[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to vent. So, I bought some mags off the Internet earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: fedex.jpg (13KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fedex.jpg
13KB, 640x360px
I need to vent.

So, I bought some mags off the Internet earlier this month and shipped them by Fedex. It has been 18 days since my shit was mailed and Fedex has lost my package THREE separate times. First was delivering it to the wrong address, then they picked up the wrong package from that address, then after picking up mine they delivered it to the wrong person again. Now I have no clue where it fucking is. I'm not even mad that it won't be here on christmas, I'm an adult. I'm mad because they had to fuck up on three separate occasions to get to this point. And I can't even call the guy I bought the mags from, since I live on the west coast and they're on the east coast (which means that I have to get up at about 5 am tomorrow to call them).

Anyway, is anyone else having issues with Fedex? All my amazon stuff, which was sent via UPS, did not have these problems and were delivered ontime.
>>
Also before anyone asks, the mags I bought where the steel lips Butler Creek 10-round single stack 10/22 mags. I prefer them over the stock box mags Ruger makes, since they're easier to take in and out. I live in California so no BX-25s for me.
>>
>>28298572
What level of shipping did you use?
>>
Us postal completely lost an aimpoint PRO I ordered.
>>
>>28298590

just "fedex", the cheapest they had

yeah I know I jewed out, I feel like fucking shit for not paying the extra $5 for at least UPS
>>
>>28298616
You also picked the wrong time of year.

Package volume has been at historic levels for over a month now, so everyone is getting hammered with work. They also have a lot of seasonal help right now, so that means lots of retards at all levels of handling.

Throw in choosing bare minimum handling and you have a perfect storm of the worst delivery experience possible.

Amazon Prime deliveries are completely different, because Amazon is paying UPS out the ass for those deals and UPS is very concerned about keeping that contract forever.
>>
>>28298649

True, but I don't have prime but had all my things (four separate packages) be delivered on time and not have any hiccups.

I'm just pissed because the store's shop closed at 7 est, and I have to wait until tomorrow to get all my shit sorted again. But I shouldn't be in this place in the first place, having three different fuckups is not acceptable to me.
>>
File: 4u.png (522KB, 443x452px) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
522KB, 443x452px
>>28298572
Wow, very gun related thread here guys.
>>
bitch nigger cry more my shift starts at 5AM
>>
>>28298752

>working for fedex

sup /r9k/
>>
File: 143120683256.jpg (86KB, 750x775px) Image search: [Google]
143120683256.jpg
86KB, 750x775px
USPS > UPS > FedEx
>>
File: 1439255147789.jpg (26KB, 268x306px) Image search: [Google]
1439255147789.jpg
26KB, 268x306px
>>28298572

>Order 25-45 upper from Sharps along with 120 rounds of ammo
>Fedex attempts to deliver to my house at ~9:00 am on a monday
>I wasn't there to sign, because of work so they held on to the package and called me to tell me they would try again tuesday
>I would have still missed it, so I asked if I could just pick it up from their office
>They claim that Sharps put a shipping restriction on the item, so I can't change the delivery
>Call Sharps and they so there's no restriction on the package, the only thing I have to do is sign for it
>my only options are to have them try again the following day while I'm at work or to pay $10.00 extra to have them ship somewhere else
>I couldn't take off work, so I have them send it to my grandmas house since she would be home
>The day they're supposed to deliver my shit to her, I get a call saying that my package got wet and all my ammo broke through the box
>Now they refuse to send it to my Grandmas, because they won't send the package to another fedex office, because I'm told that shipping ammo is against one of their policies
>They tell me that I can either have them deliver to my house wednesday when again I won't be home or I'll have to come pick it up myself at the warehouse
>Drive 30 minutes to their warehouse
>Talk to one of the managers
>"How in the hell did you manage to get my package wet yesterday? It hasn't rained in a week?"
"Ummmmmm uh I don't know I just know that we can't ship it."
>"What if my ammo doesn't work now?"
"Well once you sign for it, then we're not liable"
>"Fuck that I'm not signing for it then. You guys can send it back to Sharps and get me some new ammo".
>Fill out return paper work
"OK you're all set"
>"Where's the rest of my package?"
"Rest of your package?"
>oh FFS "Yes there's the ammo and an upper reciever that got sent with it"
>Manager looks up tracking number
"Oh well it's not in the warehouse."
>"Then where the hell is it?"

1 of 2
>>
>>28299135
Well like>>28298649 said you fucked up by otdering this time of the year.
>>
>>28298797
this. I don't care what anyone says about USPS they've always been good to me and I order tons of stuff.
>>
USPS lost my grandpa's WWII letters. And it's not like you can go into a store and by some new ones
>>
>>28299172

No this was way back in July or august
>>
FedEx is shit tier.

Also their drivers are the very worst. They seriously hire the biggest retards you can imagine to drive their trucks. If you are ever driving down the highway and you see a FedEx semi- STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT. A blind person is a safer driver than the average FedEx employee
>>
>>28298572
Nice blog post, faggot.

Now go rinse your mouth out with buckshot.
>>
>>28299252
Oh man, you're so edgy and cool!
>>
>FedEx

Holy shit, I just ordered a pair of level IV plates from HighCom Security, and the shipping is free, but I guess they picked some cheapo option with FedEx because I was home the entire day and that shit did not show up but was confirmed as delivered.

