[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We're a better ISIS terror cell After the attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17

File: 8412.jpg (45KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
8412.jpg
45KB, 700x394px
ITT: We're a better ISIS terror cell

After the attacks on Paris I thought how fucking bullshit their entire operation was. Clearly with the fucking resources they can gather up (They found a fucking rocket launcher in Lyon) they could easily kill a bunch of more people.
I came up with the following ideas. Don't fucking ask me why I thought about this kind of shit, I just thought you could optimize their ways to kill.

>Mortar strikes into stade de france
Since they can't lay bombs there before a game or get in during a game, a mortar strike from a nearby building would kill a whole bunch of people. Mortars shouldn't be that difficult to get and are easy to transport.

>Second sleeper cell for the day after
After the attack on Charle Hebdo thousand of people gatherd at the Place de la République and at Charlie Hebdo itself. This time it was no different.
Prime oppurtunity for another attack.
>>
>>27903633
stop giving them ideas and be glad the asshats (kebabs) thought a pressure cooker was the best way to go for an IED, instead of a pipe bomb filled with finishing nails
... I mean fucking idiot kebabs amirite
>>
>>27903633
COINTELPRO get out.
>>
File: grats.gif (405KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
grats.gif
405KB, 300x167px
>>27903633
ISIS leave.
>>
Fuck off ISIS.
>>
>>27903633
Hey OP do you have an email where we could discuss this further? I'm very interested in your ideas :)
>>
If you are looking for simply bodycount it is far more effective to kill people at random like a serial killer would.

But terrorism isn't about pure bodycount, it's about a political objective.
>>
File: russian.png (199KB, 263x249px) Image search: [Google]
russian.png
199KB, 263x249px
>>27903633

There are some threads you just know you shouldn't have clicked on. I wonder how many dragnet surveillance programs just flagged me.
>>
>>27903633
AM I on the no-fly list for clicking on this thread? Hi NSA!
>>
>>27904309
All of us are totally fucked.
>>
File: 1391826747141.png (171KB, 695x471px) Image search: [Google]
1391826747141.png
171KB, 695x471px
>>27903633
>>27904309
>hoping to get TS clearance one day
Who am I kidding here, I've been fucked since I started posting.
>>
>>27904309
>police will raid your ass 5 years from now for being in a "We're a better ISIS terror cell" thread on /k/
>>
File: XcomHiddenMovement.png (48KB, 694x434px) Image search: [Google]
XcomHiddenMovement.png
48KB, 694x434px
> another IP address for le ebin meme database
>>
>>27903633
A large IED of any sort isn't terribly complicated to make, and if used properly would either inflict high casualties by collapsing a high rise, or financial damage by taking out say a big transformer station.

Call me tinfoil, but the more I think about it the less likely it seems that the Paris attack was actually carried out by ISIS. Their goal is LESS Western involvement, and they would have to know that an attack would give Europe a huge incentive to intervene.

Compared to 9/11:

ISIS actually holds territory that it could lose, unlike Al Qaeda which was relatively footloose

ISIS is motivated by Middle Eastern unity, not simply "Death to America", and thus far has not attacked anyone outside the Middle East

The attack, despite shocking brutality, was carried out much less effectively than it easily could have been. It almost seems designed to trigger an emotional response, but without causing enough economic damage to spur a thorough reevaluation of internal policies

Draw your own conclusions
>>
>>27903719
>>27903723
>>27903744
>>27903777
>>27903809
>>27904309
>>27904399
>>27904426
>>27904420
>tfw we have been put on the nsa, atf, fbi, and no-fly watch lists the first time we clicked on /k/.
>>
>>27904526
>Draw your own conclusions
it wuz da joos
>>
File: 1352136999783.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1352136999783.gif
981KB, 342x239px
why even bother? Do you really think a bunch of ragheads knows how to operate a fuckin mortar?
Before they could kill a decent amount of people their position would be quickly discovered and surrounded.
Its a setup for a deathtrap.

