[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28040601
40 Billion people have already died! You've got to send them back!
>>
>>28040601
there s absolutely nothing wrong with that, especially for people oprating in an arid environment.

and its removable if somone wants to refinish it

you're being an insufferable autist.
>>
If you got the money to buy and sbr an mp5 then you can tacticool it out however you want
>>
>>28040601
Whatsa matta? Ya don't like MP5s? Are ya some kinda queeah?
>>
I wonder how they choose how many bullets would indicate full auto... Like focus groups of operators and police, design teams fighting it out in angry German, or just an engineer going "fuck, seven should be good."
>>
>>28040633
>>28040628
>>28040620
>>28040616
>dat color
>dose rails
>all muh reee

also

>hk actually believes this will make people buy more MP5s
>>
>>28040646
HK doesn't want people to buy MP5s.
>>
>>28040646

>Rails are bad!

Fudd go
>>
>>28040601
Looks perfectly normal. Apart form that grip and that holo sight.
>>
>>28040660
I do fucking hate rails
>>
Look, Give HK credit for marketing cheap stamped guns with polymer trigger groups and selling them for easily twice their cost. The guns are decent, but HK marketing is the best there is.
>>
>>28040670
>I hate making a firearm practical and functional
FTFY
>>
>>28040721
>i need all this tactical accessories because im a leet operator and it means the differencec between life and death
FTFFY
>>
>>28040721
>5lbs of rails and 10lbs of accessories on a gun
>practical
>>
>>28040739
>gross exaggeration
>rational
>>
>>28040739
You just go right ahead and calmly point out the 15lbs of extra kit in OP's picture. I'll wait, you can do it in paint and everything.
>>28040732
>a top rail for a sight and a side rail for a light is completely over the top and leet operator
>its definitely not just a fairly normal thing for someone to do with their private property
>>
>>28040757
Not to mention, depending on who they're marketing it for, they might also want to through on an IR laser for work with NOD's.
But yes, as he said, rails on tactical firearms are bad.
>>
>>28040601
yeah that colour is hideous, but other than that it looks perfectly fine for law enforcement etc.
>>
>>28040689
German contract MP5's are not that expensive, the only guns you see for sale are other manufactures selling to the civilian market like MKE or POF.
>>
>>28040739
When you need something and don't have it then you might change your mind
>>
are they trying to match the SCAR on how many different colors can be mismatched?
>>
RAL 7006 > RAL 8000
>>
>>28040601
smg is fine
>>
File: miniuziwid2.jpg (22KB, 512x423px) Image search: [Google]
miniuziwid2.jpg
22KB, 512x423px
>>28040601
> I would need anything else
>>
>>28041860
come on now, that's like max 3 different colors of tan. FN is minimum 5 different shades or your money back.
>>
>>28040601
Kinda reminds me of the GR series they were marketing back then.
>>
>>28040646
>HK
>caring about civilians
Reminder that you suck and we hate you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.