[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would attaching a Sig Arm Brace to a Bradley Port Firing Weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Would attaching a Sig Arm Brace to a Bradley Port Firing Weapon and using the brace as intended turn the PFW into a viable close quarters weapon?

Handheld BRRRT for clearing rooms.
>>
What if that weapon was a P90?

>Be more specific
>>
>>27940122
Bradley PFW. Not a "PDW" as you liking read.

Which is pretty specific, and also not a P90.
>>
>>27940143
So which firearm do you want to attach a Sig brace too?
>>
>>27940292
A Bradley PFW.

Are you stupid or obtuse?
>>
OP it's a Firing Port Weapon, your shitposter here probably can't figure that out on his own.
FPW
not
PFW
ok bro? he means FPW. M231 Firing Port Weapon,
And OP, yes. Yes very. I just wish there was a way to use 2 at once and still be able to load them. Belt-fed mod when?
>>
>>27940341

He's stupid.

M231 FPW, also known as the port firing weapon used in the ... Bradley Fighting Vehicle. The one pictured in the OP, no less.

In case he's really that retarded and not just lelelele ebin trelling u.
>>
>>27940341
Well a "Port Firing Weapon" Implies it is a weapon that can be fired from a port hole. So again, what is this specific weapon you are attaching a brace to?

It could be a P90 for all I could know.

But lets not stop there. The "PFW" is obviously used in cases where you are incapable of using the Bradly main weapon or coaxial machine gun due to the fact that the enemy is in close proximity. So it is common knowledge that for armoured vehicles, the crew have their own PDW (Personal defense weapons) Which could be a shotgun, pistol or a modified rifle.

Now with the information you provided, I don't know what the Bradly PFW is as you did not specify what make, model and caliber it is.

Doing my own research I found out it is called an M231 which oddly enough is a modified AR15 pistol.

Was the Sig brace not designed to be used on pistol rifles?

Seems kind of like a no brainer to me. It's just an AR15 pistol with a Sig brace attached to the buffer tube.
>>
Firstly, it's an M231, not a "PFW'. Dumbass.

Secondly, no, using it that way would be fucking stupid. ~1250rpm cyclical rate, no actual stock, no fucking sights. Great way to magdump a 30-round mag into literally anything except your target.

Have some tasty seasoning on your way to deletion.
>>
>>27940415
Wow you are truly an autistic moron
>>
>>27940110
FPW fired from an open bolt, with an extremely high rate of firing (1,050 rpm). The Colt XM231 introduced a special buffer and spring assembly, with three springs nested one within the other. This was done to allow the rate of fire to be lowered to 200 rpm, to prevent the risk for soldiers opening fire from the moving vehicle of exhausting their magazine before the weapon was brought to target.
>let me just walk this stream of hot lead into my target
>shit I ran out, why does this keep happening.
>>
File: AR15 with Sig brace.jpg (54KB, 633x348px) Image search: [Google]
AR15 with Sig brace.jpg
54KB, 633x348px
So one of these basically?

Yes, it would be a viable close quarters weapons.
>>
>>27940425
nice post, dickhead.
gotta get them +1s
>>
>>27940428
Why, because I was given bad information?

Okay dude.
>>
>>27940415
>I have no idea what I don't know let me try and call the OP out about a subject I literally had no clue about and had to search
>"pistol rifles"

Actually literally fall off a bridge you portable boiling shit disaster.
>>
>>27940110
adding a stock doesnt rectify the lack of sights
>>
>>27940463
What should I call it then?
>>
>>27940455
Please point me to a source that demonstrates the capabilities of a P90 in use as a port firing weapon from a fucking Bradley you retard. Or anything other than an M231 for that matter
>>
soo yeah Wikipedia was kind enough to link this at the bottom of the M231 page:
Chauchat-Ribeyrolles 1918 submachine gun
The weapon is based on the RSC Mle. 1917 semi-automatic rifle mechanism. The first trials used a Mannlicher–Berthier clip holding 8 cartridges. The trials continued until 1919 with a weapon using the same magazine as the Chauchat. The results were satisfactory but the weapon was too powerful for the intended self-protection use. A mix of standard and tracer bullets was planned to be used to assist in aiming.
>8mm Lebel SMG
>Chauchat mags
>MFW muzzle blast blew my face off
>>
File: faggot.png (37KB, 628x381px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
37KB, 628x381px
>>27940455
>given bad information
>BRADLEY FIRING PORT WEAPON
>>
>>27940478

Seriously is this some kind of autistic 16 year old? At least three separate people have noticed how reeeeee this fuck is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.