[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any European gun owners on here? Honestly why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (1MB, 732x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 732x1040px
Are there any European gun owners on here?

Honestly why are Euros so anti gun?
>>
They let the liberals take over and never could stop them from doing anything that wasn't done in the name of being "progressive" and making the people reliant on the nanny state.
>>
>>28691034
Plenty.
>>
File: jämt4.jpg (106KB, 659x318px) Image search: [Google]
jämt4.jpg
106KB, 659x318px
>>28691034
Goes from country to country. In Sweden cityfags all hate and are afraid of guns, while most people on the countryside at least have a bolt-action, mainly for hunting. I think the reason most people haven't felt a need for guns is that our society has been very safe for decades (which is not so much the case anymore, but people are in denial about that).

But yeah I think there are a lot of gun owners from Europe on /k/, it's a nice forum regardless of nationality and gun laws where you live.
>>
>>28691034
>Honestly why are Euros so anti gun?
As far as I can tell about my country (Spaghettiland), most people really don't care about guns. If they do care, then something about self-defence made it to the national news, and generally, in those cases, most people support the idea of guns for self-defence(mostly, home defence, as you cannot carry in public unless you have a valid reason to do so) regardless of their political orientation.

I know plenty of people who owns pistols, but nobody ever used them even once.
>>
>>28691034
The anti-gun sentiment here in the Netherlands is really bad. People don't just oppose gun rights, they actively shit on gun owners whenever they can. Whenever there is a shootout in the US, comments on news articles and facebook are filled with people calling gunowners racist pinhead republicans or smalldick hillbillies, imagine the sentiment liberal progressives in the US have, but shared by the entire population. However, when there is a shootout in any other country, even countries with similar gunlaws, ypu wont find any blind hatred.

Why are they so anti gun? I couldn't exactly tell you, people here on average are very liberal and progressive, but personal freedoms such as gun ownership are frowned upon. People here do really like self-defense though, but the government still dislikes it alot (they expect you to film the perpetrator and call the police).
>>
>>28691034
>are there any?
Of course, dipshit.

>why are they all so anti-gun
It's more like 'not fanatically pro-gun'. Most people I know (I'm a pasty faced, tea swilling, tax levying, dentist evading Bong) don't care or even have an opinion on firearms.
If you don't live in the shittiest part of inner city London, Gunchester or you're a toff, you're very unlikely to ever care.
>>
>>28691680
Personnel freedoms such as gun ownership
That's pretty much one of the only ones that is frowned upon though. We can drink, smoke and fuck waaaay earlier for instance. But whatever, clearly we hate all personnel freedoms.
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779KB, 400x211px
>>28691034
no second amendament
seriously it was that simple. there are plenty of people who like guns here, but we get overlooked because 90% of our politicians and social groups who think they can speak for every single persons behalf can overshadow anyone who disagrees with them by simply mocking them
Germanfag here, after the new years eve incident lots of people starting coming out against immigrants or at least saying we should be cautious. The best part is all the ultra left wing liberals ddint even defend what happened, they just kept shouting "yeah but its racist to think that way, its just so rignt Wrong and ugh so wrong how an you even talk about it, really shameful if you ask me"

THEYRE NOT EVEN DENIYING I HAPPENED, ITS JUST WRONG TO TALK ABOUT IT. I think post ww2 euros as a whole were sick of violence and let themselves get too content and gradually lost their strength to cozy politics that held their hand. There are pockets of us over here that are just trying to hold out until all this blows up and then blows over
>>
>>28691785
it's time to speak louder.
the stakes are real this time.
>>
>>28691034
Yes, Britfag.

We're "anti gun" because that's how society is based, brainwashed by the media. People are too stupid to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

However, I've taken my brother and father shooting and they enjoyed it. I got one of my friends into it too so I'm trying my best to get noguns into it.
>>
>>28691798
the actions speak for themselves. I keep seeing more people come out and call people out on this. the more they deny it the angrier people get. I hate politics and lean both right and left on issues but I wont deny the left is way more cocky with nothing to show for it at the moment
>>
Britbong here also.
Our media controls it all to be honest, if a kid has a BB gun hes a menace to society all of a sudden.

You google Nanny State here and guess what pops up? The fucking clothing brand. A clothing brand. Called Nanny state.

Just fucking end it all senpai.
>>
>>28691845
I was reading an interview article on this whole "Flüchtlingskrise" and the man interviewed was someone who works to resettle these people. One thing he mentioned among other things was how the left shouts and throws out leaflets screaming about justice but nothing about responsibility. Is that true?
>>
People don't have any trouble attacking the interests of others. I grew up flying model airplanes with my grandfather. Still do. It's about as harmless as passtimes get, but Parrot produced a model helicopter they wisely branded "drone". Drone is a scary word, and when people bought them up because "drone" sounds cool, in came the regulations. Completely unnecessary regulations, but drone is scary. It doesn't matter to anyone that that's a huge part of my identity because I grew up with it, that part of my family is built around it. That won't enter anyone's mind.

