[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may sound ridiculous, but I'm trying to find a purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg (14KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg
14KB, 400x232px
This may sound ridiculous, but I'm trying to find a purpose for my Deagle brand Deagle besides it being a range toy.

How could I feasibly carry one? I have family who live in shittier parts of town and something like that is intimidating to dindus.
>>
>>29390553
Buy a shoulder holster.
If you want to CC something that big it's the best way to do it.
>>
>>29390553
truck gun? kinda expensive if your vehicle gets robbed but only thing i can think of.
>>
>>29390759
What if I have a car instead of a truck?

Should I get my suspension overhauled if I am going to keep a deagle in it?
>>
>>29390769
well what vehicle do you have
>>
>>29390759
That's what I was thinking; keep it in the glove box or a cup holder and keep my normal CCW (G32) on me at all times.
>>
A fool and his money
>>
>>29390808
He already bought the damn thing.
>>
>>29390815
That's... that's the point.
>>
>>29390815
Yeah, bit of a richfag and I had money to splurge. I found it at a pawn shop for a grand and couldn't pass it up.
>>
>>29390887
There is nothing wrong with buying things that you like. Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>29390808
>bought an appreciating asset that has a market with collectors
Yeah. No.
>>
Appendix carry it in a high rise holster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_VnzTjROY
>>
>>29390553
Are you fat as hell? If not, shoulder holster. If yes, find some sort of iwb holster.

If cheap and fat, lift up gut and tuck underneath after releasing gut.
>>
>>29390553
Take up handgun hunting.
>>
File: MogadishuJeepSomalia.jpg (55KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
MogadishuJeepSomalia.jpg
55KB, 512x384px
>>29390553
Self defence against technicals. You'd probably want it converted to .440 corbon for that purpose.
>>
>>29391035
So, swap in an extended barrel?
>>
>>29391037
Why can't I own a recoilless rifle?

America is so unfair.
>>
>>29390553
Why would you buy a Desert Eagle in the first place? It's literally a meme weapon and only retards purchase it for self defence.
>>
>>29391049
Not really necessary. You should have a railed section on the slide for rings. The only reason to extend the barrel would be extending the sight radius, which isn't needed with an optic.
>>
>>29390553
What caliber is yours?

IMO, .50 AE or gtfo.
>>
>>29391035
This OP
.44 mag and .50 AE are good enough for most anything South of Canada. And .357 is good for medium game out of the stock barrel with the right loads. Just make sure your ammo is jacketed, MR reallyyyyy doesn't like lead ammo residue getting in the gas system.
>>
>>29391914
It's the 50.
>>
>>29391100

Who the fuck needs a reason beyond "I thought it was a cool looking gun and I wanted one?"

Same damn reason I want a Mark 23. I'm not going to conceal it. I have a bunch of other guns I'd use for home defense. I just happen to want one, and that's as good a reason as any.
>>
>>29392033
this is what drove me to purchase one.
>>
>>29390769
Kek
>>
>>29390575
Sounds good Max Payne
>>
File: Battal bruthas.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Battal bruthas.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29392033
Well said man. Pretty much the main reason I got mine as well. Though I do admit, I really do want to try hunting with my .44 mag. I've got some nice hot loads with some jacketed bullets that I wonder how'd they do.
>>
>>29390953
I noticed it printing the moment the intro part ended. May as well open carry at that point, because he isn't fooling anybody.
>>
>>29390553
if you carry that in the hood you're going to attract the wrong kinds of attention, coupled with it being an impractical weapon you could get yourself into trouble

the only practical use for one of those I could possibly think of would be as a backup weapon when hunting big game
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.