[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 79

File: 1503459163174.png (1MB, 1060x854px) Image search: [Google]
1503459163174.png
1MB, 1060x854px
How do i make my game look like this edition
>New? Start here:
http://pastebin.com/vmW2qYkD

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/HcTtYVsn

>1.70 and prior versions changelogs:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_%28Elona%2B%29

>Elona Custom Discussion:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014

>Chat server back online:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19535#107

>Previous Thread
>>17512702

Current Version: Elona+ 1.70 (7/24/2017)
Latest Custom: E+C 1.70.1

Try setting the compatibility of the .exe to WINDOWS 7 if you encounter errors.
>>
File: woof.png (336KB, 543x363px) Image search: [Google]
woof.png
336KB, 543x363px
wan
>>
Whats the difference with identify and investigate item i mean why is there such a big difference on cost
>>
>>17530653
Investigate is a stronger cast identify spell the NPC casts. Sometimes when the NPC casts identify not everything is really identified. So that's where investigate comes in.
>>
So it started playing these yesterday and i am having fun i picked goblin i am fucked or not?
>>
>>17530914
No not really.
>>
>>17530914
as long as its not a snail
>>
>>17530914
You already gimped yourself forever by not picking snail.
>>
why should I save my skill points? I have 160 of them
>>
File: fsmn.png (47KB, 1158x68px) Image search: [Google]
fsmn.png
47KB, 1158x68px
>>
File: 1502760689.63837400.png (520KB, 685x464px) Image search: [Google]
1502760689.63837400.png
520KB, 685x464px
>>17531273
I have a level 73 Yerles gunner who has never spent a skill point. Skills are harder to level the higher they are, I hope to accumulate enough points to power through the last 500 levels of firearms, marksmanship, and whatever armor class I have endgame.
>>17531368
>guzzling is immoral
fucking environmentalists
>>
I'm level 95 and my highest skills are Investing and Casting, and Meditation, 250ish each. I've never bothered doing any of the methods where you lock yourself in with a monster or any variation of holding down a button until you max out. If I want to get to Kai status in less than the lifespan of the sun, do I have to do this?
>>
>>17531510
Pretty sure you'd need human sacrifices to achieve Kai status.
>>
>>17531510
I remember Kai spent a lot of AP on bonus skill points. And wished for a lot of potions of descent to bless to gain levels to get bonus skill points. That probably comes after the monster closet training, though.
>>
>just realized Ehekatl has an absurd move when attacked that does 9999999 to everything on the map
shit, should've summoned all the Gods on the same map, maybe she could kill them all and the gods inside those gods
>>
>>17531564
Acceptable
>>17531577
Less acceptable

No monster closet pls
>>
uhm.. my tactics is at 39 but I don't have swarm, wth?
>>
My little girl just ate an ancient mummy off the ground. taking a big hit in attributes despite telling her not to

Her relationship level is at *cat*. How do i regain my dominace over this little girl?
>>
>>17531673
'B'eat her when she tries to eat things off the ground.
>>
>>17531673
whip her and put her on a leash
>>
>>17531677
>>17531706
Alternatively, I'm pretty sure chucking love potions at her will move that meter more towards obedience.
>>
>>17531670
I also don't have bewitch even though I have 72 charisma..
>>
>>17531738
72 CHA total or 72 base CHA? Engagement rings don't count toward gaining actions.
>>
>>17531749
base is 55
>>
>>17531510
not really. tend to your farms, use magic shops for extra wishes for potion of descent and get some 6-8 magic vendors at lv100-200 investment for potential potions. Get several kumiromi statuse and kumiromi skissors for stable herb in food supply, its relatively easy to level skills in the void with inflated levels and stats.
you will still need a lot of time to level and a bit less time to prepare and perfect your gear for void diving. use blacksmith shop to get funds for growth scrolls to keep up with potential drain on skills. You'll need a set of ++travel speed rings and boots to clear party/harvest/battle board quests on towns for high enough plat income.

The problem is, if you get too high level/fame you wont be able to progress until you inflate stats and skills.
If you have too many potential pots and sufficient amount of herb in'ed food, i'd recommend keeping hunger demon on your ranch te help you with digestion.

