[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did... did Zounose reference a /jp/ thread in an after word?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ikaregami_59[1].jpg (437KB, 1398x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ikaregami_59[1].jpg
437KB, 1398x2000px
Did... did Zounose reference a /jp/ thread in an after word? I'm pretty sure I remember that discussion around the time of LoLK.
>>
>>17581905
The wording says someone else referenced it in some other place he was at.
>>
>>17581905
>Chang'E
>Turned into a toad
Ugh... What? She's the moon rabbit.
>>
>>17581905
>I'm full of ideas
Hardly any of which are even close to Touhou's canon. Sometimes I think Zounose doesn't even play the games or read the manga, just looks at character designs, maybe glances at a wiki page summary, and goes on to exercise those "ideas" of his. And they always end up so removed and contrived, it all comes across as stupid.

He doesn't even stick to his own rules within the same work. It's frankly ridiculous.
>>
>>17588184
Such as?
>>
>>17588336
I know it's you faggot. You can't stop your abysmal issue unless you play the fucking games.
>>
>>17588156
No.
>>
File: variant_youyoumu_2_-_059.jpg (405KB, 890x1280px) Image search: [Google]
variant_youyoumu_2_-_059.jpg
405KB, 890x1280px
>>17588448
>Hardly any of which are even close to Touhou's canon.
No fucking shit. They are different from ZUN's canon as ZUN's canon is different from Japanese mythology. This what happens when people create "derivative work." Next maybe you'll inform me that the spring snow incident wasn't actually resolved through a game of mahjong.
>>
>>17588468
Not an argument. Fix your issue, then we'll talk.
For now. There is nothing more to say.
>>
>>17588480
>Not an argument.
I actually meant to respond to >>17588184, and am not >>>>17588336.

If you want to assume that Zounose and everybody who doesn't mind his work has never played a game or read an official work in his life, nobody's stopping you.
>>
>>17588492
Ahh, kk. My apologies.
>>
>>17588156
>Chang'e is the moon rabbit
Nah, pretty sure she's the one who wears the weird T-shirt.
>>
>>17582101

He says it's from a "foreign thread."
>>
>>17593808
No, he says "in a ... thread, there was a reference to a line in a foreign thread" implying someone posted a line from a foreign thread in a thread he was looking at.
>>
it was probably a /v/ thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.