[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally first thread on /k/ I'm tired of bullshit, I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FFL-.jpg (315KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
FFL-.jpg
315KB, 1200x798px
Literally first thread on /k/
I'm tired of bullshit, I got fired on Christmas Eve working as software developer.
I'm about to burn every bridge and join some kind of military
I'm European so I was wondering FFL.. Does anyone have experience with that?
I'm quite /fit/
I can deadlift over 400pounds and squat 396.
But I have no previous weapons training
I come from, rural middle European background.
Would I have a chance or are the requirements too tight?
>>
>>28366978
Try
>>
>>28366978
Being /fit/ is a great start. But gainz only get you so far when you're trying to make the cut. Mental toughness is the most important factor. In addition to that, I hope you aren't a pussy because if you are you will probably get bullied or even raped by your "comrades"
Also, I hope you know french or can learn it quickly.
>>
>>28366999
I don't know French
I've never been bullied before although there were attempts in past, I was taught from childhood that if I let someone else bully me at least once, it will just get worse from there on.
Just exactly how "tough" is that place?
>>
>>28367014
Very tough. Many documentaries have been made about their training. Just look it up on youtube. If you feel like you can tackle it, go for it. Also, if ex-cons and fugitives from other countries can learn french, so can you.
>>
>>28366978
>I can deadlift over 400pounds and squat 396.
that doesn't matter, what matters is how long you can run with a kit on your back
>>
Ukrainian army takes in foreigners now not sure if experience is required
>>
>>28366978
They do not give a shit how much you can squat or deadlift, whats your 5k run time?
>>
Why not join your own military. Chances are it pays better and promotes faster.
>>
>>28367203
And not get to use a mysterious nom de guerre? Pshaw!
>>
>>28367203
>Chances are it pays better and promotes faster.

Just no.
>>
>>28367274
At lest 2 years in, most of time 3, to be corporal and begin to rape other insted of only being raped, still considered as shit by the superior.

Source; few people i know that have worked with them.
>>
>>28367077
>Ukrainian army takes in foreigners now
Sure they do, because they need cannonfodder for the upcoming "offensive".
>experience is required
Not required, but you will get 2 weeks of "training" before they send you to the trenches East of Mariupol.

>Don't do it anon, or you will end up like that retarded Croat. Getting beheaded by some bearded Cossack, just because the faggot wanted to test his new Shashka.
>>
Don't ask for info here dude. There's plenty for real info out there.
If you're physically fit, go to paris, find the recruiting station, and fucking try out.
Just do it. Please don't listen to these retards.
>>
Does this rape stuff actually happen? There are a lot of slavs in the foreign legion I guess.
>>
>>28366978

http://ylilauta.org/sota/41733066 This thread on the Finnish chan is made by a guy that has now been in the legion for 1,5-2 years, it has thread links to previous 3 threads as well and he has been semi regularly answering questions about life in the legion ever since he got there. His trip ID is peters. You may try to use google translate to translate the threads as you probably don't speak Finnish.

Picks from the threads:
>He's a second lieutenant (conscript 347 or 362 day service) in the Finnish army prior to going to the legion
>A year of service was as much a liability as it was a good thing for the service in the legion
>The first months are pretty brutal, you don't have any freedoms for like 4 months and the gear you are given is pretty shit but you still have to use it in the beginning, the sleeping bag is apparently especially shitty
>verbal and physical abuse is common place in the legion
>You should learn at least some French prior to enlisting, it's not mandatory but will help you out and you won't probably be beaten as many times
>good physical condition is needed, something like 3k cooper's test is like the minimum
>a lot of people desert the legion
>it's easier to get in now at least for a year or two as they have some sort of a bigger quota

But yeah, I don't know whether you can make sense of the stuff spoken there google translate or not but if you can those are some quality threads for people aspiring to go to the legion.

PS. Stamina>strength is how it usually goes in the army so you better start running rather than try maxing deadlifting
>>
OP, go back to school there's no real wars at this time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.