Use skill points in conjunction with platinum to level difficult to trai skills like lockpicking and detection. Skillpoints are best to be used at close to 400% potential.
>>
>>17531751
my problem was simply that I forgot you have to level up upon reaching the required skill level actually receive the special action
>>
>>17531273
Skill point usage increases skill potential, so when you're at around 1000.000 skill or more a single skill point will increase the skill by something of 0.050, but will increase your potential by a at least 20%, allowing you to save on farming Platinum
>>
>>17531673
In the meantime, give her an "It allows you to digest rotten food" item. That protects against stat loss from both normal rotten food and "Of course, it's rotten" corpses.
>>
thanks for the advice guys guess its time her some love
>>
>>17531774
Also, keep stock of buff books in invested mages guild spellwriter, and always keep all buffs on when its possible. This way you'll use up potential from sleeping without mindless grind.
>>
>>17531867
Just get magic lessons dude.
>>
Am I correct in thinking you drink Potions of Descent to keep your level low because the game difficulty scales with level and level only gives a bit of HP and MP? And you'll want "Disturb your growth" curses on your equipment to reduce xp gained for your level for the same reason? Are there any other reasons?
Also, does this apply to pets? Or can you power level them all to high levels with Gene Engineer with no problems?
>>
File: 9NUAHq4[1].png (768KB, 1286x796px) Image search: [Google]
9NUAHq4[1].png
768KB, 1286x796px
Am I fucking up this panty? I took the breath thinking it would add the effect but so far nothing has been happening.
>>
>>17531917
The game scales by fame and act now. Plus potions of descent are now extraordinarily rare.
You save them for late late game level boosts which grant you FREE skill points.
>>
>>17531919
It's improving your breath attacks, it doesn't unleash one itself.
>>
Would any anons be willing to look over some tone txt files I made if I toss them into pastebin?
I have ideas for personality types, but have come to realize I am probably the worst dialogue writer in existence.
>>
>>17531911
There are so many other things to dump yout plat on, while simply pressing ctrl+1-0 in sequence upon entering location is easy. It'll train several skills at the same time.
>>
>>17531867
Investing in the book reservation girl does something?
>>
>>17531970
increases quantity of books, at 200 i've had some 3-4 pages filled with books.
>>
>>17531964
I have no shortage of platinum at this point, real life time is, however, an issue.
I can dump a mere 20 plat into the magic tutor and get spell levels in everything I care about in addition to several attribute increases in magic, will, perception, all in the span of like 15 seconds.
That way I can keep my spells up to par, including the rarely-used ones, without having to waste time casting them every 100 feet.
>>
>>17531978
Oh nice, I thought quantity was only affected by book rarity. Time to spend some gold.
>>
>>17531986
You can dump plat on non-buff spells and whetever skills you focus on, and you'll need a shitton of pp to use skillpoints effectively.
>>
>>17531986
Also,wtf is 'waste time'? you literally press around 6 buttons depending on what buffs you use upon entering a map and thats it, you can even macro it if its too hard to spend 2 seconds on keypressing
>>
>>17530513
>>17530513
that looks really cool though I assume that will take a lot of tinkering with for it to work
>>
>>17532039
you only need to change 2 bmp files to your favorite waifu's pics or whatever else you want. its easy and fast. refer to last thread and op mods paste for details
>>
>>17532033
>Also,wtf is 'waste time'?
Go and get a level in every single offense, healing, buffing, and curse spell you have.
Go on, I'll wait.

The only skill I have that seriously consumes platinum is Meditation, and I keep everything in the 200-300% range.
>>
does potential affect bonus points?
>>
>>17532126
Yes. But the points also grant some potential as well.
>>
>>17532128
So would it be wise to only spend points on a skill when it has a high potential?
>>
>>17532054
I'll go through it it's going to be fun.
>>
>>17532131
I'm not quite sure what the meta is for bonus points. I haven't used them massively yet myself.
>>
holy shit I just realized most of the shopkeepers have annoying under their impress meter. should I be worried?
>>
How should I waste turns after changing my god?
>>
Is there a mod or something that can put all my pets icons and stats on the side of the screen or something so I can keep track of them better? Cause god it's annoying having to look around checking on their hp bars and wondering if one got gibbed or not, and I'm not even half way to getting all the pets I'd like so it's gonna get worse.
>>
>>17532189
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Deep-sea_castle
>>
>>17532205
That spends time, not turns.
>>
>>17532069
Read the whole post before replying.
And if all your skills are at 200-300 % then your leveling is at the pace of snail. Consider your case as an exception.

>>17532131
Its wise to use skillpoints on passively trained/slow skills like lockpicking, traveling and such. Most effective way to level with skillpoints is ti use them while skills are at maximum potential.

