[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mythbusters busted the myth that obstructing the barrel of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: shotgun-peel-1.jpg (2MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun-peel-1.jpg
2MB, 5472x3648px
The Mythbusters busted the myth that obstructing the barrel of a shotgun would cause it to blow up in the user's face. The most they could get it to do was to shred the barrel after welding the ends closed. Are there any instances that would cause the gun to explode?

Pic related.
>>
Demolition ranch did an episode where they fired a shotgun partially submerged into the water. barrel went full fucking banana peel. Seen similar pics out of dipshits putting smokeless in black powder guns, or with hunting rifles that have a blockage in the barrel.
>>
>>28394172

>mythbusters
>proving anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en384qVqrug
12:15

Smokeless powder in a muzzleloader would make you lose your hands
>>
>>28394207
he also put carrot in shotgun barrel and and is exploded
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 439x400px
Well
A quick Google search proves the myth busters are wrong
Pic related.
Making general conclusions from limited data is a bad idea
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
Let me see if I understand this logic.
Myth busters could not create a specific failure.
Therefore a failure is a myth?
Ok
Must be liberals with logic like that.
>>
At my firearms safety class, they passed around a shotgun barrel with a great big hole in the side near where the shooter's hand would be. When this guy was hunting, he tripped and got snow in the barrel. He had a good idea and decided to try to shoot the snow out, and said hole resulted.
>>
>>28394172
loading a 20g and then shooting a 12g behind it

my dad almost did this with me and my bro standing next to him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOXowwC4c
Firefighters demonstrate small arms classed ammunition and how "dangerous" they are in a fire.
>>
File: 1425114844035.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1425114844035.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>28394382
>he also put carrot in shotgun barrel and and is exploded
>a fucking carrot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.