>
>>29423254
>>29423198
This is probably b8, but.
Shall not be infringed, faggot.
He literally dindu nuffin other than tick you off if all your reasoning is that you Hetero sapiens don't like him.
>>
>>29423198
It seems you've got nobody on your side. Have you ever considered you're in the wrong?
>>
>>29423279
>expecting support
Yep, I'm wrong
>>
File: jfk.gif (1MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.gif
1MB, 400x272px
OP don't fuck with another man's carcano.
>>
>>29423297
>>29423256
Stay away from book depositaries and grassy knolls
>>
>>29423279
>expecting support
Seems I'm wrong
>>
>>29423254
Cunt thou art
>>
>>29423309
To be fair, /k/ can be a bunch of dickbags, but just because none of your roommates trust this person doesn't mean you can go through their property and dismantle their possessions.
>>
>>29423297
>>29423224
Thanks anons
>>
>>29423325
>To be fair, /k/ can be a bunch of dickbags
Pretty standard for 4chan
>>
>>29423198
>roommate hates you and your guts
>you want to make him hate you even more
Christ, you're a cunt.
>>
>>29423325
Especially firearms. That is 100% guaranteed to piss off the owner. Sounds like you aren't that familiar with guns either, so it's probably a fairly bad idea for you to be handling someone elses without their permission or supervision.
>>
>>29423198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1mu2dlafG4
>>
>>29423343
but make sure it's loaded first
>>
> don't trust roomate
> go through his stuff without him knowing
> want to disable his firarm without him knowing

How is he the untrustworthy one here?
>>
>>29423370
This, he probably wasn't going to shoot you but now he most definitely will.
>>
>>29423341
To be fair I'm leaving out lots of detail. I know this is a shitty course of action, but it's not a simple situation. This roomate is actually my brother-in-law. My wife and I had to return to her parent's house while she finishes nursing school. Her brother is an overly-emotional 30 y/o who spends all day sleeping and all night on twitch. He's at the age where my wife's family's schitzophrenia kicks in. He's recently been threatened by my in-laws with rehab due to excessive drug use in the house, and made to move out of his room of thirty years. He takes no responsibility for his actions, and he lashes out at everyone in the house. Odds are my in-laws are unaware that he has the rifle, and my wife is nervous about being home with him. I'm not an alpha, it's not my house, I basically have no voice in the house. All I want to do is make sure that he can't kill anyone in the house with a rifle.
>>
>>29423370
yea what's the whole story OP get some green text happening.
>>
the amount of moralfags in this thread is incredible

OP just throw the ugly rifle down a river some place and post pics
>>
Why not just booby trap the toilet with some C4 after all you are already illegally damaging someone else's property....
>>
>>29423380
>Her brother is an overly-emotional 30 y/o who spends all day sleeping and all night on twitch.
So what?
>He's at the age where my wife's family's schitzophrenia kicks in.
You're not a doctor and until he's diagnosed with it there's nothing you can do.
>He's recently been threatened by my in-laws with rehab due to excessive drug use in the house
So call the cops or some shit
>and he lashes out at everyone in the house
Prolly cause niggas be fucking with his shit all the time.
>and my wife is nervous about being home with him.
So move the fuck out he was there first.
>I basically have no voice in the house.
Point the gun at yourself and pull the trigger.

>All I want to do is make sure that he can't kill anyone in the house with a rifle.
Jesus christ it sounds like Hillary Clinton and Feinsten morphed into you.
>>
File: 1406916141475.jpg (38KB, 714x748px) Image search: [Google]
1406916141475.jpg
38KB, 714x748px
>>29423380
>Guy is a NEET so he shouldn't have the right to bear arms
His rights don't end where your feelings begin, mate. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>29423380
You should have a joint with him and quit being a faggot or the hysterical females in your environment.

Al lot of 30s are broke and living with family not surprising considering the way the economy has been.
>>
>>29423380
Right, the guy does sound like a fucking waste of skin, and this seems a bit more reasonable now. What are the drugs involved? Maybe mention the rifle to the in-laws? If he's living under their roof then they're within their rights to say he has to fuck off or lock the rifle away or something. A lot of people here are going to get all shall not be infringed about this, but if you're worried about you wife and this guy is as unstable as you say then I kind of get it.
>>
>>29423398
god damn you're a faggot
>>
>>29423413
Because your a shrill white knight and amateur psych in your spare time?
>>
Dude if he's living in his parents house and the parents and sister don't want him there then it's time to man the fuck up and kick him out.