However, you can boost a bit of potential early on for important skills or, more importantly, spells. Using skillpoints is a good way to improve level of spells like heal of jure or your main offensive spells during dungeon diving. I use it to boost potential on skills to get earlier to some of those game-changing skills like preaching, reading party, shadow dash, swarm and so on.
>>
>>17532195
You can use elona extender log capture feature to track important messages about pets. Personally i use custom ai to make my pets maintain themselves.
>>
>>17532229
I did read the whole post.
But when I can achieve the same effect of 50 casts of each spell for a whopping 5 platinum, you can bet I'll take that option.
>>
>>17532281
Its pointless to keep the same discussion going in the loop. Just accept the fact that you have too much plat only(!) because your leveling is overall very slow. Thus, your 'simply spend plat in wizard training' is not valid for tips on fast training.
>>
>>17532350
5 plat is one (1) job.
I don't see why not funneling it directly into some unknown skill that I should apparently be grinding literally 24/7 is a bad thing, especially when magic is my damage dealing skill.
>>
>>17532360
it's not that getting 5 plat is impossible, he's just saying he'd rather spend it on other shit like skill potential
>>
>>17532379
That's his prerogative, but I'll personally take a level to every spell in a category over half of +100 potential to one skill, unless I am actively power leveling that skill at the moment.
>>
>>17532360
So thats the reason why you'll go around unbuffed? As a mage? I suggested using all bufs instead of 1, ctrl-hotkey buffs and you'll spend only a friggin second more.
I dont want to discuss that shit anymore.
>>
>>17532411
95% of the time I only need speed and DW even in dungeons 2x my level, and forgive me if I don't feel like spamming 10 spells all the goddamn time. It's a quality-of-life convenience that costs very little, and lets me keep rarely-used spells up to par.
So sorry that not everyone has the exact same priorities as you.
>>
>>17532411
>>17532464
get a room you two
>>
>>17532469
We already broke up. A pity not ,
>>
>run into a 6*8 room full of nether hounds
>party gets raped by ten trillion breaths
God I hate rooms packed with <element> hounds
>>
like candy from a baby
>>
>>17532509
Just mash teleport my dude
>>
>>17532509
>>17532518
Also if you cast Sense Object it makes it REALLY OBVIOUS where all the "danger rooms" are.
>>
>>17532379
>>17532391
>>17532464
Casualfag derailed discussion of 'how to become like Kai without turning into Kai'.

Initial topic was discussion about powerleveleing without spamming one thing for hours. Nobody gives a fuck if you dont use game time with maximum lv/min efficiency or whatever other retarded metric minmaxers may imagine, but saying 'no its annoying this way, i'd rather take it easy' in regards of powerleveling suggestion is simply stupid, and proves that person doesnt understand the gist of the discussed topic at all.
>>
>>17532474
>broke up
And that makes the whole "room" thing even better.
>>
If pets die, and they get resurrected at the pub, do they lose a portion/all of the ores and gold they picked up before they died?
>>
>>17532509
Dem scrubs without gravity/magical plant feats must suffer mwahahah
No, really, i forgot all fear of those rooms once i got violent garden.
>>
>>17532530
it's time to stop
>>
Is there a reason that a feat given special action (in this case fire breath) would just disappear? I still have the feat but I can't see the special action
>>
>>17532546
You're in the wrong special action menu or page?
>>
>>17532546
What action?
>>
>>17532548
>>17532551
Never I'm a fucking moron and didn't notice there was a hide/unhide function, must of miss clicked or something
>>
>>17532557
So THAT'S where my jiu-jitsu ability went. I must've hidden it and forgot.
>>
>>17532540
>looked up violent garden
Sweet Jesus I gotta get that
>>
File: elerror.png (4KB, 272x161px) Image search: [Google]
elerror.png
4KB, 272x161px
>>17530513
I've been getting this error here and there, I'm in jp locale and also w7 compatibility what's the problem here?
>>
>>17532562
Yeah, it's pretty busted.
One downside though is that it doesn't give you any combat-skill experience for all your murders with it.
>>
>>17532568
"An internal error occurred. (1)"
>>
>>17532589
What a descriptive message.
>>
>>17531510
Magic is trivial to level. Just buy, read, and cast a whole bunch of spellbooks of the highest cost spell you can. Oracle is best, but whatever works. Spamming a ball spell will also train your offensive abilities and won't require a target.
>>
Hey guys I always played Elona without ever really caring for the plot, but when I finally read the plot, which was surprisingly pretty good btw, it really struck me as odd seeing how much is really taking place without the player knowing. Like for example I had no idea who Prince Saimore was until I finally played Elona+Custom for the first time recently. I better appreciate the game and the setting more that I've read up on the plot of the story. Like the whole time I skipped the plot because I've only ever played Elonaxmas, until recently so I thought Zeome was like the mastermind or something. I actually thought Zeome was the King because he """"died""" but was actually plotting behind the scenes, just like a cliche from my Korean cartoons. And I never knew how important Bethel, whom dwells in vanity, is or what Lanneire does throughout the story. I honestly want to read more about the setting now that I've tasted Act1.

