[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What handgun is the most reliable and has the most affordable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Nasa Special Forces.png (2MB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa Special Forces.png
2MB, 1025x769px
What handgun is the most reliable and has the most affordable magazines
The gun has to cost between 400 to 800 dollars
I'm leaning more towards cost of the gun and cost of the magazines than the most reliable
>>
>>28395166
glock
m&p
ria 1911 with cmp mags
>>
>>28395166
Glawk 17
>>
>>28395166
>NASA operators are so retarded they only get 10 round mags that are strapped to the rifle and no BUIS
>>
Glock
>>
>>28395166
glock. meets all requirements.
>>
>>28395166
need more info
>hammer or striker?
>polymer or metal?
>full size or compact?
>caliber?
>>
Makarov
>>
>>28395190
>>28395188
>>28395214
I shot a Glock 34 and a Beretta 92FS at a range recently
The Beretta jammed multiple times and i felt it had more recoil. The Glock had less recoil to me and i was able to fire it faster more accurately. Oh the Glock didn't jam or explode...
>>
>>28395166

Glock haters gonna hate, but the G17 or G19, 500 bucks for a gen3, and factory OEM mags for under $25 apiece online
>>
Almost all modern polymer guns in that price bracket are dependable.
The cheapest
>$350 sig p250. Modular pistol with a double action only trigger. While it is smooth, and a really good double action, it is a double action trigger, not very pleasant, can't be shot very quickly, which is why the price tanked.
>$400 S&W m&p series. Cheaper than a glock, but better ergos (subjective) and stock sights, worse trigger.
>$400 FNS Striker fired version of fnx, very nice gun
>$500 glock the industry standard
>$550 Walther ppq great gun
>$550 fnx. The sa/da version of fns. The 45 version is more pricey
>$600 h&k vp9
>$800 h&k USP and p2000

Those are all polymer guns. You may be able to get a h&k p30 used under $800, and I also missed a shit ton of brand, as well as all the excellent metal berretas, sigs, czs, and others in that price range, but you can start by checking out those

If you're really trying to save money, I'd really check out the FNS and m&p
>>
File: cz-usa-cz-75-compact1.png (1MB, 695x463px) Image search: [Google]
cz-usa-cz-75-compact1.png
1MB, 695x463px
Check out the ridiculous testing that these things go through.
>>
>>28395250
If you can get a police trade in, great. But glocks new are expensive. Sure you might find a sub $500 online or gunshow deal, but those are getting fewer and fewer, msrp on a g17 is like $550, and lots of places sell it that high.
For the money, m&p. That $150 can go into an apex trigger, because the trigger is the only thing wrong with the thing.

>>28395246
Berretas are good, but lots of shitty magazines are sold for them, and military berretas are 20 year old whores with lots of miles on them.

>>28395278
The testing that isn't dramatically different from anything else on the market?
CZ fags are the worst.
>>
>>28395316
>>28395246
I wanted to fire a SIG P226 and a CZ75 but the range didnt have a CZ and the they said the P226 broke.
>>
Glock 19
>>
if its a name brand you have heard of its fine. glock, sig, s&w m&p, etc.
>>
>>28395331
So you're looking at full sized 9mm, polymer or steel, doesnt matter?
Again, m&p or FNS
Try shooting a few compact guns, like a glock 19 or a uspc/p2000. Unless you never want to CC this weapon, you don't give up much "shootability" for a smaller gun thats easier to conceal, at least not in the "glock 19" sized category
>>
>>28395246
>The Beretta jammed multiple times and i felt it had more recoil.
I think the problem was probably with you, and not the gun. even the most retarded faggot in basic can use a beretta.
>>
Poor new gun fag here, any thoughts on the SP2022? I want a pistol that won't let me down but don't want to pay Glock prices
>>
>>28395392
>I think the problem was probably with you, and not the gun. even the most retarded faggot in basic can use a beretta.
I have smaller hands so that might be something that is wrong with it
The beretta was so fat and wide
>>
NIGGERS
>>
>>28395422
>don't want to pay Glock prices
So you decided on a SIG? >_<

Its a good gun, since you wanted to know.
>>
>>28395563
Fantastic! Thanks
>>
>>28395166
Fuck whatever OP is talking about, how do I become a NASA operator?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.