[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.truthandaction.org/feds- arrest-three-men-accused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

http://www.truthandaction.org/feds-arrest-three-men-accused-prepping-martial-law/

So is "stockpiling" weapons and ammo illegal? I know they were breaking fed law with homemade explosives but is just having weapons/ammo and armor illegal now?
>>
The media wants to imply it is. Or imply that only psychos have that many.
You know, demonizing gun owners like the Nazis demonized the Jews.
>>
>>27567685

What do you think OP?

Sounds like they got arrested for making explosives, and then one of them had a FA/SBR/SBS/DD as a cherry on top.
>>
>>27567685
Its not illegal to horde weapons or ammo nor is it illegal to make explosives
>>
>>27567685
Stockpiling weapons, ammo, and armor isn't illegal.
>>
I recently bought several pistols and out of curiosity asked if that raises any red flags. They said no, but if you buy several of the same, they will call or inquire more. Arming a militia comes to mind, etc...
>>
>>27567685

>but is just having weapons/ammo and armor illegal now?
>>
>>27567737
Live in a border state and average a few guns a month, I just schedule about a day off work per month so I can go to the ATF field office and have a "discussion" as they define it.
>>
>>27567685
They were arrested on conspiracy. Nothing they did was illegal. Even making explosives is perfectly legal. They fucked up when they probably went around town bragging about how theyre gonna kill a bunch of fbi agents or some such retarded shit.
>>
>>27567760

Are you fucking kidding me?

1. I'm impressed you average a few guns a month, what do you do with all of them?

2. You really have to keep going in to get cavity probed?
>>
>>27567786
I shoots them, and yes, I even had a C&R, the Federal dick is most of my body now.
>>
>>27567760
Can you explain more about these discussions?

They call you in, ask "Why are you buying so many pistols" you say "Because I can fuck off" and leave?

Or is it something more sinister and spooky than that?
>>
>>27567705

Fuck off Rabbi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.