[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I need your input on something. On shitty mobile so bear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_15911.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_15911.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
/k/ I need your input on something.
On shitty mobile so bear with me

>be me
>be inna dive bar with qt 3.14 gf ccing my p226
>slaughtering her in pool
>cue ball gets stuck after I scratched
>make the mistake of picking up pool to get cueverything ball unstuck
>owner yells at me to put it down and do so
>talk to owner and apologize
>everything is cool until drunk regular approaches me and says "don't pick up the fucking pool table"
>tell him I'm not gonna then he repeats himself
>tell hime I'm not again and tell him to fuck off
>dude is ready to fight but I've had 2 beers and ccing.
>based az allows me to cc as long as I don't drink
>not drunk or buzzed but 2 bears deep
>guy waits for me and gf to leave and makes comment about fucking my gf
>gf calls him a fucking dick and I just flip him off as we walk away
>keep an eye on him incase he attacks

Now, did I do the right thing by not fighting him and possibly going to jail or did I bitch out? I feel like I didn't defend my gf's honor but at the same time I was ccing after 2 beers and am trying to get into law enforcement.
>>
>>28317771
You were an asshole and your girl was a dumb slut. Don't come back to my bar.
>>
>>28317787
B but you have bullet bourbon for 4.50 a GLASS
>>
File: Russians in Afghanistan 1.jpg (127KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
Russians in Afghanistan 1.jpg
127KB, 800x597px
You're a fucking retard for drinking while CCing in the first place. If you are knowingly going to break the law then a career in law enforcement is the perfect place for you.

Also, you're a little fucking bitch. If the guy had swung at you you probably would have pulled your piece in fear of your life. In reality a good ass kicking is just what you fucking need.
>>
Do you really care deeply about what the drunk guy thinks of you and yearn for his approval? If not you did the right thing, by not fucking up your cc license, and possibly paying a fine etc.

Just make a rule and don't carry if your going to have a drink. Or at least carry a case or something to stow in your trunk if you go out and change your mind.
>>
>>28317771
>did I bitch out
Um yea? Why carry a gun if your never going to use it. Anyone who talks shit like that to me is getting put in their place, and if i happen to have my 45 on me then well boo hoo not their lucky day.
>>
>I feel like I didn't defend my gf's honor

Indeed, you have besmirched your maiden's name. Shameful, indeed you are a disgrace to gentlemen everywhere. Were you a real man you would have challenged your foe to fisticuffs, yet you fled the scene as a small child might fear the lash of his father's belt.

Indeed, you would be best to leave the address your maiden here, so that a real man might write to her and at once offer her the accompaniment of man more suited to her feminine pleasures. More so than one who would fail her so miserably.
>>
any civilian carrying a weapon is under the responsibility to prevent entering, causing, etc any situation where they have to use said weapon
Unless someone makes that responsibility impossible to uphold safely, you should never draw.
>>
>>28317828
>all this literal fedora tipping bullshit
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>28317771
Yo this that pic new river az ?
>>
Dude we're cool enough here to allow CC in a BAR as long as you don't drink. But you are the fucking idiot not only drinking while CC'ing but managing to start shit. How hard is it to ask the barkeep to fix the table? Or even switch tables? You sir have done goofed.
>>
>>28317895

They only had one table and was shit anyway. Literal hole-in-the-wall bar
>>
File: 1450611970886.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450611970886.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>28317771
If you have stories like this you do not deserve to own a gun retard
>>
>>28317848
Table mesa
>>
>>28317771
Side note, if you don't have a CC permit you still can't CC in a bar. You can CC without a permit in general public but not in certain restricted areas. I really hope you know this, there is no reason to get pressure put on the rest of us law abiding Arizona citizens.
>>
>>28317922
I do have ccw and I do know where I am and am not allowed to carry. Owner didn't have sign either.
>>
File: 1451020188709.jpg (28KB, 325x222px) Image search: [Google]
1451020188709.jpg
28KB, 325x222px
>>28317846
You're the reddit here you fucking moron
You obviously don't understand what anon meant
>>
>>28317846
He's making fun of the OP for acting like honor is a real thing you sperglord
>>
>>28317938
Well that's their problem, and it's so great you know the law but choose to disobey it in irresponsible ways. Please don't start shit when you're already breaking the law. I like our freedoms.
>>
>>28317904
Yup. That makes it totally okay for you to be a fuckwad.
>>
>>28317985
I didn't start anything, the regular got in my face and I didNY even hit him.
>>
>>28318012
Fact remains that you're a fuckhead.
>>
What a fucking limp dick retard story. Fuck you, OP. This has nothing to do with weapons.

Requesting image of man in gas mask with caption 'this has nothing to do with weapons'
>>
>>28317771
What would Atticus Finch do, OP?
>>
>Drinking while CCing, in violation of the law
Wrong.
>Not fighting him
Right.

Ego is for children. Real men don't flex.
>>
File: 1377569773944.png (986KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377569773944.png
986KB, 800x600px
>>28317771

Pic related
>>
>>28318041
>posting on 4chan
>telling other people how to not act like children

haha
>>
>>28317797

>bulleit bourbon

That guy is probably fucking your gf
>>
>>28317771
You did the right thing. When you carry a gun you don't have an ego. You have to be fucking jedi levels of calm because any fight you get in is a fight with a gun in it, and you are representing gun owners if that gun becomes involved, voluntarily or not.

Who gives a shit about what some faggot you're never going to talk to again says about anything. 80% of people are shit anyway. Making a big deal over it is acting like more of a bitch in my opinion.
>>
>>28318066

fuck off teenager.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.