[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been a while since I bought something online, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1276751022688.jpg (304KB, 713x800px) Image search: [Google]
1276751022688.jpg
304KB, 713x800px
So it's been a while since I bought something online, is it considered good etiquette to let the gun store know that you're having something sent to them before you do so or are they used to shit just showing up with random people's names on it?
>>
Same question actually. I am thinking about buying a lower and I am too nervous to call the gun store in advanced. I also don't know if they are even open this time of year
>>
You should let them know a few days ahead of time. Just be cool.
>>
>>28319540
That hip harness is the most unnecessary gear queer bullshit I have ever seen.
>>
>>28319540
I always let them know and check before I order and once they know submit my order, remind them once more what I'm ordering and my name.
>>
>>28319540
My local place doesn't care, but why wouldn't you call to at least ask them what they charge to transfer?
>>
>>28319715
Also, forgot to add this.

You need to have the person sending the gun call them so they can get a copy of the shops FFL. They should never send it out without seeing it.
>>
>>28319540
>for what its worth
I called the gun store, verified the address and price for shipping a gun to the store. Figure it can't hurt to let them know that you are expecting it to come in soon. But idk if they actually care if you tell them or not, probably depends on the individual store.
>>
>>28319728
But, why wouldn't you have a copy of it to send to whomever you're buying from? A decent trustworthy store will have their ffl posted as a pdf somewhere on their website (assuming they arent 'Luddites)
>>
>>28319540
What about if the person you're ordering from has the FFL's license already on file?
>>
>>28319886
I've never actually been to a gunstore that has a website. All of mine are local mom and pop places
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.