[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's like going to a gun show? I've never been though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: two tickets to the gunshow.jpg (2MB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
two tickets to the gunshow.jpg
2MB, 1600x898px
What's like going to a gun show? I've never been though my local area seemingly has one every couple of months.
>>
>>27574067
parking can be a bitch and ticket prices vary, lots of survival stuff, airsoft, jerky, patches and clothing stuff off to one side usually, then there's your C&R tables, AR accessories table, 2/5th's of the table will have pistols, the other half rifles and shotguns, parts kits, and other neat stuff you wouldn't buy

met my photography 101 teacher a couple times last time i went to one, apparently he helps manage a table with his buddies
>>
I go there usually to find some ideas about what to buy for my next gun project. I never buy anything at a gun show (nothing expensive anyway. usually just a bunch of stripper clips spare mags for my AR)
>>
Have you ever been watching late night TV and there are those "buy 1000 commando knives for 5$"? People buy those and try to resell them at gun shows. That was one of the things I noticed.
>>
It's like being at a flea market but with more old people and Nazi memorabilia.
>>
>>27574067
>Crazy (actually nuts, not sure how this guy is allowed to legally buy guns) milsurp wearing friend brings me to gun show
>Got dirty looks from all the old fudds there
>Everything was overpriced
>Keep having middle aged guys say how it's surprising that someone like me is into guns
>Kids running all over the place
>Place reeked of BO and chemicals
>Someone dented my friend's van while we were inside
>Cringe-worthy dadcore conservative bumper stickers for sale everywhere
>Bought some really dank spicy jerky
>Bought a Vz 58 bayonet cause it looked neat
>Friend almost got into a fight with some guy who kept screaming about being a MUHREEN

It's definitely... a unique experience
>>
>>27574247
>Keep having middle aged guys say how it's surprising that someone like me is into guns
Are you one of them fairies?
>>
>>27574247
Aside from the dank jerky, I'm not sure If I wanna go to one.
>>
>>27574284
You gotta do it at least once.

Also, if you're into milsurp you can find some neat shit, just limit yourself
>>
>>27574284
I'll catch shit for this, but the only reason to go to a gun show is if you wish to sell something or if you want to buy something without leaving a paper trail.
>>
>>27574273
5'7 goth femboy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.