I suggest that we put the plot translation in the OP so that players can have a better appreciation about the game if they didn't really read it or missed it.

https://forum-elona.rhcloud.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5025
>>
>>17532536
They keep it all. Death of a pet puts some strains on your relationship with it. This and ressurection fee are the only penalties.
>>
>>17531626
That's already been done. What I think is more interesting is that how Kai can survive that now. Or maybe he could've used that against the crab.
>>
>>17532579
aw, bit a of shame
>>
>>17532654
I mean, it makes sense. You only get weapon skill and the like when attacking with said weapons.
With VG, all you get is flat gardening experience and some Anatomy from everything killed, which isn't really a combat skill.
>>
The most important thing(imo) I'm getting out of this conversation is that double hammered speed rings are A++ for gaining plat, so I'm definitely doing that.
>>
>>17532727
How so?
>>
>>17532727
>>17532774
A Garok'd ring is 80% as good as seven-league boots. Two would give you +60% travel speed compared to seven-league boots.
Personally, I rely on the <Palmia Pride> for thief resistance and a randart ring for see invisible, so I'll be sticking with my seven-league boots for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>17532785
I don't know how I'm going to give up the Ring of Steel Dragon.
>magic resist
>lightning resist
>negate fear and paralysis (!)
>+50 PV because why not
It's going to take one hell of a ring to beat this.
>>
>>17532804
you can get all that shit from random artifacts on any slot.
i'm making separate set for nefia/void grinding and plat grinding. SLB+2 rings+magaqua+speed buff is crazy fast. Probably adding skillup enchanments to get higher traveling skill level would make it perfect.
You can add uncontroll on top to get supersonic travel speeds, but its a bit of an overkill, i guess(have to quaff pots to stop confusion)
>>
>>17532859
to add, garrok'ed aurora ring is still a definite must have even if you dont have it on most of the time. negation of weather penalty is really nice.
>>
>>17532859
>magaqua
Eh, I'm kinda averse to being perma-wet in case of getting surprise blasted by some powerful lightning/ice attacker.
>>
>>17532785
>>17532804
I don't recall correctly, but is 36 the max number of limbs? Could go around the problem of taking only 2 rings by getting more ring slots if it's possible.
>>
>>17532878
Oh yeah, I have one in my bag at all times.
It makes visits to Noyel or the dwarves actually reasonable, for one.
>>
>>17532884
The theoretical maximum is 27, and that's with a mutant who buys the maximum number of limbs from Doctor Gavela before getting ANY of their level-up limbs.
This is something pretty much only possible with XP draining equipment and inherited pets.
>>
>>17532879
Resists work properly while wet, it simply multiplies damage by 1.5 AFTER resists. You simply pay more attention to lightning and ice resists, and keep attribute shield if you dont feel safe.
You can always move it to 4d storage if it gets too dangerous.
>>
>>17532884
I already have 13 slots, so an extra slot would come with a speed penalty, and I'm a Two-Hand user with a heavy weapon, so I couldn't use Riding to ignore it.
>>
>>17532884
>>17532900

technical max is 30, game may not work correctly if you add more via savegame editing

Another thing is that travel speed enchant works while riding(i think?), so you can simply add 2 ring slots or even 2 feet(eww) to get max travel speed.
>>17532926
Riding skill level reduces penalty from heavy weapons if i recall correctly. Probably need to test if you can get decent hitrate with 360+s weapon with sufficiently high riding.
>>
>>17532940
>technical max is 30
How do you get that?
Isn't it up to 15 from Gavela then +12 from Mutant?
>>
>>17532955
I mean savegame has 30 variables reserved for slots.

>>17532926
2 speed rings with speed bonus from artifact fusion should compensate for 10% speed loss.
>>
>>17532785
>>17532804
you don't have to permanently switch your rings, just equip the travel ones when walking on the world map and switch back when you're done

elona extender even has an 'equipment set' feature that's meant to make doing shit like this easier but it seems to be bugged to shit for me and im not sure if it's a problem with my machine or with elo+
>>
>>17532975
Oh.
I figured wholesale cheating, at least, was off the table.
>>
>>17532976
It may be bugged when you dont have set items in inventory. Dunno about other problems.
>>
>>17532993
i bet the problem is that i changed the default slot-selection keys from abcdefghijk etc to abcdefgimno because i'm using hjklyubn for movement
>>
>>17533006
>hjklyubn
madotsuki_vomiting.jpg
>>
>>17533006
You could backup current config and switch keys to default to test it instead of guessing.

>>17533015
thats good old roguelike standart lol
>>
>>17533015
i even have a numpad i just dont like using it
>>
>>17533020
It's a "standard" for setups with gimped keyboards.
>>
>>17533026
But grinding dungeons in roguelike is super comfy with laptop.
>>
>>17532975
I'm not sure how long that'd work out; I don't plan to stop at 800 base speed. I'm already stockpiling speed uppers and hermes blood, and I'll probably set up quickling ranches someday.

