[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best pepper spray that is legal to carry in Wisc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: spray.jpg (17KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
spray.jpg
17KB, 234x300px
What is the best pepper spray that is legal to carry in Wisconsin? I am looking into buying some.

I was looking at
>http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/products/policehome-2_15

Wisconsin rules:

>Needs safety feature like a flip up cap
>Less than 2.1 fluid ounces
>No mace of any sort
>10% maximum OC strength

What one should I buy?
>>
>>28319646
A fucking gun you cheesehead.
>>
>>28319646

Or you can go to Amazon and get a 17% spray screw the rules
>>
>>28319690

Would the police be pissed if I had to use that to defend myself or was stopped with it? Would they even check? What charge would I get if they found out its not technically legal?
>>
File: asd.jpg (356KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
356KB, 1214x1239px
bump
>>
>>28319734

They probably won't even know you use it or even care. OC spray isn't considered a major weapon so they aren't going to measure your bottle because they probably don't know the rules or even care. They won't check unless you say something about it, remember "out of sight, out of mind". Nothing, they will just say it might not be legal and leave it at that.
>>
>>28319848

How much better would a higher OC % do vs an attacker? Would it be more effective in the case you miss and end up hitting their chest or something? Apparently "10% is enough senpai" but what difference would higher be? How much higher does it go?
>>
>>28319734
> be weak poor woman.
> Get attacked by dindu.
> have to spray him in the eyes with pepper spray.
> fight him off without him killing me while he's enraged from eye pain.
> Call the cops.
> Cops arrest me because my pepper spray is high capacity and over the maximum OC strength.
>>
>>28319920

Lets put it this way, you can get yourself contaminated after spraying it. This is a good way to see if what you got is good.
>>
File: Wisc.png (90KB, 765x546px) Image search: [Google]
Wisc.png
90KB, 765x546px
Get a gun
>>
>>28319983
>>28319672

if he wanted to get a gun he'd have posted a thread about a decent cc gun to buy.

maybe some people don't want to carry a gun on them.
>>
>>28320004

Maybe he has a gun and just wants to use a force ladder.
>>
>>28319970

What's the standard % for law enforcement?
>>
>>28319646

Fox Labs makes police-grade shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 483x483px
Sabre Red sucks to get sprayed with pretty bad.
>Source: Been sprayed twice with it.
>>
>>28319690
>>28319734
>>28319920
>>28320559

The only number that matters when it comes to pepper spray is the Major Capsaicinoids (MC) number. It's essentially the number of chemical components that causes the heat.

Every other number is a just a dick measuring number to make a pepper spray brand seem better than other manufacturers.

OC % just measures the percentage of oil tat contains the MC. You can have a 10% OC spray be hotter than a 20% spray.

Scoville Heat Units measure the amount of capsaicin in a pepper. It's not very accurate though since it's measured in a subjective taste test.

Bear spray caps out at around 2% MC. If it's good enough for bears, it's good enough for people.

As for brands, try the UDAP World's Hottest series or FoxLabs Mean Green.
>>
File: 51n6jpLJvfL._SY300_.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
51n6jpLJvfL._SY300_.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>28320854

Same here, my personal use OC is Police Magnum at 17%. PM OC works well, I got self contaminated by it a few times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.