[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother in law likes guns. what can i get him for $30 or less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Jewish-Christmas.jpg (9KB, 186x188px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-Christmas.jpg
9KB, 186x188px
my brother in law likes guns. what can i get him for $30 or less that he would be able to use? i think he has a 9mm and some kind of rifle.
>>
>>28266932
Some kind of rifle ammunition?
>>
>>28266932
Israeli 9mm surplus.
>>
Ammo is nice. Maybe some Speer Gold Dots since you're a Jew.
>>
Universal cleaning kit.
>>
>>28266932
Buy yourself a gun and go on a range trip with him. Where I am a range trip costs $12 per person for an hour.
>>
>>28266957
https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=3514&idcategory=69

A bit pricey for 9mm.
>>
>>28266980
im not actually a jew. i just need a jew grade gift since the family has an agreement to kep christmas mostly about getting together to eat and chill rather than spend a fortune outdoing each other.
>>
>>28267012
i was actually thinking about this recently. what's a good reliable entry level pistol that will last forever without constant maintenance? a revolver maybe?
>>
>>28266932
$30 in 9mm ammo, should be able to find at least 100 rounds for under 30 bucks. Other than that, Slip 2000 is a really nice all purpose oil.
>>
>>28267105
>what's a good reliable entry level pistol that will last forever without constant maintenance?
honestly? hi-point.
>>
>>28267339
He'd be embarrassed to take that to the range.

Read the sticky, OP.
>>
>>28267105
If you're dead set on a handgun, honestly a .22 revolver is a good place to start learning fundamentals. S&W makes a .22 Magnum revolver that can shoot .22 LR with a cylinder swap, but they're a bit pricey. It will outlast you and your next 3 generations.
>>
>>28267339
>>28267353
>>28267726
it doesn't have to be dirt cheap. I could do maybe $500-ish. i prefer spending a little more get the best bang for the buck but i don't want to spend a fortune for the best of the best if i'm not a connoisseur. .22 seems a little small. if i have to blast a thief some day i don't want them to keep coming after the first shot and i definitely don't want to get sued or have them telling stories to the cops.
>>
reading the sticky now
>>
welp, there are tons of "best handguns for $500 or less" guides on the net and none of them agree with each other. i think i may be reading paid adds disguised as articles. should i just get a springfield 1911 gi and call it a day?
>>
>>28268321
You're missing the point a bit. No, a .22 is not ideal for personal defense, but it can be ideal as a "babbys first gun" for you to get familiar with.
>>
boresnake
>>
>>28268321
just go to the range with your bro, pay for it as a gift, and rent a few pistols to try out.
>>
>>28269938
that's a good idea thanks
>>
>>28267092
$30 isn't Jew, that's more like Chinese level.
>>
>>28270822
i honestly don't know which one is supposed to be worse. neither one is white.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.