>>17532976
Right, I keep an aurora ring onhand, with both it and my see invis ring marked no-drop. I swap them out before heading for Noyel or if I need to go somewhere in heavy rain or whatever.
>>
>>17533045
You can get something like 50 speed from a ring, i think? Thats 100 speed, and you can use gamma shift core to remove penalty.
>>
>>17533064
>not using omega shift core
>>
>>17533064
The maximum for base speed is 2000, so enough speed uppers would make it a net loss without Riding or a gamma shift core, and I've already got an omega shift core.
>>
>>17532940
If I'm not wrong, Kai or someone else equally experienced in testing posted something about speed penalty from extra limbs being completely nullifed with Omega/Gamma core and something else.
>>
>>17532940
OK, I tested this in wizard mode. With 50 Two Hand and Scythe, Frisia's Tail had Hit -267%. Riding a little girl with 1 Riding dropped that to -37,542%.
50 Riding: -18,858%
100 Riding: -12,662%
200 Riding: -7,690%
300 Riding: -5,559%
500 Riding: -3,622%
750 Riding: -2562%
912 Riding: -2174%
1653 Riding: -1328%
1912 Riding: -1183%
2000 Riding: -1141%
Then I upped my Scythe to 250, which gave me an unmounted Hit of 0% and a mounted Hit of -909%. 300 gave me +67% and -851%. 500 was +333% and -620%.
Maybe with extremely high Two Hand/weapon skill/Riding you could get a decent hitrate, I dunno. The main thing I wanted to check is whether the Riding penalty for heavy weapons can be reduced to 0, and apparently it can't.
>>
>>17533101
you forgot
>not using MA
>>17533146
speed loss is still not that big for such travel speed boost. with all those board quests, farms, warehuses, shops and whatnot i have a feeling that i spend half f the time overland.
I have a slight urge to check how heavy weapon penalty is alleviated by skill level, though.
>>
>>17533222
Thank you for testing.
>>
File: quaff food.png (51KB, 629x426px) Image search: [Google]
quaff food.png
51KB, 629x426px
If milk is considered a quaffed potion, then it wouldn't gain any bonuses from being sold in a food shop, would it?
>>
>>17533235
you need an inn shop, it seems
>>
>>17533235
Anyway get some broken vases and make a cheese instead. yoghurt/butter are great and cheese is really expensive.
>>
>>17532879
>>17532904
I thought having magaqua on you would make it so your swimming skill doesn't train?

According to the wiki anyways
>>
>>17533349
it can't be used to train the skill but if your swimming is already high enough it can be used to get the speed bonus
>>
File: 2hourmilk.png (213KB, 775x659px) Image search: [Google]
2hourmilk.png
213KB, 775x659px
>>17533248
But converting milk to cheese/yogurt/butter takes 2 ingame hours, EACH!

I get like 20 milks every few days. Converting them all to cheese would take 40 ingame hours, nearly 2 days.

I could run 2 or three dungeons, or do quests for plat in that amount of time and probably end up with more money for my ingame time...

Honestly, I think turning milk into dairy products should take less ingame time than it currently does.
>>
>>17533238
making an inn shop mostly for milk seems like a waste.

And most trash potions don't see for much either.

And what purpose would you have to sell containers?

I feel like the Inn type shop is redundant and could be merged with the magic shop.
>>
>>17533390
maybe so that you can get potions of descent and potential instead of cure corruption pots
>>17533383
Oh shit thats gay indeed, i never noticed. I guess its a good way to FF time til next shop reset or sleep time.
>>
File: rewrw.jpg (24KB, 526x402px) Image search: [Google]
rewrw.jpg
24KB, 526x402px
post yfw you get the alternate hunting quest music
>>
File: ringswot.png (338KB, 633x448px) Image search: [Google]
ringswot.png
338KB, 633x448px
wot
why wont he equip 4 rings?
>>
>>17533390
Overall it depends on how much milk you get. You may as well have 1-2 dozens of ranches, dunno whats the limit, filled with younger sisters with 'Simply oozing with milk.' trait.
>>17533451
take and give back j ring, should solve it
>>
what does nefia fever do?
what do bronze coins do?
i havent played in a while
>>
>>17533469
>what does nefia fever do?
Greatly increases the number of mining/gardening/fishing searching spots and I think increases the chances of rare items being dropped.
>>
File: 1503127076692.gif (491KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1503127076692.gif
491KB, 500x370px
>>17533473
oh
neato
not that i ever take a step inside dungeons anyway
>>
>>17533469
better floor loot, all floor loot identified, much more gathering spots i random dungeons
bronze allows training shopkeeper, eating dinner at inn that gives %20 potential bonus, like from eating 'it protects' items, to whole party, and is used to upgrade cart now.
>>
File: 64531701_p2.png (378KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
64531701_p2.png
378KB, 600x700px
>>17533458
>You may as well have 1-2 dozens of ranches, dunno whats the limit, filled with younger sisters with 'Simply oozing with milk.' trait.
Younger Sisters shouldn't be turned into milking cows. This goes against Younger Sister Rights.

