[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepare your jimmies for the rustling, /k/. http://www.dai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Prepare your jimmies for the rustling, /k/.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347071/Trevor-Noah-hits-e-Ted-Cruz-holding-gun-rally-two-days-San-Bernardino-shooting.html
>>
>>28095328
>clip to a .45 pistol
:3
>>
How long is it going to be until /k/ understands that dailymail is the Brit equivalent of the National Enquirer
>>
>>28095360
I don't think that's the point. It's a problem when any media source spews blatant inaccuracies and untruths, particularly a monumental fuckip like confusing a slide with a magazine. They are Britbong nogunz, I guess, but still.
>>
I wouldn't line the bottom of my bird's cage with the Daily Mail for fear of contamination.
>>
>>28095328
Daily mail is really shit but it looks like there is a poll we can fuck up there
>>
I don't get it.

What does a presidential candidate celebrating his 2nd amendment rights have to do with some crazy idiot breaking the law?

We're not going to ban Muslims from going to Mosques and praying after they commit another terrorist attack, are we? It's intolerant.
>>
>>28095372
>particularly a monumental fuckip like confusing a slide with a magazine.
Not merely once but twice!
>>
>>28095405
they're britbongs, what do you expect
>>
>>28095360
>dailymail is the Brit equivalent of the National Enquirer

The fuck? No, DM is not a tabloid, it's a real newspaper.

It's more like the British equivalent of CNN.
>>
But you clip the slide to the barrel to make the gun work
>>
I think it's cute that the media thinks that people care what some other person in the media thinks.

Protip: the only reason Donald Trump is going to win the Presidency is because people have gotten fed up and HATE the media. We know all you do is suck (D) cock and lie, twist, distort and hide things to help Democrats. And we know that Republicans are pretty much Democrat Lite. So we're left with Trump, who at least has the balls to call it like it is. And nobody believes any of the bad shit you say about him because you spent whatever trust you had getting Obama reelected.
>>
>>28095328
At a glance, it does look like a mag. Only when I looked twice did I notice the slide serrations
>>
>>28095435
>it's a real newspaper

I just had my first chuckle of the day. Thanks for that.
>>
>>28095446
>Donald Trump is going to win

Reminder that Newt Gingrich was the Republican front runner at this time in 2011.
>>
>>28095328

>clip
>silly media, I guess it's to be expec-
>that looks kind of thick for a maga-
>wait a minute...
>MOTHAFUCKER
>>
>>28095438
I'm sure that's what they meant. It's all clear now.
>>
>>28095483
trollception
>>
>>28095328
Well, it is the part of the gun that goes 'ping' at least.
>>
>>28095461
Just
>>
File: wat.gif (2MB, 410x225px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2MB, 410x225px
>>28095557
>silly cunt thinks guns have microwaves
>>
>>28095557
the slidey part that goes up?
>>
>>28095461
that's a stupid comparison. trump has lead the pack the whole race. newt just surged for a couple weeks, then fell off the face of the earth.
>>
>>28095557
Nigga wut??
>>
File: magaclip.jpg (339KB, 1622x1123px) Image search: [Google]
magaclip.jpg
339KB, 1622x1123px
>>
>>28095402
Might be "posing with clip to a .45 pistol" thing. Not to mention that it's not even a mag, but a slide they are holding.
>>
>>28095402

Let me try to explain it as simply as I can. Liberals are douchebags that are governed by emotion. That somebody would defend something that they feel opposed to automatically triggers them to consider that person as evil.
>>
File: based cleese and chapman.gif (822KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
based cleese and chapman.gif
822KB, 500x263px
>>28095557
>that goes 'ping'
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.