>Second sleeper cell for the day after
France was completely on Lockdown, getting into Paris would have been though and getting out impossibru.
Soldiers, GIGN and regular Police everywhere and people shitting their pants because firecrackers, its a shit time to break the highscore.
You would be discovered long before you even reached your destination. And getting BTFO would show you as weak terrorist organization.

ISIS is dumb, but not full retard. They just want:
>media coverage
>attention from the whole world
>free propaganda for edgy yuropean migrant teens
>more tensions between different countrys, races and religions

Should these fuckers wisen the fuck up, then we have a REAL problem.

What if they manage to capture a Truck full of chemicals and blow it up inside the city?
What if they poisen random stuff in the Grocery stores with tiny Ricin filled needles?
What if the figure out biological warfare?

But desu I don't see it happen anytime soon, since with the kind of attacks that they do they already reach their goals.
>>
Those goatfuckers wouldn't recognize their mother from the cattle they ass-raid all the night.
>>
>>27904526
>Paris
> not outside the middle east
>>
>>27904534
>tfw they're just lying in wait, waiting for one of us to say or do anything stupid
>>
>>27904649
>Implying we won't do something stupid when we carve out our own little hunk of land.
>>
>>27904599
>Do you really think a bunch of ragheads knows how to operate a fuckin mortar?

They are decent enough at it over in the sandbox to be a threat. Shoot and scoot works.

>What if the figure out biological warfare?

I could totally be an ISIS bio warrior if I got the flu or measles and rode a bus all day. The flu is debilitating for a few days and does kill people. Measles is highly contagious, debilitating, but has a 10 day incubation time.

>*sneeze*
>allah
>*cough*
>ackubar
>*wheaze*

I await the bunny suit clad FBI agents since I am now on a list
>>
File: scale-rc-airplanes12.jpg (99KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
scale-rc-airplanes12.jpg
99KB, 600x342px
>>27903633
Remote drone attack. Load with a claymore type explosive. Release away from your target and let it fly via gps way point.

You also get gps kits for rc planes which increase range and payload.
>>
>>27903633
The guy in ops pic is like a kebab mcguyver, I mean he was like, " I got 99 problems but a tripod mount ain't one "
>>
>>27904787
it's like a whole nudda 9/11!
>>
>>27904534
>my only possible saving grace is that I go full tardrage on people who actually think McVeigh was in the right.
that being said, fuck Waco.
That shit was just a clusterfuck on all sides
Idk about ruby ridge but thats 'cause ive never researched it.
>>27904714
>I could totally be an ISIS bio warrior
you could, but why would you WANT to?
>>
>>27903633
Bombings and shit stop after your people are dead. Diseases, viruses, and other biological threats linger and spread.

Oh, this thread is fucked up. Stop talking about how best to massacre people with explosives and the like, it's really annoying and paints a bad image for the board.

Who the fuck am I kidding, I'll bet half of you are ISIS members and the other half are ATF/FBI/CIA agents. I'm never going to be allowed into any high level gov't jobs because of this shit. Fml senpai.
>>
Just spill a bunch of bioloagically weaponized ants the day after

Quartined city means people are gonna have a hard time ecasping the ants
>>
>fbi
>>
fuck off ISIS, Muhammad Eats shit and sucks pig cock
>>
File: 1399475782616.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399475782616.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Luckily ISIS didn't want until after the game where there would be dense waves of people leaving the stadium. They would have been an easy target since there was no need to go through security.
>>
Isis might want to rethink where to put their weapon caches

Perhaps the paris catacombs among the bones

Also

>Not gathering explosives inside catacombs
>not daisy chaining them together and hope they can collapse the catacombs
>entire city falls

This sounds like some GI joe stuff but pretty good idea

also

NSA pls don't kill me
>>
>>27903820
Under8d, they're trying that in Israel with knife attacks.

