[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's worth learning Japanese just to be able to read this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Sayooshi.png (281KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
Sayooshi.png
281KB, 500x294px
It's worth learning Japanese just to be able to read this. Who else has read Sayooshi?
>>
Why not learn it and read other titles?
>>
>>17576610
It is very dry. It is very slow paced. It has a number of interesting ideas that get less interesting through repetition.
I wouldn't say it's bad, but I would only recommend it to the /lit/ types who read for personal betterment. If you read for entertainment you're going to be pretty bored, and if you read for cute girls the protagonist is going to irk you.
>>
>>17577080
You know, at first I thought I was going to disagree with you. But honestly, you raise a very good point. As somebody who identifies more with the /lit/ crowd, I find this work as one of the top masterpieces of the VN medium. And honestly, I wished that a bit more VNs were more like standard literature. With music and artwork combined with a written narrative, I feel VNs have so much more to offer than what they currently do.

On the other hand, I disagree with you on the point about repetition. The VN is relatively short, and I felt that repetition helped with emphasizing Hitomi's insanity. Particularly because things get progressively more crazy with each day. But it is a progressive process that builds on it self.
>>
I'll wait for the sub.
>>
>>17576776
Because you're just going to kill yourself afterwards anyway...?
>>
File: 331664.jpg (134KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
331664.jpg
134KB, 600x684px
>getting the figure
>its fucking expensive
>never read the VN

I know this is stupid idea, but I still can't help myself.

Also
>they removed the pubic hair
REEEEEE
>>
>>17577996
Have you read Cross Channel? Its themes are very similar.
>>
>>17579392
Cross Channel is what I intend to read next. Currently I'm reading Aiyoku no Eustia. Do you have other recommendations (other than Suba Hibi, already read that one).
>>
File: ズボン.png (1MB, 1434x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ズボン.png
1MB, 1434x1080px
>>
>>17576610
man this VN looks like everything I've ever wanted to read AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE TRANSLATED
if I don't kill myself until the end of the year I'll probably consider learning moonrunes...

also, can you guys rec VNs similar to this one but with an English translation? thanks in advance
>>
>>17580408
Wait, so did he end up wearing them or not?
>>
>>17580628
Ryouhou nuide 両方脱いで
Both are put on then both are taken off.
>>
>>17576610
>It's worth learning Japanese
Fixed.
>>
>>17580618
Don't delay it, start now. Or you're never gonna do it. Sayooshi is a fairly low tier game anyways, once you do you will be able to play dozens of better games.
>>
>>17585800
Not really. Most untranslated games are pretty shit. It's just that there is a plethora of them. So just due to sheer numbers there are some decent ones.
>>
File: 1497542946855.jpg (22KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
1497542946855.jpg
22KB, 229x173px
>>
File: okay.jpg (40KB, 251x239px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
40KB, 251x239px
>>17590900
>>
>>17590900
fuck off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.