If you really wanna fuck with it just put some like gorilla glue in the barrel. Make sure you coat all 360 degrees.

Or just buy your own gun
>>
>>29423413
That said, still don't fuck with his rifle. It's his, and he still has the right to own it, but it's the parents' house. Reckon anything has to go through them.
>>
File: OP.png (100KB, 832x489px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
100KB, 832x489px
>>29423414
lol no
>>
>>29423198
just get out of there op, and tell her parents about the gun
>>
>>29423422
He takes it to the range and the barrel blows injuring the shooter in the next lane.

I hope the person who put the glue in the barrel gets 10 years in a federal hole.
>>
>>29423420
Nah, it's just the drugs. Gotta be honest, I get the sense that OP might just be being a bit of a pussy and automatically mistrusts anyone with a gun. But on the off chance he's not just being pathetic, I reckon the parents, it being there house, still have the right to tell this guy to sort himself out, fuck off, or get rid of the rifle if he wants to keep living there.
>>
>>29423394
lmao typical american shithead logic, you'd probably get fucked in the ass by a massive nigger instead of having it touch your property
>>
>>29423438
I meant the guy's drugs. Not my drugs. If he's smoking a bit of weed then noone gives a shit and OP is a faggot. If he's tweaking out on coke and is know to be a fighty cunt then maybe OP has a legit reason to worry about him having the rifle
>>
>some weird guy and my sister moves into my parents house
>keeps messing up my room and trying to get mom and dad to kick me out
>>
>>29423438
Probably just a weed smoker.

I think the OP has the right to do this if the gun owner has also the right to dig around in the OPs stuff and fuck up anything he takes a dislike to.
>>
>>29423433

Would be funny though
>>
>>29423446
Stop fantasising about nogunz and being raped by niggers you are airing to much of your angst publicly.
>>
>>29423389
>Moralfags
>Saying that someone shouldn't be fucking with someone elses stuff makes you a moralfag

>>29423380
You're a fucking coward. Maybe the reason you don't have any say is because you don't deserve any say.
>Odds are my in-laws are unaware that he has the rifle
Have you considered growing a fucking pair and talking to them about it?
All we've got is what you're telling us and from the sound of it, you're a massive faggot and you need to stop fucking with other people's stuff. It isn't your house.

>>29423414
He's right, though.

>>29423422
Except it isn't his damn house. He has no say in kicking him out, nor should he. First he accuses him of being bipolar, then of having schizophrenia.
>He's at the age where my wife's family's schitzophrenia kicks in.
That sounds sketchy as fuck to me. According to his bullshit, they get it at that age, but his in-laws and wife are fine?

>>29423438
Yeah, he may be a shitbag druggie, but the line is innocent until proven guilty. He should definitely have a talk with the in-laws about his concerns, but that doesn't mean rifling(kek) through the fucker's shit and trying to disable it or inevitably break it because OP has no fucking clue what he's doing.
>>
>>29423454
Yeah, that's what I suspected, left it out and said it here.
>>29423452
I get where you're coming from, and I'm saying OP shouldn't fuck with the guy's stuff. But also if the guy's being a cunt in someone else's house it's up to them what to tolerate
>>
>>29423459
So would a C4 booby trap in the toilet.
>>
>>29423464
no he's not, he had some acceptable points then he said some stupid shit and then he started being an edgy memer
>>
>>29423467
>explosive diarrhea
>>
>>29423464
nigger do you even know how schizophrenia works? Not every single person with the possibility to have it has it,it's just a risk
>>
OP

Why not challenge him to an oil wrestling match broadcast live on youtube. If you loose you buy him 300 bucks of his favourite drug if he looses you get the rifle.

You can let the whole word see what a faggot whiteknight you are.
>>
>>29423464
fuck his property and yours too, faggot
>>
>>29423389
>implying morals are not a good thing to have

spotted the cock sucking bull prepping faggot.
>>
>>29423489
rude
>>
Aside from the fact OP seems to be a bit of a nancy boy there is one pretty obvious fact. Does said 'crazy' guy even have ammunition for that Carcano? It's not like 7.35 x 51mm is super common or anything.
>>
>>29423486
Therein the solution.

Offer him some cash for the rifle.
>>
>>29423498

Offer him a rimjob for the rifle

Tell him you'll give him the good ole "rim fire" with a suggestive wink.

