[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ban all private means of motorized transportation >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1393804816833.png (715KB, 750x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1393804816833.png
715KB, 750x3200px
>Ban all private means of motorized transportation
>Have government run all means of motorized transportation
>DWI/DUI/Road Rage/Negligent injuries involving motorized transportation drops drastically
>People become more healthy through means of non-motorized transportation
>Less overall injuries and deaths and more jobs for the masses
>All because private citizens don't NEED motorized transportation

Apparently this argument means I'm ignorant, have no grasp on reality, an don't understand 'the point'

>Ban all private ownership of firearms
>Have government own all firearms
>Crime somehow drops drastically
>People become less fearful of guns being everywhere because all the criminals surly turned them in
>Less people will be injured because there are no guns so no crime
>All because private citizens don't NEED firearms

But this argument someone makes perfect unquestionable sense.
>>
>>28364229
You know top actually makes some sense in densely populated areas, where people don't need personal vehicles to get around (shorter walking distances + public transport + business vehicles for bulk transport). It would save an awful lot of money, result in cleaner air, and promote energy independence.

That said, it would suck ass for people traveling through, and I bet serious carfags would get royally pissed.
>>
Firearms don't get you to a workplace on time, neither is a car specifically designed to kill, injure or strike an object with high energies as the success of it's operation. A car killing or injuring something under the hands of a private citizen is a failure state. A weapon, firearm or otherwise, disabling or killing a "threat" EG: some poor bastard a nigga want to drop is a successful operation of said device in both private and public hands.

Learn what guns are for jeebus. Don't hit me with that "recreational shooting" shit either, those people are not the problem and competition implies regulation on what tools you have and where to keep them.
>>
>>28364313
It wouldn't though. Because Public Intoxication would shoot through the roof, socially unacceptable behavior would become commonplace in public vehicles and inevitably people would become sick of paying for people to move themselves around an area and work to defund it.
>>
>Ethan Anthony Couch (born April 11, 1997) is an American who made national headlines at age 16 when he was prosecuted as a juvenile and convicted of four counts of intoxication manslaughter for recklessly driving drunk on June 15, 2013 in Burleson, Texas where he was speeding, lost control of his vehicle, plowed into a gathering of pedestrians and struck a parked car. Four people were killed and nine others injured, two suffering serious bodily injury as a result of the collision.

Think if someone WANTED to do damage in one.
>>
>>28364331
yeah they're designed to kill

their ownership is also protected by the constitution

cars aren't

get fucked commie
>>
>>28364229
youd save more lives banning private automobile transport..... (which isnt a right by the way)
>>
>>28364355
why the fuck do you need to live 57 miles from work cletus?
>>
>>28364355
You're a fucking idiot have you never ridden a subway before?
>inb4 drunks and ppl fucking on the subway and shit
Yeah it happens but it's rare enough not to stop people from using the means of transport
>>
>>28364519
NYC is dirty but safe
DC is clean, but sketchy and spooky as fuck, they dont leave the fucking lights on those Jews
Chicago is fucking niggerville, its like being in Mexico City
>>
>>28364515
Better question moishe, why the fuck should I be packed on top of 500 other people? Just so you can have easy picking of the whores who inhabit the dive bars you creep after dark? You know rophynol tolerance exists in bar slags right?

>>28364519
It doesn't matter if it stops people from using transit, what matters is that people get tired of that shit and move out of the city which negates the entire solution. Then you have to replace the people who leave the city.
>>
>>28364588
Problems with people (and pavement apes), not the public transit system itself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.