[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which military has the best hand-to-hand combat techniques/training?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Brutal_ISIS_beheading.webm (266KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal_ISIS_beheading.webm
266KB, 400x220px
Which military has the best hand-to-hand combat techniques/training?

>inb4 soldiers should be rifleman not MMA fighters
Weapons jam/run out of ammo eventually
>>
It doesn't matter at all.

That said, the best is American JDAM-fu.
>>
>>27785662
The one where you hit the guy with anything but your own hands. Helmet, etool, rock, literally anything.
>>
Russian Combat sambo is an effective fighting style, was very effective in mma for a while. Can't think of any strictly military fighting styles being used in competition.

Fighting to kill/survive may be very different than fighting for points/knockouts though.

Dunno, I'm fat piece of shit.
>>
File: Snapchat-5083815944760214700.jpg (272KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5083815944760214700.jpg
272KB, 720x1280px
I am having diarrhea right now
>>
>>27785662
Most don't train much in it at all. Often lots of time spent on martial arts training means little spent on proper training. Mostly it just serves as a way to mix up the fitness regime and give confidante for those that need it.

Those that do train in it in a serious way tend to be in close protection units.

It's pretty hard to tell who is best as there has been almost no hand to hand for a long time. The brits get in the odd bayonett fight for some reason, though as far as I know they go by the theory that the one who wins close up is the one who will go further and try and in grain controlled agression.
>>
>>27785662
Always wondered that myself.

When it comes to the US military, i think the Marine Corps' martial arts program is very good, when compared to the Army's Combatives program. The Marine corp teaches you to kill, while the Army wants to make sure that you occupy your opponent for enough time for a buddy to dispose of him with a rifle.

Yeah, Israel has Krav Maga, which has very solid concepts. Can't say much there. No idea on Russian, and other State's military h2h training.

But overall, i think fairbiarns original teachings which he developed while in Shanghai has the best techniques for quick kills and awesome self-defense.
>>
Royal MARINES do demonstrations in shopping malls m8

https://youtu.be/EdSw4Fs7ZiU
>>
File: 1430010685382.gif (2MB, 366x201px) Image search: [Google]
1430010685382.gif
2MB, 366x201px
>>27785662
>>
>>27785918
I don't think Marines teach LINE any longer either
>>
American Marines love MMA for some reason, there's more chances of finding actual fighters in the Marines.

Anyone who thinks krav maga, mcmap, or any of that bullshit works, is kidding themselves. MMA fighter with a knife>big prison nigger with a knife>little nerdy LARPER with a knife
>>
>>27785662
Story?
>>
>>27787367
Don't they teach a lot of BJJ and grappling moves like arm bars and shit that could actually fuck someone up?
>>
File: fairbairn-39.gif (26KB, 514x511px) Image search: [Google]
fairbairn-39.gif
26KB, 514x511px
>>27785918
Fairbairn was based af
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.