Most gun owners are familiar with the term and will understand what your intentions are.
>>
>>29423198
It's a Carcano Model 1891/24 carbine.

http://candrsenal.com/terminology-a-quick-and-dirty-guide-to-carcano-rifle-models/
>>
File: 1459021194070.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459021194070.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>29423498
pssst
>hey
>ounce of weed 4 ur gun
>>
>>29423495
He can still use it as a club on his blushing bride when she nags her brother about his weed habit because she has made it by being taken in and providing pussy to a white knight.
>>
>>29423506
Derp; I mean 91/28.
>>
>>29423474
If you're referring to the fifth line, I suppose I did fuck up the pronoun game a bit there. I meant that even if his brother in-law is a druggie shit, "he" as in OP should have a talk with the in-laws.
Other than that, I don't really follow.

>>29423484
Is OP a fucking psychiatrist, though? He didn't say the neet was diagnosed, merely that according to family history we have no access to and have only on his word, that he's at the age where they CAN get it.

>Not every single person with the possibility to have it has it,it's just a risk
That's exactly the point.
>>
>>29423509
The OP is far to lame to do something sound like that.

Hey OP this guy will tell you who your bride is fucking behind your back probably a gun nut. This is just a conspiracy to have you killed by the brother and getting him locked up leaving her and the guy cucking you clear to inherit the lot
>>
>>29423518
No but he might have it, and I can see why he wouldn't want a guy that might be crazy to have a gun
>>
>>29423522
Like someone crazy enough to go and break into someone elses bedroom and rummage through their stuff and then post on k asking how to remove the firing pin for an obsolete calibre gun because he has an hysterical bride whos fucking the neighbourhood behind his back and wants him and the brother gone?

?
>>
Take a dump into the barrel
>>
>>29423198
You have no right to interfere with his posessions, especially not firearms.

If there is no mention of firearms restrictions on you tenancy he has every right to his gear and if you do you he has every right to speak to the landlord and compel your tenancy to be void.

Tldr stop acting a cunt, you don't decide if he has guns in the house.
The state and your landlord do
>>
>>29423198

>>29423509
>>29423498
>>29423504
These are probably the best solutions to be honest. You don't violate his rights by fucking with his shit, you get your safe-space, and he gets whatever shit he wants with the money.

>>29423522
Of course, but all we have to go on is OP's claim that the guy is essentially a manchild neet at absolute worst and that's probably with embellishment or cherry-picking on OP's part.
Unless the fucker starts talking to walls or some shit, it's not like being a neet is illegal.

Hell, the fucker might even talk to the gun, but that would probably be normal on /k/. I doubt every single person on here could claim to be a well-adjusted individual.
>>
>>29423537
This probably is what's going on tbhfam
>>
>>29423537
jesus christ nigger are you so hopped up on /k/ memes that you don't get that guns are dangerous in the hands of retards? The dude is a fat neckbeard weeb who probably shitpost on 4chan, and he might be crazy too, so op would like it if he didn't have a 7.62 rifle if he does decide he wants to become the supreme gentleman
>>
>>29423551
>that guns are dangerous in the hands of retards?
Why? You have one? If you don't then why are you posting here?
>>
>>29423546
Guns are great conversationalists.

Offer him some money or it op.

If he really is a druggie he'll take it.

If not he won't and then you will know that there is no real problem and your wife is an hysterical cunt.
>>
>>29423551
Not that anon.
But in that case, we might as well take your funz away, too. For all we know, he's a /k/ommando and OP is embellishing and/or making shit up.
>>
>>29423380
Yes, the best way to deal with schizophrenics is to secretly mess with their property while they aren't around.
>>
>>29423551
>The dude is a fat neckbeard weeb who probably shitpost on 4chan, and he might be crazy too
So, about half of /k/ then?
>>
>>29423537
>This
Op is the paranoid crazy fuckhead.
>The people I live with are trying to kill me
>>
>>29423551
Only with ammunition. Which this has not got.

I loath neckbeards but if they are allowed have guns then that is that. They may loathe me but have to accept my right to have guns.

I smell a lot of nogunz female hysteria in this scenario.
>>
>>29423564
yeah but what if he's not
>>29423555
ebin
>>
If you don't trust your room mate with something like not fucking killing you then why the hell are you living with them to start with?

