[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you think it's a little dangerous handing out guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Do you think it's a little dangerous handing out guns at a bank?

What would you answer?
>>
"No".
>>
>>28368011
"If you don't want it, we'll just give it to some one who'll appreciate it."
>>
>>28368011
Yule handing out guns to a different population than who would be ruining banks.

I think that story is fake, because I'm order to deal out guns like that they need a FFL license and everyone gets a background check.
>>
Hello, what's the slavshit to merica exchange ratio today?
>Four nuggets to a Garand, sir.
Excellent, I have a crate right here.
>>
Wasn't this scene semi-staged, and they really like gave you a gift card because bank's not an FFL?

"Nah that one's unloaded. Mine is."
>>
>>28368032
Yeah, in typical Moore fashion, this shit was staged.

They gave him a certificate that he could take down to the local gun shop, but they cut the footage to make it look as if he walked out of the bank with a gun.

Also

>Osama bin Laden

>""""expert CIA training""""

I was shown this piece of shit in class during my senior year of high school. Part of me wanted to laugh at all the bullshit moments like that, but part of me got a little pissed off that Moore just openly lies and manipulates like that, and people actually buy into it.
>>
>>28368023
It was fake. That fat fuck is notorious for the shady editing in his works.
>>
>>28368260
Behold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww
>>
>>28368260
The most retarded scene was the one where he went to Canada and people didn't lock their doors. I live in Europe and in the middle of fucking nowhere and even I lock my doors for fucks sake.
>>
>>28368011
This is a stupid question. Does he think it's a bit dangerous for a gun shop to hand out guns to customers?

To echo what everyone has said before, Michael Moore edits the everlastint shit out of his movies to show only his viewpoints. I highly recommend the documentary "Manufacturing Dissent", they actually show how edited this specific scene is with interviews from the bank employees and what not. The movie proceeds to poke holes in his other movies as well, but I thought the segment on bowling for columbine was the most interesting.
>>
>>28368011
No, unless they're loaded.
I can even clearly see trigger locks on those.
>>
>>28368023
it wasn't fake
but it wasn't how Moore portrayed it either
they gave out vouchers
>>
If someone wants to rob a bank they'll probably bring their own guns and ammo.
>>
>>28368306
Just wow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.