I always wondered what if free lemonade + secretly r*ic*in?
>>
>We were fucked by the government from birth.
>>
>>27904309
the moment you type 4chan.org or otherwise visit here is the moment you're on a list
>>
>>27905913
clearly ISIS doesn't know how to do things besides detonate explosive vests and shoot at civilians and not how to time it.

they had so many opportunities to get more casualties. hell, they could have gotten police casualties with overwatch and car bombs outside the venue. I mean, the IRA was able to do it.
>>
>>27906171
Bullshit I travelled internationally recently and I've been on 4chan for years and have been on threads in /pol/ where people called for outright violence. The government knows right-wing terror doesn't exist, they're just using it as a buzzword to push their narrative. They're really worried about the actual terrorists, the real big fish. As long as you don't visit jihadi bullshit sites or travel to Syria/anywhere near it you're good.

This is 'merica and if I want to say kill the president KILL THAT NIGGER BARRACK OBAMA IM NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING as sattire its my goddamn right.
>>
>>27904526
Yeah, considering the stadium full of celebritard soccer players and Hollande himself. Why didn't they focus on that instead of the concert hall. I mean, who cares about a bunch of man buns and suicide girls?
>>
File: 1447461775977.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447461775977.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>>27903633
>literally inciting terrorism

i hope they don't use lube on you in gitmo
fucking retard, gtfo of /k/
reported several times just in case
>>
>>27904399
ive been poasting on /k/ for years and I hold a TS/SCI your fine m8
>>
File: 1436297763121.gif (32KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1436297763121.gif
32KB, 192x256px
>>27906475
>wahhh this is too much free speech
>>
>>27906475
If you can't think like your enemy, how do you expect to beat them?

Sure, air raiding their bases 24/7 is a way ...
>>
How about arson? Lighting up apartment buildings at each door, for example.
>>
>>27903719

During Intel training we did exercises thinking scenarios like this. Try to think like your enemy.

But you're right I won't say what we came up with because its breddy good. ?spoiler) megachurch [^spoil)

Damn I messed up that spoiler. Twitter wink. XD.
>>
>>27906491

Honest question, what usually disqualifies people from getting them? If you tell the truth about past drug usage are you fine or nah?
>>
>>27906911

Not him.

Here's the rule: if you weren't caught it DIDN'T happen.

Just keep your mouth shut you fucking YOLO generation.
>>
>>27906935
shut the fuck up and go to bed kid
>>
>>27906929

I thought they can look up your internet search history? And don't they interview people from your past?
>>
>>27903633
Pretty sure the launcher and shit were from separate and unrelated cells who may not even be associated with ISIS.

The frogs just started going down their watch lists and started raiding, and any and all with even a hint of being a durka are gonna get visited by GIGN in the coming month.
>>
>>27905195
>>27904714
vulnerability in open air attacks/outbreaks of pathogens have been studied as far back as WW2
its probably the "real" sum of all fears because of hard it would be to detect and trace
>>
File: 1447716999024-1.jpg (75KB, 579x457px) Image search: [Google]
1447716999024-1.jpg
75KB, 579x457px
I think they had a three man team for the concert attack? From what I can tell there are only three sides of the building that connect to the street, one entire side is blocked off by another building.

Why didn't they post one of their team members in the alleyway where the pregnant bitch was hanging from the window and hundreds of people care pouring out of running away?

That seemed like it would have been a perfect targeting opportunity. Massive numbers of people fleeing into tight alleyways through small vertical coffins. They could have used a few incendiary devices maybe? Set fire to the building and target anyone fleeing for maximum kill zone target elimination?

Hell even block off one of the exits with a chain and a lock to prevent the doorway from being used?

The attack seems so fucking amateur. Everyone goes in the same exit and just shoots? No outside security targeting secondary exits? No one to engage first responders and give the primary team time to prepare?

Are shitskins just really this fucking stupid?

Is this why they lose so many wars?

I thought these were supposed to be guys who had combat experience in Syria?

It makes me doubt the intelligence of the "mastermind" who planned this horrible shitshow.
>>
>>27906976
If it's not on a police record it doesn't exist. Interviews are only for security clearances, and not normally used for the basic security clearance.

