[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to try japanese snacks >remember jlist ads >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503916546001.png (291KB, 515x643px) Image search: [Google]
1503916546001.png
291KB, 515x643px
>want to try japanese snacks
>remember jlist ads
>go to said site
>pick out snacks and a box
>think.jpg

question /jp/, is jlist a good place to buy snacks and maybe an onahole from or should i go somewhere else?
pic unrelated, a cute girl with cookies
>>
It's your best option unless you have a local asian food store and it's not on popular website amazon.com
>>
>>17568035
>>17568119
You can probably buy the most popular ones in random corner stores and gas stations nowadays. If you're in USA, that is.
>>
candysan.com
>>
>>17568035
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>17568119
>>17568220
they have the ramune drink and a bunch of ramen types at a local grocery store, i hadent though of an asian food store thanks anon.
>>17568286
looking at this website theyve got good stuff, thank you
>>17569527
myself of course
>>
>>17568286
>>17571903
They'll have more stuff when the weather cools down. They take down chocolate from the site in the summer.
>>
>buying an onahole form j-list
>being ok with fuck huge markups on $30 holes
Just go to the onahole thread on here and read the pastebin
>>
>>17568286
They inflated the prices of those snacks by like 500% at least wow
>>
>>17568035
>>17575389
Who the fuck are you quoting?
>>
>>17575511
They're quoting your fucking whore mom.
>>
>>17575582
Rude.
No 2hu would never like you with a mouth like that anon.
>>
Castella is like the digestive biscuits of cake.
>>
>>17568035
Check different sites to see what the best deals are. There might be some local places that are good too. Just have to look.

I think TOM has some stuff too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.