[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else cringe really hard when some YouTube loser (usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x445px
Does anyone else cringe really hard when some YouTube loser (usually some middle aged guy) constantly checks the firearms and shows you the chambers like we give a shit? Also the guys who pull out their gun as to not flag their body (fine) but then stop and do that ignorant looking deliberate left right look?

God I'm cringing so hard watching this shit.
>>
>>28312963
>but then stop and do that ignorant looking deliberate left right look?
What are you talking about? Link the video fag.
>>
>safety and repitition are bad
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>28312963
Yeah I don't understand the need to constantly show that the firearm is clear like someone will sperg out about not checking it every two seconds incase it magically loaded itself.
I kind of assume people just aren't stupid enough to do youtube videos where they're only handling the gun and have it loaded.
But eh, it's not that big of a deal.

That look left/right thing has an actual idea behind it, as to break tunnel vision after a shot is fired, assuming that's the thing you're talking about.
It could be useful I guess, but it looks kinda cringey after seeing it for a while.
>>
>>28312979
Can't find the really cringy cheesy one I watched a week or so ago but watch this guy shoot the pm9 at the end.

He also does nerd checks in the beginning too I think.

http://youtu.be/RJKyx8L1Gh8
>>
>>28313011
After shooting competitions, looking left and right really helps during prolonged shooting. You spend so much time focusing on various targets that you lose a lot of focus about your surroundings, especially when your adrenaline gets pumping.
>>
>>28313024
Oh good god, why in the fuck? This can't be a common thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x400px
>>28313065
More than you'd think

This has been something that's bothered me for a while
>>
>>28312963
Love your videos, MattV2099! I, too, think people should be less-safe with guns!
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 499x499px
>>28313106
get a load of this nerd
>>
>>28313114
I want Matt's load.
>>
>>28313120
Better donate to my patreon then nerd

Glocks don't buy themselves
>>
>>28313025
Yeah that's what I meant, like it has its uses and i've done it after shooting occasionally just to break that focus for a bit, but it looks like you're trying to be 2 cool
>>
>>28312963
Yeah, that stupid left-right with the gun pulled up to their chest and still pointing outwards is ridiculous. It just looks like grown men doing some kind of commando role-play.

I also get a little tired of seeing people explain that the gun is cleared safe at the beginning of every video. At this point, we can assume that this is the case.

>"As you can see the magazine is out and the chamber is empty... this gun is deemed safe."

Fucker, just check that shit before you start your video. I don't need the 8 second gratuitous dance to show us how safe you are with guns.
>>
People do the overt safety check at the start of videos because if they didnt the comments would be full of you assholes carrying on about how they were handling an unsafe weapon that hadn't been checked (because they didn't see it).
>>
>>28313163
Let them cry
>>
>>28313148
at least you don't use a trip like JohnnyIShillStuff

also the hate on your videos from people completely missing the point is hilarious
>>
>>28312963
It makes me want to puke when they rack the slide a dozen times to safety check often in lieu of even looking at it, NF is pretty much the worst on YT with this, every gun he touches during a video he does it. I've shown friends that it's completely possible to do that and not have the live round extract almost like short shucking a shotgun.

I guess they do it because they like to make a racket or seem cool, but it's so much easier and safer to visually inspect the chamber and perhaps stick your pinkey in it to be absolutely certain..
>>
>>28313190
In my opinion also they should safety check while talking about something else, they don't need to make an announcement and a big scene because they fucking checked the firearm to make sure it's unloaded.
>>
>>28313210
I like reading the comments on videos where they point the gun at the camera, there's always a few people who act as if the gun was pointed at them.
>>
>>28313218
Now that I haven't seen kek
>>
>>28313155
There's nothing wrong with looking around after a shooting, that's the intelligent thing to do if you had to defend yourself for real. I mean you wouldn't call it retarded to look both ways before crossing a road.

Though I will say most people who do it focus on the movement and trying to look cool, I doubt half of them are even looking for additional threats. It's like memorizing the answers to common math problems but not knowing how to actually solve them, it's basically mimicry.
>>
>>28313226
A channel called lifesizedpotato he's a richfag with some expensive shit, in alot of videos he shows a close up of the gun and usually points it directly in the camera.
>>
>>28313254
It's because the camera isn't your head
>>
>>28313024
I completely understand checking the chamber. That's the first thing I do any time I pick up a gun. I don't understand the need to show the camera unless it's to prevent shitposting in the comments, as if youtube comments are ever anything but shitpost anyway.
>>
The guy from Valor Theft and Titties channel always does the look both ways thing. I watched like half of one video and never watched anything from them again because it's so autistic.
>>
>>28313714

>Dat half second left-right flick of the head

I bet he would willingly get cucked by Travis Haley.

Fuck, I bet he'd willing get cucked by Buck Angel.
>>
Why doesn't /k/ make videos on how to not be a retard then?
>>
>>28313734
Becuause we are all to busy shitposting.
>>
>>28313734
If you knew anything about firearms, ballistics, strategy, procurement, history -- whatever -- you'd realize that 99% of /k/ are the fucking retards.
>>
>>28313752
If there is one thing we know it's how to be autistic.
>>
>>28313024
Ew gross. That withered left hand
>>
>>28314345
Yeah but more power to the guy not letting it slow him down.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.