I live in a city, so I was pretty sure that shit was gone and some crackhead was running around with my plates, but fortunately a neighbor down my street called me and asked if I was looking for a package. Thankfully this complete stranger was nice enough to let make up for FedEx's retardation and I got my plates, but if I know I'm getting something via FedEx in the future, I'm sending it to my dad's house out in the country where the address should be harder to fuck up.
>>
>>28299252
as opposed to the semen which your rinse yours out with on a daily basis?
>>
>>28299328
That was cute, but you can have your cum back.

;^)
>>
File: 1445131860820.png (6KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445131860820.png
6KB, 156x200px
>>28299135

Continued

>She goes to look for it
>Comes back 20 minutes later with my second package
"Oh it was sitting on a truck"
>I sign for it and leave with my fancy new upper that I can't shoot
>I call up customer support and ask them for a refund on the $10.00 I payed to have them re-route to my grandmas seeing as how they never sent my package to her and I had to pick it up myself
>"Oh i'm sorry you'll have to contact our shipping department
>Call the shipping department
>"According to our computer, you weren't charged"
>Well according to my bank statement I was
>"There may be a problem with our system, please call our tech support number"
>Call them
>"I'm sorry I can't help you, please contact the billing department"
>Call them
>"You're going to have to talk to the people that you ordered it from"
>THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. YOU HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING THE $10.00 OFF MY CARD, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU TAKE IT BACK OFF
>"Oh um I see. Well we're going to refund your card as a gesture"
>A GESTURE HOW FUCKING MAGNANIMOUS. YOU STUPID FUCKERS COULDN'T DELIVER A PACKAGE FROM POINT A TO POINT B WITHOUT FUCKING IT UP AND YOU CHARGED ME FOR A SERVICE YOU NEVER DID, BUT THANK YOU FOR STEPPING DOWN FROM YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT IVORY TOWER TO GIVE ME BACK MY TEN DOLLARS OH GLORIOUS FEDEX.
>"........It'll take ten days for the refund to process"
>That's strange it only took you chuckle fucks ten seconds to charge me

This was in the summer. I'm still waiting for refund, but I'm not holding my breath for it. I don't understand why they wouldn't let me pick up my package before they ruined it or why they couldn't it send it to another office to send it to my grandma, when it wound up going through several offices to get back to sharps.

Seriously Fuck Fedex. I will fucking drive to the other side of the country to pick up a package before I use fedex again.
>>
Its holiday season expect shit to be late
>>
>>28299135
>>28299431

and people say we should get rid of the USPS
>>
>>28299323

>I'm sending it to my dad's house out in the country where the address should be harder to fuck up.

the fuck ups don't happen just with new drivers/handlers, it also happens inside their system itself where it'll give your package the wrong label

Like, I can understand their drivers/handlers fucking up. I get that those people are both clueless and overworked. But when packages show up at my door that aren't mine and that have my name on it, I seriously don't know how that can happen when it doesn't happen with UPS or the regular post office.
>>
>all these people bitching about FedEx ground
>not realizing they are absolute shit

Sucks to be you fucks.

>totally not a Fedex Express employee.
>>
>>28299527
>inside the system itself
My apartment has received packages marked for a different address on occasion, but the package containing my plates was clearly labeled with my address, all correct...It was just delivered to the completely wrong address. My building is on a corner, and the street address is displayed in large letters above the door too; it's pretty obvious even for an apartment.
>>
>>28298649

Bingo. I run a business and let me tell you, shit is swamped right now on both ends.

I've had merchandise come in way too late to sell for Christmas, merchandise arriving at clients' houses late, etc.

Worse than usual. I blame everyone moving away from traditional retail to online for black friday sales.
>>
>>28299186

IMO, something like that you sould have done next day express flat rate. Cost like $30 but 100% guarantee it's safe

>>28299323

>shipping is free

No, it's built into the price of the item and we say it's free to make you feel like you got a deal. And, at least for Ebay, in the past you'd have options for how you want it shipped, but nowadays since eBay changed policy I just offer free shipping, so you get the cheapest service because that's how I roll.

>but in 90% of cases, USPS is cheaper nowadays. they've really improved discount pricing for larger items, making UPS/FedEx not as necessary.
>>
>>28299528

>working for fed ex

Why havent you killed yourself?
>>
>>28299186

>mailing heirlooms
>mailing heirlooms not express and with insurance

look I really do feel bad for you, but you walked into this. If it's not replaceable, then it gets special treatment. If you can't afford that then move it yourself by car.
>>
Fedex uses a lot of contract drivers who get paid shit so their work reflects that, so thats why you always hear horror stories compared to ups who are a majority vested employees who've did their time making minimum wage box boys before getting promoted to $80k a year drivers.

Usps is govt plus union so they've got the most protected jobs even when they fuck up so very little fucks are ever given, never had any issues with usps but they're just slow as hell. I've had countless packages put on the wrong truck and sent around the country before finding its way to my house
>>
>>28298616
You probably got Smartpost. Never get Smartpost. Pay the couple extra bucks for Ground,
>>
File: ScaredFags-1.jpg (81KB, 560x609px) Image search: [Google]
ScaredFags-1.jpg
81KB, 560x609px
I had a package with some 9mm ammo stolen of my porch early this year....

The crooks must have taken it and all gathered to see what they had stolen from me...

Crooks have not been around here since :D :D ;D
>>
>>28298797
#based USPS
>>
>>28298572
If you got the cheapest option, you got the smart post crap which is fedex planes and shit up until they send it out to your local PO for delivery.

You ordered shit during the busiest time of the year and are surprised your shit got lost?
>>
>>28300393

I'm only surprised it got lost not once, not twice, but three times.

THREE
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.