>>17533478
Bronze coins lets you train your shopkeeper's potentials and lets you purchase a meal from innkeepers that temporarily increase stat growth potential.

The gathering spots stay after the fever is over once you enter a floor during a Nefia fever, so it'd be wise to visit as many floors or dungeons as possible just so you can get more materials (just don't use a statue of Opatos or leave the continent).
>>
>>17533458
I think the only milk that can get + enchant modifiers are the ones you squeeze out, not the ones you find lying around the ground.
>>
>>17533493
You're right. They should be turned into steaks instead.
>>
File: 165047.jpg (145KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
165047.jpg
145KB, 610x350px
>>17533505
not sure about that, i've had some ++ one and i only brushed. i think. i brushed every day. every single putit. always.

i could almost hear poyo poyo sound from RO's porings in my head when i remember that period of obsession
>>
File: 64565169_p0.png (2MB, 2486x3368px) Image search: [Google]
64565169_p0.png
2MB, 2486x3368px
>>17533511
The only little girls it's appropriate to eat are any little girls that aren't younger sisters. I'm calling the younger sister police and they'll be here any minute now to put you in their younger sister police van and send you off to younger sister prison where younger sisters permanently set all your stat potentials to hopeless.
>>
File: 1472855675823.gif (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472855675823.gif
99KB, 640x360px
>the imouto van
>>
File: 1494415752585.jpg (643KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1494415752585.jpg
643KB, 700x950px
>>17533534
>The only little girls it's appropriate to eat are any little girls that are younger sisters.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>17533558
Potion-throwing haughty whores are for force sleep sharing until the bed's covered in their blood.
>>
>>17533383
>>17533428
This is the wait for sleep button really, I don't even use the dairies...
>>
what's a potion of gem?
>>
>>17533701
a consumable which temporarily buffs you with the 'gem' status
>>
>>17533707
what's the gem status?
>>
>>17533713
a temporary buff which can be accessed through potions or spells of gem
>>
File: nooooo.png (1MB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
nooooo.png
1MB, 2048x1896px
>>17533721
>>
i can join only one gulid ? what happens if i join other ? will the stats be lost ?
>>
>>17533729
The Keystone Kops will appear and zap you with various rods
>>
>>17533222
Oh, I almost forgot. I also checked giving a pet a ride instead of riding a pet, and the penalty was the same. You can't get an informer to give you the stats of a pet that's riding or being ridden though, so I can't say for sure whether pets get the same penalty as the player.
>>
I wish the Maid I hired would clean up the vomit in the house, she's so lazy.
>>
File: Sealing Spells.png (6KB, 238x21px) Image search: [Google]
Sealing Spells.png
6KB, 238x21px
What does sealing spells do. Wiki isn't helpful. All I know pressing [*] turns the spell off???
>>
>>17533878
It unclutters your list to make finding things easier.
>>
>>17533878
it just hides it from the list. pressing / will unhide everything again
useful if you get spell stock in something like Dominate or Wish from a dream and are still dozens or hundreds of levels away from having a nonzero cast chance
>>
>>17533729
All progress in previous guild will be lost.
>>
File: 1503158294866.jpg (103KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503158294866.jpg
103KB, 1000x750px
where can i find a large brush?
>>
>>17533983
I'd just search the Puppy Cave. Otherwise general vendors, and maybe good vendors, can sell it.
>>
>>17533964
Shop investments are reset?
>>
i've got "a little ball"
what is this?
>>
>>17534043
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Little_sister_level_30
>>
>>17534043
Kill big daddies and then throw them at little sisters.