>I thought they can look up your internet search history?
lmao they're doing a background check not a terrorism investigation
>>
>>27906976

They want you to think that.

Kek. No.

They can interview ppl you know

>not listing your grandma as a friend

I dunno I joined in 07 and was approved for my clearance without my knowledge.
>>
>>27904399

>Getting my top secret security clearance interview
>Fat black bitch who has an attitude
>Ask to see her badge
>Its a fake, like a internet order badge
>she doesn't work for any intelligence agency
>She was a civilian contractor who the government allowed access to all of my personnel information
>She said she never served in the military or worked for any intelligence agency

And that is why our national security clearance is a fucking joke. I got a more thorough background check renewing my concealed carry permit.

Also we live in a nation where you can have binary explosives UPSed to your house.

http://www.gandermountain.com/Tannerite

Please spare me the being watched bullshit. I have very sincere doubts about the capabilities of this nations intelligence agencies beyond monitoring nude pictures from the facebook sluts the beta bucks NSA computer nerds are fapping to.
>>
>>27906976
>want to understand the situation in Syria
>google ISIS
>permanently marked for all times as potentional terrorist
>>
>>27906976
what part of werent caught do you not know?
do you like, fucking shout from the rooftops when you download copyrighted material and notify all friends and family like you're married?
>>
Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it
>>
>>27907042

I've only ever been caught by the police for underage drinking, which I figured wouldn't be that big of a deal anyway. I was assuming (from what I had been told) that they interviewed a lot of people, in which case my younger stoner phase wouldn't have been hard to figure out.
>>
i think they should had a team outside waiting for the people to run out and just saw them down in the narrow entrance. the bottle neck will cause people to trample the wounded to death
>>
>>27903633
terrorist attacks arent about efficiency
most of civilizations water supply could be easily fucked with
they're about "muh emotions" and fear
>>
>>27907034
Sounds like diversity at it's finest
All liberal ideology involves blatant denial of reality, and we've been run by liberals for 80 years now.

Bring in chinese, put them to work on sensitive projects, then whine about "chinese espionage"
>>
File: 1397572051368.jpg (32KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
1397572051368.jpg
32KB, 502x417px
>>27906587
discussing ways to carry out terrorist attacks isn't free speech, it's incitement of terrorism

for example, discussing gun laws is free speech, but discussing ways to carry out mass shootings is inciting terrorism
see the difference?

>>27906603
>If you can't think like your enemy, how do you expect to beat them?

that's what intelligence and security agencies are for
you discussing ways to kill people online is not only irresponsible, it's illegal, plain and simple

it would for example be completely legitimate to discuss the arsenal of weapons ISIS has on this board, since it is weapons related.
>>
>>27904399
if chelsa manning could get a fucking TS clearance, I expect any anon could too
>>
>>27907134
the earliest "example" of that with Jet propulsion lab was actually where the US government harassed somebody so much they simply moved back to China
>>
>>27907144
> bootlicker
>>
>>27907144
sure m8
and disagreeing with government policies is hate speech
right?
>>
>>27907144
I'm not a lawyer, but I think that you need to demonstrate the intention to really get into deep shit.

Like discussing how to carry out a mass shooting might lead to the nice police man dropping by, but discussing and stocking up on guns and ammo means you get the mean police man and your dog shot
>>
File: 1378885621368.jpg (102KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
1378885621368.jpg
102KB, 600x617px
>>27907144
>>
>>27907144
>discussing ways to carry out terrorist attacks isn't free speech, it's incitement of terrorism
Is it incitement to immediate unlawful action?

