[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Australian >90% sure my neighbor is being beaten to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1458477799556.jpg (972KB, 3015x2161px) Image search: [Google]
1458477799556.jpg
972KB, 3015x2161px
>Be Australian
>90% sure my neighbor is being beaten to death by her husband
>cant assist besides call 000 (911) otherwise I may be charged and lose my guns forever

>post on /k/ because I'm so conflicted

this country is fucking retarded "BUT GUNS KILL PEOPLE"

>pic related, toy guns seized in customs
>>
>>29342171
I'm sitting here "inspecting my ammo" with my safe open behind me until I can confirm 100% what is going on, they dont have windows on this side of their house
>>
>>29342171
Still call 000 and tell them there's a serious DV going on. Extra points if you're North Brisbane area, I'm living in the area with the highest DV rates in QLD, loving it.

Also, if customs declares those toys firearms, then they should treat them as such. They are breaking the first few rules of firearms handling, if they call that stupid because they're just toys... well good work hypocrites.
>>
>hurr durr mag guns
>durr hurr muh kek old
>durr mau too much of a pussy
>muh rights

Go shoot the faggot. Pretty sure his wife wouldn't tell on you you dumb nigge rwho is ever going to find out considering the number of predatory species you have at your disposal to make a body disappear
>>
>>29342171
>wanting to get involved with a domestic dispute
how fucking stupid are you? wait, you already mentioned being Australian...
>>
>>29342171
Just plug your ears and ignore it, citizen.
>>
>>29342195
even if word got out, he'd be vilified by the fucking media about how evil he is for killing someone when he could have called the police or stopped it without violence
>>
>>29342171
okay guys, I sat inside like a good little citizen
all went quiet pretty much at the time of my post, besides something that got knocked over or something

police arrived about a minute ago and I overheard one of them talking about getting a paramedic

I'll probably get questioned soon so if the thread is still active I'll post later

I think after this i'm going to drink myself to sleep
>>
>>29342171

pic is from June 10, 2005

at least be relevant you whinging cunt.

and grow some testicles and call the cops if you think that your neighbour is being bashed.

don't post about it on a Taiwanese stamp collecting board
>>
>>29342285
Good, now make sure you hand over your weapons because you had a thought of committing a very serious crime.
>>
>>29342171
Most of those wife-beating cunts are complete cowards. Call the police and then rock up at their front door with a cricket bat or something.
>>
>>29342171
Good. One less human parasite shitting out spawn.
>>
I tend to call the cops in those scenarios.

Violence escalates over time if there isn't intervention, and you're just one man.

I've tried to accept that some people get off on things that are downright abusive... some people are so dead inside they turn to pain to try to make themselves feel normal again.
>>
>>29342171
> shoop in some dildos
> post on customs twitter
> profit?
>>
You have failed to consider the possibility that the beaten wife is just as likely to testify against you as she is to do so for you, in the event that something happened.

Not saying that means you should never help in a domestic or relationship violence situation. But you need to keep yourself safe and out of jail, first and foremost.
>>
>>29342540
>be op
>decide to be hero
>knock on door with cricket bat
>gets in scuffle with dirtbag
>stabbed in the back by punching bag because wimen cray cray
>police investigate..lose gunz becaause police say you were too agressive by knocking on door with cricket bat
>punching bag hailed as hero for saving her dirtbag from crazy gun nut neighbor

Such is the life in the outback
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.