Do note that little sisters =/= younger sisters. Little sisters have long black hair with no pigtails while superior younger sisters have cute, short green hair with adorable pigtails. Only filthy, disgusting pedophiles like a certain lady scientist wants the former while patrician lolicon oniichans who cough up good money for lunchboxes go for the latter.
>>
>>17534082
I eat younger sisters
>>
>>17532617
That link is already in the pastebin.
>>
>>17532617
>plot
>Elona
Even the elevens agree that the plot really isn't important. Saving the world is just an excuse to cover for the fact your character is really a homicidal maniac who runs around murdering people, turning their dead bodies into statues, placing said statues in museums they own, supporting the slave trade and questionable genetic manipulation, cannibalism, and other horrible, horrible things (except selling your wife/wives because that's WAY TOO FUCKING FAR).
>>
>>17534082
I like the little sister's long black hair.
>>
File: 58819482_p28.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
58819482_p28.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>17534384
The only people I give a damn about in this world are the pets I've marked as precious. And Ehekatl.
Everyone else is means to an end.
>>
>invisible teleporting pixie more than twice my level
I dunno if I can pull this one off, guys
>>
>>17533383
is this all in the game? I haven't bought a ranch yet but I'm curious
>>
>>17532617
I agree with you. I think the story is just one more thing that keeps me coming back to play more.
Because despite my love of the open playability of this game, if it weren't for desire to see where this story all goes I would have dropped it permanently years ago. Even if with my suboptimal play it will take many more IRL years to even get past act 2 and into 3.
>>
how big a stack of potential potions do you guys make before blessing? at this point I'm more concerned about water stock than potential
>>
>>17533383
Well, it takes time for the milk to curdle.
>>
>>17534452
Cast any ball spell, flame breath, or savescum and throw potions in the general vicinity of whatever invisible thing is annoying you.
>>
>>17534452
Press *
Choose tile
Press Enter
Repeat until you get a message that you target "something".
>>
If anyone was considering keeping a Little Sister as a pet, but was worried about accidentally handing her over to the Strange Scientist, I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that as long as your Little Sister is set to "precious ally", there's no risk of losing her. You'll get the message "It's set as no-drop ally." instead.
The bad news is that the game will apparently prioritize her over any other Little Sisters you have with you, so you'll have to send your precious Little Sister back to town before you can turn the others in.
>>
>>17534550
If I astral pen her, do I get rid of the penalty for killing little sisters?
>>
Does anyone know whether equipping an item that lowers resistance to an element onto a pet allows you to increase their innate resistance beyond the normal limit by feeding them the right corpses?
Like, if I give my pet some "It weakens your resistance to fire [#####+]" gloves, and then feed it a bunch of fire ent corpses, when I take the gloves off will it have Superb fire resistance or Normal?
>>
So is there an a pack to download of pad's portait/pcc collection? Or am I suppose to manually pick the ones I want?
>>
>>17534842
Shouldn't downthemall work?
>>
Can medusas instagib you with neurofibroma or did I fuck up elsewhere somehow? Do I need nerve resistance to deal with this?
>>
>>17534895
Nerve resistance will help greatly with dealing with medusas. That or shooting them from across the room with a well placed bolt before they get the chance to do anything.
>>
>>17534895
A lot of things will instagib you without proper resistances. I rarely seem to outright lose battles unless I get one-shot.
>>
>>17534895
Medusas have the same "Eye of stiffen" nerve-based action that cockatrice have, and it hits like a truck.
>>
What is the best way to kill a big daddy at lower levels?
>>
>>17534984
Kite it from far away since shotguns do 20% damage at a distance of 3 or 4.

Or you can pickpocket the gun, but that'll be more difficult.
>>
yo who's hungry
>>
>>17534988
>jerkies
>not putitoros
>>
File: RoranFamily.png (685KB, 694x807px) Image search: [Google]
RoranFamily.png
685KB, 694x807px
Since I started playing this game I've been wondering the entire time what kind of party I wanted to make while working on the starting Little girl. At first I thought I'd probably assemble a God servant team eventually. Then I had an epiphany. I realized I had my answer from the start.

Roran NPCs only party. Starting with an addition of a Young Lady since I had the diary handy.
She's quite a way underdeveloped as a newcomer but after some gene splicing skills on her i think she'll catch up in time.
>>
>>17535008
correct me if I'm wrong but aren't jerkies really really useless?
they don't even improve your stats like normal cooked food. they're only useful as a backup to avoid starving to death if you don't have food in your cooler box and you're somewhere you can't eat travel rations
>>
>>17535013
1) Get sickfull brother
2) Blessed forbidden meat

Enjoy the bound in blood buff, it rules
>>
File: ladydrinks.png (88KB, 694x498px) Image search: [Google]
ladydrinks.png
88KB, 694x498px
>>17535013
Also, Elona+ Custom AI tweaking with a young lady is pretty neat. She comes with a nice set of debuffs already (slow and mist of frail), so along with that, I can also make her throw potions in quick succession while keeping distance. She's quite safe from harm most of the time.

It still doesn't solve the common molotov problem of setting things on fire though.

But hey, it's fun seeing rapid-fire potions and making everything drunk and confused. And setting fire to a town during panic quests is always amusing.
Also, she's wielding panties. Mainly to help train her Throwing skill, honest.
>>
>>17535020
I think I'm quite a ways off from Act 2, but yeah those Insane Book NPCs are a long term goal.

But also, I was always under headcanon that the Roran race was exclusively female shoujos. So Ano introducing young shonens to the Roran race all of a sudden gives me mixed feelings.