Don't fuck with their shit. Even if they don't have an issue with you, messing with their possessions is a sure way to make them hate you.
>>
>>29423566
Its called gaslightng and a way to drive people insane. The sister wants the brother and husband dead and set the scenario up..She has already sourced alternate cock.
>>
>>29423198
well if he wasn't going to shoot you, he certainly will try now if he finds out you fucked with his rifle.
>>
>>29423551
>The dude is a fat neckbeard weeb who probably shitpost on 4chan, and he might be crazy too, so op would like it if he didn't have a 7.62 rifle if he does decide he wants to become the supreme gentleman

Found the libtard, no one cares what he would or wouldn't like, he has no right to fuck with someone's property.
White knights like you defending this faggotry are literally saying the OPs scared fee fees, but not scared enough to move out or talk to the house owner are more important than the persons right to property

Holy fuck, I'm a Bong and your anti-gun levels disgust me
>>
>>29423576
Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent faggot.
>>
>>29423576
If he's not? Then OP should either gtfo or act like a civilized being and talk with the in-laws about it rather than fuck with his brother-in-law's shit. If he and his wife are so scared, they can leave. It's not their house, neetbro lived there first.

>>29423615
This.
>>
>>29423224
This is different considering opening someone else's mail is a federal crime
>>
If he's going to kill the family it will probably be silently one by one with a knife in the night time while you are all asleep not with an old carcano. Sleep tight OP.
>>
>>29423327
You could have figured it out by looking at the damn thing. We're not here to read for you.
>>
>>29423631
>This is different considering opening someone else's mail is a federal crime
http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-damage-to-property/
>>
>he a good little bipolar druggie he dindu nuffin shall not be infringed innocent until proven guilty
OP shoulda just said he was black.
>>
>>29423633
No way. He sounds way too passive aggressive for that. He'll probably end up poisoning OP's food with drain cleaner or something. Eat tight OP.
>>
>>29423650
>black guy
>owning milsurp
wat
>>
>>29423661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5X6SdONa3g
>>
>>29423650
>Playing the race card when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand

The point is that OP is probably full of shit. Everything he's said isn't backed up and sounds like shit he just assumes.
We have nothing to know he's schizophrenic. Even if we take everything OP has said as fact, that still only makes him a neet with a family history of schizophrenia that happens to be at the age for it.
We also don't know what drug OP is accusing the guy of abusing. I think potheads are as annoying as vegans, but I'd rather be around a pothead than a heroin junkie and I don't think their 2nd amendment rights should be infringed upon just because they're stoners. (Insert AR-15 puns here)
>>
>>29423674
It's like finding a shiny pokemon
>>
Jesus Christ you guys are so uptight

He's probably a fat WoW neckbeard who raised enough money vacuuming the house to buy a milsurp rifle.

He smokes some weed - so fucking what

Let the man shoot his rifle in peace

OP is being pressured by his wife's fear of guns. Women and democrats have an innate fear of weapons.
>>
>>29423198
dont mess with someones property douche
>>
>>29423198
Your roomates names doesnt happen to be lee...
>>
>>29423683
Just saying that k would be more helpful if op said he was black instead of a degenerate druggie.
>>
>>29423380

Jesus Christ.

1. Move out. Problem solved.

2. If financially unable to complete step 1, have your wife talk to the parents about the issue. Have her explain clearly what she would like to have happen.

3. If parents do nothing, and you STRONGLY feel like he's a threat, find another way to complete step 1 because it's going to be even more difficult to earn rent in a grave.
>>
>>29423495
What's this about the ammo? Is it that tough to come by? If so then that solves the problem. If finding it is at all difficult, the guy won't do it.
>>
File: Carcano-M41-comparison.png (606KB, 1450x660px) Image search: [Google]
Carcano-M41-comparison.png
606KB, 1450x660px
>>29424132
Without identifying the rifle for sure... yeah, it's probably some oddball 7.35 or 6.5mm WWI round that hasn't seen much use since WWI. I have one, it's actually a nice little weapon I like to shoot it, but getting ammo for it is a pain in the butt so I rarely do.
>>
>>29423198
Mosin carbine type 53 or some shit
>>
>>29423198
Do you live in a book depository building, possibly on Houston and elm St in Dallas?
>>
>>29423198
It's an AR 15, refer to the pic I posted for disassembly
>>
>>29423198
what's stopping him from getting even more pissed at you for fucking with his riffle and stabbing you or beating you to death with any number of other deadly Items that liberals like to ignore?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.