[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. I just watched Heat for the first time last night. It makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So. I just watched Heat for the first time last night. It makes me want a FN FNC even more now. And oddly enough a Galil ARM.

Is there any other movies that use a FNC out there?
>>
>>29399599
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/FN_FNC

Take your pick. Not too impressed, desu senpai
>>
File: 1458588371784.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458588371784.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>not HK91/G3
baka
>>
>>29399648
That's because I already have a HK91 variant. And it's one of the few rifles I will not get rid of, ever.

>>29399630
agreed, jesus fuck that's a horrible list.
>>
>>29399648
Because the FNC is a superior rifle. Objectively superior.
>>
>>29399722
lol no
>>
>>29399599
id rather the short barrel colt commando looking rifles, but to each their own.
>>
I just picked up a vintage colt govt. carbine... it's as close to the colts used in Heat as I can get w/o NFA bullshit
>pic related
>>
>>29399599
>tfw no FN FNC
Why the fuck don't more companies make civilian versions? There's fucking hundreds of companies churning out millions of AR's and AK's, why can't there be a handful making FNC's?
>>
>>29399722
>"Bait. Behind you, on the right."
>>
File: heat3.gif (2MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
heat3.gif
2MB, 256x144px
one of the few films that actually captures how fucking loud guns are
>>
>>29403872
Its not that simple to just "make a handful of FNC's". Tooling costs are a thing, and there probably aren't enough nerds to soak up the cost of it. Getting guns set up for import, and doing the paperwork for said imported guns is probably a pain too.
>>
>>29403872

It's one of those guns where there's lot of demand... but not enough for companies to bite,as the costs and R&D > demand that and I think FN owns the rights.

rights not withstanding... just like with the STG44 it will only take one company with balls to do it... Will though be probably be a small time outfit with a small time run that will run about 2K per unit,

then when posted on here autists plebs will sperg out with

>too expensive
>too heavy
>muh aftermrket stuff
>will not bang

and will be a niche gun, companies know this and I revert to what I wrote above
>>
>>29403890
Yeah thats one of the things I love about that whole shootout that I rarely see mentioned. The attention to detail with Pachino firing on semi for fear of hitting civvies is a great touch too.
>>
>>29403890
second this. I really love that.

>>29403540
>>29403822
been there, done that. Built a MK18 CQBR. fun and very handy little gun though. Might make another.
>>
FNC-fags are limited to only animu
>>
>>29403965
>The attention to detail with Pachino firing on semi for fear of hitting civvies is a great touch too.

>that lack of td when he's checking his dead partner
>neil's sig being cocked when it's just laying in his car

haha, no
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.