I've seen plenty of people here tell stories of families built around guns or hunting. I'm your average Bambi faggot that can't shoot a living thing, but my interests are such that I understand. Most anyone isn't going to bother to look though. It's not their interest, so it doesn't mean anything to them to loose it. I think whats happened there is perpetuation of that undeterred by constitution. Anyone will attack anything that isn't theirs if they can find the excuse
>>
>>28691886
My uncle is rad as fuck.
He deals with contracts and shit for guns, selling them to the police and such. Has a bunch off cool ass contacts like Ex SAS and once in a while he goes shooting with them, with things i couldnt even dream of having
>>
>>28691034

Because they are used to autocratic rule in which the peasantry are disarmed for the good of society.

It's in their DNA.
>>
File: DSC_0612.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0612.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>28691034
I own several
>>
>>28691953
If you are not going to say a single intelligent thing in your post, then please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28691034
Hungaryfag here
Not anti gun, i know less ppl who are actually against guns than who they are with them
most of them just simply doesnt give a shit about it.
The thing is, we dont have too much armed robberies, cause guns are not too easy to acess, ofc you can black market if you want, but i dont think the petty gipsyes would give a shit about guns...
Half of me is glad that guns are hardly acessible here, cause no random nigger/gipsy will hold one to my head, the other half is fucking nuts about guns and would like to own them, but its not too easy to own, lets not even talk about public carry...
so yeah, ups and downs, there were situations obviously where i would be happy to pull a gun on the fagot who asked for my money with a knife, on the other hand, it was just a knife.
>>
>>28691980
I just told you exactly why there are anti gun Euros.
>>
>>28691061
If you are against the individual right to own Firearms you aren't a liberal.
>>
>>28692012
I think he means the current US definition of liberal
Not an actual liberal
There aren't any actual liberal "liberal" parties anywhere
>>
>>28691997
No, you just went full retard.
>>
>>28691971
Are you female?
>>
>>28692032
Then please explain what other reason the majority of Eurocucks have for being anti gun.
>>
>>28692038
Nope
And I'm not from London either
>>
>>28692053
Media and politicians
That's literally the reason
>>
File: soviet victory.png (112KB, 353x610px) Image search: [Google]
soviet victory.png
112KB, 353x610px
>>28691996

Sadly between WWII and our occupation we killed all your alphas, all that's left in Hungary are beta cucks who do what they're told and their descendants
>>
If you have to do mental and physical tests, pass a test, and be in a shooting club to get a license to get a bolt action rifle or pump shotgun, then have to keep it in a safe, and go to prison if you use it to defend yourself in fear of death or serious injury, you are truly cucked. The euros need to realize the idea of individual freedoms is more important than the greater good.
>>
>>28692123
But women can vote so this will never happen.
>>
File: 000041.jpg (652KB, 1582x1011px) Image search: [Google]
000041.jpg
652KB, 1582x1011px
>>28691034

Protip: Europe isn't a country.
I own 30+ guns, 6 of which would be considered illegal NFA by your laws (and about a half of them wouldn't meet 922r or would be banned on account of other stupid shit like still having a third pin).
Licenses and CHLs are shall issue and there's been a 350-500% increase in applications over the past year.
Our parliament also told the European commission to go fuck itself with its regulations.

If you're a Euro gun owner and all you do is whine about your country being cucked, you should be out on the fucking range instead introducing people to guns in a safe and enjoyable manner.
If you're a Euro noguns, you should stop whining about tough gun laws and go jump through the loops instead of letting them discourage your lazy ass.
>>
Guns were restricted because the government feared the commies. The wealth distribution used to be really unfair, you had the small rich minority of owners of fabrics and the nobles. They were really really rich, and the rest of the population was rather poor and the workers didn't have rights at all. So the commies were popular, and the govt was afraid of them and restricted guns.

I'm an Belgian gun owner and know that a part of my friends is also into guns. The thing is, Belgium is litterally FULL of buildings, almost no forests and almost zero hunting ground. Belgium is also incredibly safe to walk around, so guns aren't really a part of our society like in other countries. If you read about guns in the media, it's always a negative thing, like killings, murder, traffic, drugs etc..
>>
File: 1404411803420.gif (1014KB, 406x273px) Image search: [Google]
1404411803420.gif
1014KB, 406x273px
>>28692208
>guy from the only country in europe a red blooded american would willingly emigrate to
>euro gun laws aren't shit bruv
your process is a bit fucky with the whole may issue thing and 3 levels of funz but your ability to get select fire firearms and CC evens it out to brotier. Never change Czechs, just keep the BUILDWALL spirit up for the kebab invasion and buy more guns.
>>
>>28692322

Only full auto, suppressors etc. are may issue.
The rest is shall issue as long as you pass the background check, don't have a history of mental illnesses, drug addictions etc., and pass a gun safety/laws exam.
The classes of firearms are completely insignificant, since you can own literally any gun other than the may issue items (class A) with any non-hunting license. For example you can have an E license (carry) and own a FAL (and CC it legally). Or you can have a B (sporting) license and own an open bolt semi UZI. Or you can have an A (collector) license and buy a 2016 manufactured Glock 19 with it.
>>
>>28692208
>>28691034

Sweden here
Took me 9 months to find a Pistol shooting club.

