[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted about a week ago asking where you guys buy your parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-4409019533356418196.jpg (474KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4409019533356418196.jpg
474KB, 1080x1920px
I posted about a week ago asking where you guys buy your parts from. I went out and bought a few things and I'm pretty happy with how it's going so far so I'm going say this is a post your build thread.

I'd like an optic but I have no idea what to buy
>>
>>27919896

>quad rail
>stock fully extended
>rear sight not fully rearward

OP, you're a faggot.
>>
Seriously why is your sight forward is this a troll post?
>>
>>27919966
Nothing wrong with quad rail, sight came like that and hasn't bothered me enough to want to change it, and the stock, that seriously bothers you? .....
>>
>>27921453
I'd change the sight to be fully rearward, larger sight radius will let you be more precise lining them up towards your target.

Quad rail is fine, stock should be extended however is most comfortable for you.
>>
>>27921493
Appreciate the response, I'll fix my sight momentarily. The stock extended is most comfortable for my arm length, honestly I've tried shooting it with the stock closed and it feels like I'd have to have toddler sized arms to make it comfortable lol
>>
>>27919896
Burris 2x7's sell for under $200 at Opticsplanet dot com. They're bright and rugged and have a lifetime warantee, and will save you oodles of money over the fashionable tacticool red dots.
>>
>>27923712

That's because you've got an A2 PG. The shorter the stock, the further back the weight is shifted, so it's easier to hold and maneuver. Plus it allows you to get your NTCH.

Quad rail a shit due to weight and the fact that you've got nothing on it but a VFG. All that extra rail is a waste of space and weight.
>>
>>27925597
For now all I have is the foregrip, I don't have the extra cash to buy everything at once so I'm going piece by piece.
>>
fuck you joe
>>
>>27926360
He's retarded, do what you want with your rifle as long as what you're doing isn't detrimental, as was the sight issue.

Quad rails are extra weight compared to other more streamlined options, but they also offer close to the final say in customization. Yeah people will chime in with all kinds of keymod and shit, but those rails will offer you all kinds of space from the get go.

Use what works for you, if you don't dig the weight or want to shoot a super high speed competition, switch it up, the gun is legos, you're never locked in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.