[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /k/ drinking and eating for new years? What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_0052.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0052.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
What's /k/ drinking and eating for new years?

What did you buy over the last year?

What are you looking to buy this year?

Do you think obummers address will mean fuck all?
>>
>>28382530
The food pictured makes me think you're homeless, but that picture is clearly taken in a house. I'm confused.
>>
I drink apple juice and eat van de kampfs fishsticks.

This has sustained me for the last 2 months and will continue to do so for the near future.
>>
>>28382600
I plan on getting blitzed and playing stalker tonight, so I wanted to add a little extra immersion
>>
>>28382617
I see. Don't let me hinder you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28382530
OP you truly are a fucking faggot.
May your new years be magical.
>>
Drinking Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask

I bought my first funs this year, HK VP9, Dan Wesson 15-2, and a Glock 26.

In 2016, I'm looking to add a .45 to the collection, haven't decided between a 1911 or a USP yet.
>>
>>28382530

I can't drink. I got a infection I'm dealing with atm and I'm on antibiotics. ..so I'm just gonna smoke some weed, pop a couple vicadin I was prescribed.

Wife has been a chef for nine yrs, so what ever she makes I know I'll enjoy.
>>
>>28383055
unless you're on metronidazole you're good to drink desu senpai
>>
i ate some mcdonals, and i plan on spending the rest of the night playing breach & clear and shitposting.
>>
>>28383078
I can't remember what it is, both doctor and pharmacist told me to not drink with it. It's cool either way, I prefer the feeling I get from vicodin+weed over booze. Hell even just weed I prefer more than drinking.
>>
File: 1450818313097.gif (3MB, 447x251px) Image search: [Google]
1450818313097.gif
3MB, 447x251px
>>28382949
thanks, I try
>>
File: IMG_20151231_180417.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_180417.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>What's /k/ drinking and eating for new years?
>Jamieson and Ginger beer, had some wings
What did you buy over the last year?
9mm ar15, sig mosquito (first gun)
>What are you looking to buy this year?
Nothing
>>
>>28383156
"jamieson"
>>
I bought a savage fvsr
Drinking Champaign and smoking somr RaJ cigars

Eating black eyed pea soup

Will buy p09 threaded, a few uppers, evo9 & a precision rifle tbd.
>>
>>28383184
Sorry, drinking and on a phone so that's what it corrected to
>>
Ideay, I'd be drinking a Black Butte Porter with a big pepper jack bacon burger from my favorite bar and grill on earth, but that won't happen tonight. I bought a couple this year; another lower, PTR. Hoping to get a sig p226 and noveske light recce this year but well see.
>>
>>28382530
What's in the big thing of mountain dew? Is there mountain dew powder?
>>
>>28383156
The thumbnail looks like a cool watch with a black and green clockface and black arrows and a brown leather wristband.
>>
Sadness with a nice cup of water.

I still love her, guys.
>>
Mountain Dew
>>
>>28382530
Making jack and cokes with my roomies and playing cs:go

I got a vz58 and 1k rounds
>>
File: 20151231_212909_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151231_212909_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Shitty beer.

Shoulda stayed home.
>>
>drinking
Ketel One
>eating
>taking space better served by vodka
>what did you buy
Only a M&P shield 9
>looking to buy
Probably build a 7.62 AR. I've been wanting something in real fucking NATO
>>
>>28382530
>eating
Butter-poached shrimp and linguini with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and parmesan.
>drinking
Warp Cores. It's like a boilermaker but more potent (think steam engine vs FTL drive). Just replace the whiskey with grain alcohol. Use Spyritus to make a Polish Warp Core. The paradox of Polan into space sends your mind to the depths of insanity as you transcend 3D space and existence.
>>
>>28384628
You're that fucking guy.

"I'm going to sit here and drink free beer and complain about it the whole time"

You're drinking it eh? Must not be that fucking bad. Don't worry, you can have a $4 per bottle hipster IPA when you get home.
>>
>>28384838 here, noneuclidean space/inebriation is calling me.

>What did you buy over the last year?
Stoeger 2000, Keltec SU-16, RIA 1911 in 10mm, HK USP45 and an MK760.

>What are you looking to buy this year?
A FAL and G3 to round out the Upotte Battle Rifle Trifecta.

>Do you think obummers address will mean fuck all?
Probably not.
>>
ANUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>28384896
>that guy

We all had to chip in on beer and he choose that.

HE'S that guy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.