[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a speech to do in an hour on the importance of concealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2-CCWStandard.jpg (182KB, 1197x642px) Image search: [Google]
2-CCWStandard.jpg
182KB, 1197x642px
I have a speech to do in an hour on the importance of concealed carry. give me some good points guys.
>>
>>29291966
Fuck off.
>>
>>29291981
I don't want someone to do all the work, just give me a few bullets and I'll expand on them myself.
>>
>>29291966
Obligatory "cc is good for stopping a shooter" post
>>
>>29291966
Its a good alternative to OC when you're not allowed to
>>
If your gun isn't with you, then where is it?
>>
It's been proven that most people whom CC are more responsible, and much less likely to start fights, have road rage, or break the law in general.

The CCW class I took made it a point to scare us into being responsible. There are very few times it's legal to pull a gun on someone anymore. Merely unholstering can land someone in jail and removal of permit (in Oregon).

It's not a free ticket to wave a gun around. It's a right to carry.
>>
>>29291966
>W 31 L30
Short skinny fag with a gun and a knife bravo
>>
>>29292063
>right to carry
>right
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>29292063
>whom
triggered
>>
>>29291966
>31/30
fat manlet detected.
>>
>>29291966
whats the location? School, work?

two words: stats and stories. Look up some numbers on violent crime rates and how violent crime has actually been on the decline, show the comparison between places with laz gun laws vs strict gun laws and their crime. That sort of thing. I don't have and saved but /k/ usually comes up with good numbers. Apart from that, use personal stories of cc'ing stopping a potential rape (really hits home on colleges, get the feminists on your side), robberies, murders. Building off of that, show incidents of things like robberies leading to murder (hi fi murders), rapes and sexual murders happening in places of no gun zones and how a gun MIGHT have helped. key word is might. Don't try to cover up things like accidents, ND's, or school shootings. Face it head on and acknowledge "yeah, this CAN happen (and it can be prevented by teaching people about guns) but so can THIS" and show more incidents of violent crime. Just milk the feels and let them think on it
>>
only the police should have guns
>>
>>29292163
This post is totes effay
>>
>>29291966
I'll shoot you on the face if you don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1710x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1710x840px
>>29291966
I'll give you 4 workable points, they should be all you need
>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED
>>
File: 1451974381223.jpg (45KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1451974381223.jpg
45KB, 327x367px
>>29292336
>>
>>29291966
Carrying a gun while living in society is like wearing a seat belt while driving or having a life insurance policy. I don't expect to get into a car crash, but despite my best efforts I may be in one. I don't expect to die in a tornado, but I just might despite my best efforts. As a citizen, I don't expect to be robbed with a deadly weapon, assaulted with deadly intent, or have my house broken into while I'm in it, but despite my best efforts, it may happen.

It's not out of any sense of machismo, or compensating for a lack in personality or physical prowess, it's merely a mature and informed sense of risk management that any rational adult should have.
>>
>>29291966

depending on how they feel about vaxxing, bring up herd immunity. Basically, with vaccines, its the idea that if the vast majority of people are inoculated, the ones who can't be (because of leukemia or something) still reap the benefits of the vaccination program by not being exposed to the pathogens.

CC works in a similar way. Even people who do not CC benefit from it, because potential aggressors don't necessarily know whether they are carrying or not. I think Kates, Mauser had a section in their paper about how a well publicized CC program in Florida increased the number of armed women in the state, and they enjoyed a reduction in the number of rapes and sexual assaults as a result.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
>>
>>29292070
>w31
>skinny
Pick one.
>>
>>29292063
Oregon bro!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.