For a pistol you have to manage to join a gun club that accept members (hard)
do a safety and don't be a retard starter course and score 34 or 36 out of 50 with 5shots to get your "Green card" this is needed to compete.

when you are done with that you get to use rentals at the club or lend someone's at the club pistol for 6month and shoot.

to get to own a .22pistol you have to have been a active member in the club and been shooting for minimum of 6months and get 3gold marks.

1gold mark is 46 out of 50 with 5shots 1handed from 25meter (27yards)

when you have been a active member for 12months you can apply for a higher caliber like 9mm or .45acp w/e you like really.

>Getting hunting license this year for shotguns and mainly boltguns
>Will try to get a IPSC rifle license but that pretty much impossible were i live (Stockholm)
>tfw no AR-15
>>
>>28692076
This.
Britfag here, I like guns, so do most of my friends, but we can't get our guns easily. So our attention goes elsewhere, swords, polearms, martial arts. You can get a sword here easier than a gun. Change that and you'll get more gun owners.
But just because we don't have them does not make us anti-gun.
>>
>>28692676
>our attention goes elsewhere, swords, polearms, martial arts
Nobody cares what people who wear fedors think.
>>
>>28692089
good jab, the sad thing anon is that maybe we are cucks, but we are still not Ruskis, tho you guys got a nice assault rifle, but other thn that you are on the same level as gipsies, so yeah, there is that.
cyka.
>>
>>28692076
>>28692053
I think that dismissing everything on "Media and Politicians" is just the answer of a lazy man.

There's more than just those shallow reasons if societies in europe follow certain trends that are not popular 1 thousand kilometers away.
I've never deeply looked into those reasons, I'm not really interested anyway, but I think it has to do with the post-war period. Europeans lived through the worst wars ever happened to humanity. If we look deeply into that, and perhaps talk with someone that actually knows how society evolved in europe in the last century, we could have a lead on where the truth stands.

But anyway, like >>28692208 said, Europe is not a country, and even inside the same country, not just one ideology lives, so people are never the same.

>If you're a Euro gun owner and all you do is whine about your country being cucked, you should be out on the fucking range instead introducing people to guns in a safe and enjoyable manner.
>If you're a Euro noguns, you should stop whining about tough gun laws and go jump through the loops instead of letting them discourage your lazy ass.

Exactly, fight the good battle. I cringe at all the threads "hurr tfw yuropoor and cannot have funz :(((("
Last but not least, anon, If you are just going to spout /pol/ memes and insults, I ask you to refrain from answering this post.
>>
File: 1413487165865.jpg (186KB, 1042x651px) Image search: [Google]
1413487165865.jpg
186KB, 1042x651px
>>28692427
How the fuck did you not find a pistol club in 9 months? If you google "Pistolskytte" all local clubs can be found in the first result.

But I agree with you pistols licenses are stupid to get and keep now a days was better before 2010.

Also when you start studying for a hunting license don't be stupid and make it obvious you are just there for a gun because then you will most likely never get a gun license unless you take a intensive course and get it in like a week because those people just care about getting money and not making good and responsible hunters, I hope you have a real interest in hunting tho since we need more hunters and more people involved in gun rights and hunting rights.

You will get your precious AR-15 if you can get in to an IPSC club.
Also here are all the IPSC clubs in the Stockholm area http://www.ipsc.se/modules/content/index.php?id=22
>>
>>28692024

This, true liberalism is gone from any political sphere that holds any power.
>>
>>28692829
>fedoras with wallhanger swords, 440c shurikens and $20 pistol crossbows using the word "class" like they know what it means

Pls.
>>
File: 1413489479738.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1413489479738.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>28692845
>>28692427
Also here is a link to one of the biggest gun forums in Sweden.

forum . robsoft . nu
>>
>>28692815
Hey, you. Get out of here with that sound logic and non-inflammatory opinon that adheres to /k/ norms.
>>
>>28692845
I found Clubs but not one of them accepted members took me 9month for pistol and i am still trying to find a club for IPSC rifle

I am somewhat interested in hunting, and i think hunting and gun rights are important.
but i am mainly doing it for a rifle for some long distance shooting.

>taking a intensive course ofc
>>

Leftism
The idea of a powerful state that dictates everything in your life, they are also supposed to have the monopoly on violence and protect the people with the police. The problem is that no government has been able to put a policeman at all time behind every citizen yet.
Although that would be every leftist's wet dream : sensing the hard cock of a state agent against your butt at all time.
>>
>>28691779
It was supposed to say some personal freedoms. There's others I could mention, but I don't want to go /pol/ here.
>>
>>28692989
>when asked if pepper spray will be legalized any time soon, Justice Minister responds that it's the police's job to offer the people protection

I swear sometimes I hate my country
>>
File: DSC_0567.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0567.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>28692676
Get a shotgun certificate anon
>>
>>28692815
I shoot at least once a week and take new people with me whenever they pop up. I also write to MPs and sign petitions and support BASC and Firearms UK.
However, the government doesn't give a flying shit what shooters want, they'd rather pander to the SJWs and lefties to not lose votes
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.