[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, do you sleep with a gun under your pillow, under your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1394316732041.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1394316732041.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
Hey /k/, do you sleep with a gun under your pillow, under your bed, or in your night stand? Why?
Personally I sleep with my cc under my pillow, because I can get to it quicker than in my nightstand, used to have a shotgun under my bed though.
>>
File: 1447064260708.gif (2MB, 375x209px) Image search: [Google]
1447064260708.gif
2MB, 375x209px
>>29383767
>mfw we will be hearing on the news about some retard who shot himself in the face while he was sleeping
>>
Pillow's probably over doing it.
Just put it on top of your nightstand.
>>
>>29383922
it's in a sticky hoster
>>
I don't keep my bedroom gun Unser the pillow.
It is between the night stand and the wall, held by a magnet.
The sofa gun is under a pillow.
The hallway mossberg is in the umbrella stand.
Kitchen has two guns. 1911 in a holster under the over bench cupboards. H&K .45 under a stool.
>>
>>29383767
On my bed, loaded.

Bayonet mounted.

My other Mosin I keep under my bed loaded.
>>
1911 on nightstand, rifle by bedroom door, shotgun in hall closet. The rest in the liberty. Certainly none buried under the chicken coop or in the pond with a few thousand rounds.
>>
i sleep with a dick in my ass
>>
>>29383767
Serious question.. how often do your amerifag homes get invaded? Sounds like you live in fear?
>>
>>29387093
Not very often in gun friendly areas, because we have guns.

In anti areas, it is common. Some morons go from anti areas to pro areas to break in and whatnot without knowing and they get shot, as is tradition.

Mostly we keep guns around because we can, unlike shitty countries.
>>
Have a bedside safe - number lock as well as key-lock, but the key sits in it so it's literally a flick of the wrist to have the gun ready, condition 0.

Take the key out only when children or guests are coming over that I'm worried would have a reason to come to the room.
>>
>>29387093
Fear? Nigga we're all waiting for the day to come, that's all.
>>
next to bed on night stand.
If you really have to have it under your pillow or some shit, you got bigger problems, such as being too deep a sleeper to really be effective in a home invasion by professionals.
>>
>>29387254
anyone who was serious, would get home security system. Good door/locks/windows. A dog. Some sense in not parking all those Bugatti's in the driveway for all to see. An actual home alarm that'll wake you if security measures are tripped. And remembering to lock everything up before leaving the house or going to bed.

And if you still manage to get fucked after all that, then you got outplayed.
>>
File: 20160223_163444.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160223_163444.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>29387093
I have 2 close friends that have been home invaded. One on the east and one on the west coast.

West coast was 20 years ago, he had a Colt fuddy fife but couldn't get to it in time.
They tied him up, and his dog.
They fucking tied his dog up mang!

I mounted my USP on the wall next to my bed with 3 screws run through 1/4" PVC, which are placed tight enough against the trigger guard to hold it in place like pegs in a board.
Also, poc related.
>>
>>29387065
Where do you keep your Obrez?
>>
>>29387603
In his ass like a deadly buttplug. He can flex his asscheeks too cock the bolt.
>>
File: 1442985680976.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442985680976.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>29387093
Used to live in Hawaii. Where I lived, it was around 70% black and Mexican gangbangers, 20% enlisted military, 5% crazy Philippinos, and 5% regular civilians.
House 2 doors down from mine got broken into, Dog was killed, and they got off with $1,000 worth of stuff.
Kid I went to school with got one of his eyes stabbed out with "safety" scissors by a bunch of angry gangbangers.
Nigger held me at knife point while his friend stole my bike.

Around niggers, guns are a necessity. Glad I moved to hipsterville (WA).
>>
>>29387562
dat Antigua Tele
>>
>>29383767
Under my pillow? No. I usually end up with a hand under there during the night.
Beside my bed (between the bed and the wall) is where I keep my 12 gauge. I live alone so I don't worry about a kid getting hold of it by accident.
>>
>>29383767
No, because I live in Canada and das illegal.

Please kill me.
>>
Sig 556 with a full 30 round may under the bed. Kinda awkward at first, but you practice it a few times and you can get it up and charge it in a few seconds.
>>
>>29383767
I sleep with at least one long gun in bed with me, one in the chamber my nigga.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.