[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SEOUL: North Korea on Saturday (Feb 27) boasted of a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 4533.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
4533.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>SEOUL: North Korea on Saturday (Feb 27) boasted of a newly developed anti-tank weapon that its leader said was so powerful it could turn the most heavily armoured enemy tanks into "boiled pumpkin".

>Pyongyang's state media said leader Kim Jong-un had watched tests of the portable, laser-guided rocket and declared it had the "longest firing range in the world", and was "as accurate as a sniper's rifle".

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/new-n-korean-rocket-turns/2553876.html

What now gookboos?
>>
>>29075101
>boiled pumpkin
>>
>>29075224
I hear some pumpkins can be tasty.
>>
So they caught up to the 1980s ATGM tech
?
>>
>boiled pumpkin

>Your god leader has to eat steamed gourds
>>
File: H2EfJnR.jpg (27KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
H2EfJnR.jpg
27KB, 654x960px
too bad old kimmy looks like a boiled pumpkin himself HAHA

ZING
>>
File: sad-man.jpg (55KB, 750x400px)
sad-man.jpg
55KB, 750x400px
Pumpkin is so shit, just mushy trash that is worse than Zucchini and that's saying something
>>
>>29075224
>2017
>Korean War 2: Electric Boogaloo starts
>get drafted to liberate Korea, end up a tank gunner
>One day, suddenly you hear the tank commander scream MISSILE, MISSILE 11 o'clock
>sound of glorious Juche explosion as missile hits tank
>Suddenly, you become a boiled pumpkin
>>
watched the interview on thursday ha ha
>>
Even American Abrams cannot boil pumpkins
>>
File: hotdognorks.jpg (67KB, 631x454px) Image search: [Google]
hotdognorks.jpg
67KB, 631x454px
>>29075286
I dunno, I make a pretty good pumpkin soup which is great for chilly nights
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/05/22/the-sad-story-of-kim-jong-chul-the-north-korean-leaders-brother-and-eric-clapton-megafan/

>be the middle brother, Kim Jong Chul
>all you wanted to do was listen to Eric Clapton
>wrote a poem where you wished that there was no guns, atomic bombs, and everyone lived in freedom
>get declared effeminate by your own maniacal dictator father
>country is handed over to your maniacal dick younger brother
>probably going to be killed in a Tomahawk attack when aforementioned little brother steers the country into an inevitable war with the South

I do not envy that guy.
>>
>>29075401

If she wasn’t such a spastic Nork, she could eat that hotdog without getting ketchup on her face.
>>
>>29075416
> Clapton fan

Into the gulag it goes.
>>
File: 1449365983182.jpg (56KB, 550x343px) Image search: [Google]
1449365983182.jpg
56KB, 550x343px
>>29075416
> we could have seen NK open it's borders and reunite with SK in our lifetimes
> this jackass didn't have enough sense to bide his time
>>
>>29075493
>nork surplus when
>>
>>29075286
Agreed, sweet potato is comparably better than pumpkin in all respects

I just throw zucchini on the barbie covered in olive oil then eat with a sprinkle of salt. There are worse tasting things in the world
>>
>>29075101
>Un-Ironically, using a food metaphor in a country that has no food.

Well played, petty dictator. Well played.
>>
well at least he said sniper's rifle, the technically correct term. the dear leader is infallible.
>>
>>29075286
I've had good tier punkin at an afghani restaurant in San Carlos CA, I can't remember what they called it, but it was super sweet and rich, had a red sauce of some sort with ground lamb in it.

10/10, would fight the ottomans for more.
>>
>>29075593
Nork surplus would be great. I'd love to get one of their FN 1900s that they apparently still produce.
>>
File: Type-73.jpg (58KB, 630x320px) Image search: [Google]
Type-73.jpg
58KB, 630x320px
>>29075593
I think the Type 73 is an interesting gun, sort of a mix of PK and Cz shit

>>29075976
Kaddo Bourani
>>
>>29076243
Need the shiny chrome-finished model though
>>
File: shiny and chrome.jpg (51KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
shiny and chrome.jpg
51KB, 600x656px
>>29076375
Its definitely the prettiest of the lot
Though you'd have to wonder about the mindset of someone who thinks "yeah, really need to make this battle weapon shinier than grandpa's head", I'm pretty sure its a 'developing nation' like those mad cunts that gold plate AK's and 1911 .45 pistols.
>>
>>29076537

Pretty sure that would be a parade model. The US does it too, if I'm not mistaken. I probably am.
>>
>>29076558
Think the US still has some of the old 1903's done up with silver/chrome fittings and stuff for drill, but I'm not US service so one of them may know
>>
>>29076243
>Kaddo Bourani
Thanks m80, I might actually try cooking for once.
>>
You think he really believes any of that shit he spews?
>>
>>29076649
Fairly sure no one believes any of the shit, but admitting it openly kind of gets you a ticket to a day on the range as the target or sent off to some fucked up gulag
>>
>>29075286
What does it matter, the average nork doesn't get to eat it anyway. Along with many other things.
>>
I remember those norks with plastic pumpkin leaves camouflage
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.