[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the market for a plate carrier at the minute, what can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: MOPC_003F_2014_v02.png (411KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MOPC_003F_2014_v02.png
411KB, 500x500px
In the market for a plate carrier at the minute, what can /k/ recommend for me?
>>
>>28350606
The Gear thread that's already up. And avoid Condor and other airshit brands.

>>28340283
>>
>>28350606
https://armour-wear.com/shop/all/carriers/tpg-armour-wear-active-shooter-kit/

Assuming you need plates and you don't need certification.
>>
>>28350606
avoid anything made in china.
>>
>>28350628
I actually thought that was a pisstake, I don't use this website much to be honest
>>
>>28350677
Not trying to be a dick, but like the old saying goes, lurk more.
>>
>28350658
Thanks for the help, this was recommended to me by a friend, will probably be picking this up
>>
>>28350606
your pic is related.
that looks like the condor one i picked up awhile ago for like 35-45 bucks. i think it was a deal thru spartin armour came with plates.

i think its made in china but after inspecting the quality of the stitching it seemed pretty dang robust to me
>>
2 questions for this thread
Is voodoo tactical made in china?
And what brands are 'most definitely airshit' other than condor?
>>
literally nothing wrong with condor. some of my condor stuff needed restiching in heavy use areas but i did it by hand with nylon thread and its fine.
>>
>>28350606
Save some cash and get some of the more expensive shit from china. China has a bad rep for low quality, and you can see that with the unorganized structure of the thread in some places but for the most part it is the same shit, just made for cheap by some illiterate children.
>>
>>28350606
lodge griddles + duct tape
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.