[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you found yourself in a similar situation to Kyle Reese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: T800burn.jpg (418KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
T800burn.jpg
418KB, 1500x844px
Assuming you found yourself in a similar situation to Kyle Reese in the first movie, what would you arm yourself with to defend against a Terminator?
>>
>>29223074
Anything that has thermobaric rounds
>>
Microwave oven
>>
>>29223074
A strong magnet
>>
>>29223074
Something roughly .30 caliber.
>>
>>29223114
Less useful against an enemy that doesn't require oxygen.
>>
>>29223074
.308 to the back of the head would probably shut him down, I can't remember a time in the first two movies (only ones decent enough to matter, fuck you) when Arnie was shot with anything heftier than a .223
>>
File: skyler.jpg (20KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
skyler.jpg
20KB, 500x266px
>>29223074
>>29223125

Agreed, I'd build an electromagnet in the back of a van like Walt in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>29223148
The lethal part of thermobaric weapons is not the oxygen privaton, but the fucking massive pressure that it creates around the detonation
>>
File: DDDesignator-DR2-EN-SR-UE.png (269KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
DDDesignator-DR2-EN-SR-UE.png
269KB, 300x436px
>>29223201
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
>>
>>29223074
Seeing as though I'm in LA, I'd just go for a swim, maybe even take the ferry to Catalina for the weekend. Have fun with the salt water and your electronics, terminator.
>>
>>29223074
I would challenge it to a game of tic tac toe.
>>
White Phosphorus
>>
>>29223229
>>29223229
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>29223074
Handheld thermite/napalm mix bombs in a glass bottle, and 54r. That's really all you need.
>>
>>29223074

Just because it's the future doesn't mean they can change laws of physics,

They've found items harder than diamond. Things like force, velocity such as a bullet all have factors in damaging something.

>TL;Dr

A couple 12 guage slugs to the dome, or getting lit up on the 50 Cal would still smoke a Terminator.
>>
>>29223229
Why do people put time and effort into this when they could be doing something much more productive with their life?
>>
>>29223114
don't you mean thermobarbaric rounds?
>>
Cement truck.

I'd lure him into a shipping container with some vents on top, lock it, pour some diesel/napalm in, light him on fire, then fill the whole thing with cement, trying to get it in between bits of his skeleton and that.

Then, we could either shoot him into space on a rocket, or ship him off to the Australian territory of Heard Island and McDonald Islands, near Antarctica. As a final though, we could send him to North Korea and just wait for his battery to die out in the absence of any power sources.

>...Or just install Windows ME on the system
>>
>>29223074

>spray paint

BAM. it's blind. Next challenge?
>>
>>29223229
If it wasn't for the fact theres poop in diapers and that's it's arnold from the kids show and not a genergy furry. I would fap to this hard as it hits most my major fetishes
>>
>>29223160
The cops in the station shot him with revolvers and M16s. Reese used a shotgun on him, as well as hitting him really hard in the head with a pole and it did nothing. The only things that hurt the terminator were when it got ran over by a semi trailer and dragged for a couple hundred meters (gave him a limp) and when it had a pipe bomb shoved in its ribs (blew him in half).
>>
>>29223443
I like the thought but it could easily escape from the concrete before it set
>>
>>29223507
Exactly, that's all pretty low powered stuff on the AP scale. I think a .308, 30-06 or 7.62r would be a game changer
>>
>>29223248
That only removes the skin, which might help you if you can still run from it. Since it can't hide amount humans, it would quickly attract attention and eventually be killed by the military calling an airstrike on it.
>>
File: scrap metal shears.jpg (114KB, 1028x557px) Image search: [Google]
scrap metal shears.jpg
114KB, 1028x557px
>>29223074
Fuck your robot ass!
>>
>>29223074
Pipebombs seemed to work better than anything else
Maybe a .50 cal rifle or 12ga slugs
but really just explosive
>>
Can you buy anti tank mines in America or aquire some kind of home made IED trap? The terminator is like a tank and needs the same kind of weapons to e destroyed.
>>
File: conan.jpg (54KB, 652x416px) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
54KB, 652x416px
>>29223074

> get .50BMG anything
> one round center mass
> sleep tight, Terminator
> hacksaw off Terminator's head
> bolt to workbench
> use as combination vise/bottle opener
> strip off Terminator flesh, replace with RealDoll silicone, use as sex toy
> Skynet's face when
>>
>>29223525
>Revolvers
>Low power

Dirty Harry would like a word with you.
>>
>>29223646
They were .38 specials
>>
Suicide vest whilst shouting Allah Akbar!
>>
>>29223622
it would just rip out/off your heart/head when you you lean over it dumbass
if pipebombs didnt stop it, why would on .50cal?
>>
I wish they'd kept going with the Christian Bale movie set in the future, instead rebooting the series with that Genisys bullshit.
>>
>>29223074
.22lr, it's more dangerous because it doesn't have enough energy to exit the skull so it bounces around inside
>>
>>29223646
Dirty Harry used light loaded 44 specials
>>
>>29223869
It being set in the future was the only good part
i thought that 3 was better than it was
and genisys was better than 3
>>
>>29223895
Genisys was just retreading old ground. They shouldn't have bothered with another "lets stop judgement day" plot. Skynet gets created no matter what, as does John Conner. The best way to end the cycle is to defeat Skynet after judgement day, but before it creates time machine technology.
>>
>>29223943
perhaps
i saw it in theaters in imax 3d and it was pretty awesome
i guess i have a nostalgia boner as 1 and 2 are some of my favorite movies ever
asian T1000 was way better than lady terminator
evil dr who and evil john were pretty cool too
>>
>>29223731
.50 cal stopped it in the god aweful T5 movie.
>>
>>29224003
unless it was a headshot, it shouldnt have
i dont remember if they did, i just remember 3 or 4 shots
>>
>>29223074
A big truck, preferably an old one without to much crumple zones. Weld a V shaped beam to the front and then set up a trap at a place a flat stone/concrete wall. Just funnel it in and then hit it with a car and cut it on half and/or pin it to the wall and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>29224041
you have to tag it in its cpu in its chest or some other bullshit.
>>
EFPs, EFPs everywhere. IF thst doesn't work a Barrett M107 loaded with those Tungsten APFSDS rounds you can get for like $70.00 a pop. Tag the fucker a couple times with that and I think Id be good. Also, Heisenberg Magnet van with 1000 kgs of high explosive on board, both activated by remote control. Timmy McVeigh/10
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.