[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know about the full auto drop in devices for Glocks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

We all know about the full auto drop in devices for Glocks.

But do they make them for any other striker fired handguns?

Surely others are capable of it too, or is there something about the Glock design that makes it unique?
>>
considering that's highly illegal and has no market, it's no wonder they aren't around for anything but the glocks, and those were quickly banned. No one is stupid enough to make a new one, and anyone who needs full auto can just get it without getting ass-raped since those devices are ruled machineguns.
>>
>>27907381
Ok, regardless of legality, regardless of US law (because there are other countries out there).

It's a purely intellectual conversation.

I'm not planning to make one, I just don't know enough about the different designs to know if it's even possible.
>>
There is nothing unique about Glock that makes it capable of automatic fire.

Any semi automatic firearm is capable of automatic fire, be it an AR15, M1 Garand, 1911, a Glock, of a VP9
>>
>>27907388
what country are you in where you can easily get fully automatic weapons legally?
>>
File: why.jpg (24KB, 639x500px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 639x500px
>>27907727

>tfw my Lugers will never be legally FA
>>
File: 1387183201822.jpg (325KB, 1344x577px) Image search: [Google]
1387183201822.jpg
325KB, 1344x577px
>>27907764
> wanting to have a full auto luger
why.jpg

pic semi related
>>
>>27907764
>full auto luger

You're going to want some peanut butter for all the jam
>>
>>27907747
None.

This is simply an information search since google resulted in nothing.

It is completely illegal here and not something I intend to do.
>>
>>27907381
Sure it does- black market.
>>
Lol the things you kids think are illegal...
>>
>>27907388
I've seen one for the tokarev. Although that's hammer fired
>>
Anyone have plans for the Glock FSSG fun switch?
>>
>>27907381
>considering that's highly illegal
So is smoking pot.

>and has no market
Maybe. Perhaps OP is willing to engage in a bit of civil disobedience to demonstrate "shall not be infringed".
>>
>>27908996
But anon, the agents are watching me always! How will I ever have fun?
>>
>>27908996

The penalties for getting caught with pot vs an unregistered machine gun aren't exactly comparable.
>>
How is it justice that a victimless crime such as owning a full auto or SBR without government permission is an offence worthy of life-destroying fines and imprisonment?

Guns are already legal, but put a stock on a pistol to make it more controllable and you're a felon?

Bump fire stocks are legal, hell, the act of bump firing with your finger alone is completely legal and yet if you put a mechanism in the gun that allows you to do the same thing only with slightly more control, and you deserve 5 years in the slam like a rapist?

How is this shit even remotely reasonable? Is this not the very definition of cruel and unusual?
>>
>>27907747
Are you illiterate?
>regardless of legality
>>
>>27909102

Beacuse Muh chillluns and feelings
>>
>>27909021
>How will I ever have fun?

Go shootin' at the Baptist Camp up the road from me. Full auto, no problem. The cops won't touch them because they make Waco look like a couple of girl scouts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.