If no, then it is free speech.
>>
File: Drive_Movie_01.png (202KB, 513x453px) Image search: [Google]
Drive_Movie_01.png
202KB, 513x453px
>>27907144

Interesting that you posted that image goyim.
>>
>>27907159
>>27907177
>le ebin statist meme

nah
just a guy who understands how retarded you're being right now
what you did right there isn't expressing an opinion

>I came up with the following ideas
>I just thought you could optimize their ways to kill
> a mortar strike from a nearby building would kill a whole bunch of people. Mortars shouldn't be that difficult to get and are easy to transport.
>Prime oppurtunity for another attack.

this isn't free speech
this is not criticizing a government, a person, an orginization, an opinion, an idea, an act
it's a discussion on how to more efficiently carry out terrorist attacks against civillians

>>27907198
>>27907211
again, this isn't freedom of speech
do i need to give you more examples so you'll understand what i'm talking about?
if someone was to discuss ways to blow up the WTC again, would you consider it freedom of speech?

>>27907200
>immediate
huh?
>>
>>27907279
>you may only communicate ideas I find acceptable and conforming to societal norms
>on 4chan
this is a horrible troll
>>
>>27907279
government is terrorism m8. if you are for government you are for terrorism.
>>
>>27906227
>being afraid of visiting jihadi websites
>>
>>27903633
Meh, if they'd really want to go for damage, they'd go for mass - suicide bombers in the couple separate tube trains going in different directions at the same time during morning rush hour would be way more effective. Easily 100+ kills per suicide/train.

And would paralyze city with fear. And would make people afraid to use tube. You know, terror.
>>
>>27907279
Discussing how a terrorist attack could have been better carried out isn't an incitement to commit acts of terrorism.

You don't get to decide what's free speech on 4chan.
>>
>>27907279
Dude, just wait, you'll learn everything in 12th grade civics.

>immediate
huh?

kek
>>
>>27907144
i guess the violent video games and movies are also inciting terrorism
>>
File: 1445532671206.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445532671206.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>27907279
>if someone was to discuss ways to blow up the WTC again, would you consider it freedom of speech?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where do you think you are?
>>
The IRA did a much better job.

>Cause a bomb scare with a small bomb and have a bigger one on the street next to it where everyone is evacuated to
>Mortar attack police stations/army barracks (bought down a helicoptor in one attack)
>Kidnappings, shootings etc
>>
>>27905971

>entire city falls
>france surrenders to ISIS
kek

https://youtu.be/uYOpCJCl5L4
>>
>>27904526
>Their goal is LESS Western involvement,

Wrong

>ISIS is motivated by Middle Eastern unity, not simply "Death to America", and thus far has not attacked anyone outside the Middle East

Wrong

ISIS core tent is that it wants to fight the armies of Rome near a City in Syria, as it is prophetised that when there are only 2000 of them left, Jesus will come back to earth and user in the Apocalypse and all true believers will go to heaven.

This is what ISIS actually believes.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
>>
>>27906988

It's not about the body count, its about the impact and message. The response they are trying to provoke would be the same if they killed another 100 people.
>>
>After the attack on Charle Hebdo thousand of people gatherd at the Place de la République and at Charlie Hebdo itself. This time it was no different.
>Prime oppurtunity for another attack.

Yeah I'm sure the frogs have no security there.
>>
>>27905913
one guy was meant to go in but was stopped by security. if he'd got in them you'd ahve a suicide bomb go off in a crwd on live TV. the two guys outside would be to hit the crowd leaving/police&medical arriving. The bombs don't seem too good though seeing as they only killed two bombers and 1 guy, one of the bombers lived for a while. If a bomb did go off in a football crowd though the resulting panic and crush could easily kill hundreds.
>>
>>27908369
It's almost a shame, that would have been memorable.
>>
>>27906911
Depends on the frequency, how long ago etc.
biggest disqualifiers are foreign connections and debt

BTW CI agent here, some of the stuff we do is like this. vulnerability assessment, red cell etc etc
>>
HI NSA

ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
File: howfu.jpg (36KB, 614x250px) Image search: [Google]
howfu.jpg
36KB, 614x250px
>>27903820
>>27906150

serial killers rarely ever kill more than a handful of people. how stupid are you?
>>
>>27907459
deliciously evil Irish
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.