But I guess I could always force change his gender.

As for what I might try to go for next. Maybe a Silver Eyed Witch? The rest of the diaries for Roans like Younger/Older Sister don't have any of their own abilities at the start so I'm thinking of putting them off at least until I open up act 2.
>>
>>17535015
yeah they're not great for eating but they're selling for 1k a pop so i'm happy
>>
>>17535013
>Roran NPCs only party.
Make sure you get that white-haired loli in Yowyn before you finish act 1, anon. Can't get her afterwards.
>>
>>17535013
Which image pack do you use for those profile pics and sprites?
>>
>>17535038
Town child are rorans, whether male or female.
>>
So, I've never played this, but from what I can see, it's basically Shitposting: The Game, right?
>>
File: 1483302256843.png (1MB, 1120x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1483302256843.png
1MB, 1120x1078px
>>17535090
anime is NOT shitposting
>>
>>17535080
Have you checked all the available Roran NPCs up till now? They've always been female. Heck, Pael's mom Lily is a Roran, so it isn't like they're all meant to be children.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Roran_NPCs

It wasn't till now that Ano decided we needed a Roran shota. He even called Sickfull brother a "rare" male Roran in the patch notes
>>
>>17535013
what's the sleek menu template you using?
>>
>>17535080
Actually a Town Child is a Norland, not Roran.
>>
>>17535119
(pasting for reference/ potential archive seekers)
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Town_child
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_children
I remembered incorrectly, roran used to be a female exclusive race in elona plus indeed.
This wasn't the case in other versions of elona since you can play a roran.
>>
Hey, if anyone was curious about how the chance for absolute piercing attacks works, I managed to figure out the code for it.
The first part is this:
cdata(66, r1) += inv(40 + cnt * 2 + 1, rp) / 50
It's the same as the code for loading the power of the extra attack enchantments, except the total enchantment power is divided by 50 instead of 15.
And the main part is under here:
if ( cdata(66, cc) > rnd(100) | sutemi == 100 ) {
"sutemi" is from some weird action called "Clash Rush". The wiki claims that cucumber warriors have it.
Outside of that thing, it's 1d100-1 compared to the absolute piercing power/50. So if you want a 100% chance of *vorpal*, you'd need 5000 "absolute piercing attack" enchantment power total. (As an example, using a Garok's Hammer on a belt adds 250 "absolute piercing" power.)
>>
>>17535201
Where can you find the code for this?
>>
File: slick.png (901KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
slick.png
901KB, 1280x851px
>>17535076
http://scrapiuna.blogspot.com/
The sprites on the other hand were scounged from so many different sources that I have a hard time sourcing them.
Little Girl sprite is number "up8166" on that elona uploader site
Sprite for Young Lady was ripped from the sprite sheet of the "Monster Girl" graphics pack in Elona Mod Pastebin of OP

>>17535128
It's a combination interface of 2 different graphics:
"Elona Plus 1.66 all-in-one graphics pack"
From the Elona mod pastebin...
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:24987
"Beautify" from a Wki Forum user

I'm fairly sure both packs ripped from the same interface design, but both packs are missing one of the bmp files that the other has for some reason, so you'd have to download both...

Man, I wish we had better sourcing of all these sprites and graphical replacements other than an unorganized uploader website and dead forums...
>>
>>17535240
also said sprite I'm using for Young Lady may or may not actually be cameo of some character I don't know about and will probably replace it soon with a more authentic young lady later anyways.

It came from the monster girl pack afterall...
>>
File: 58815990_p0.png (20KB, 208x240px) Image search: [Google]
58815990_p0.png
20KB, 208x240px
>>17535179
obviously the people playing male rorans were doing it wrong
>>
File: 1475906857040.png (1MB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475906857040.png
1MB, 1117x1600px
>>17535270
are you saying that boys can't be little girls
>>
>>17535309
Little boys don't have cunnies and immature childish wombs.
>>
>>17533530
literally best hat in the whole game.
>>
>>17535270
A shame vixiv doesn't draw more, I fucking love his helmets sprite sheet.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54845463
>>
>>17535240
Thanks! This is nice
>>
File: 345346456456.png (48KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
345346456456.png
48KB, 620x450px
holy shit i just bought a palace deed and then starved on the world map
i didn't drop it but jesus christ i nearly pissed myself
>>
>>17535526
>beggar saves up money while starving to death
good thing there is an afterlife in normal mode, you can still enjoy the palace, bought with saved up money
>>
>>17535561
please don't bully me i'm just forgetful about buying food sometimes
>>
>>17535526
grats on your palace.
>>
>>17535240
thanks a lot my friend. This is great.
>>
>>17535607
thanks
it was really ugly at first but i made it cozy
>>
>>17535594
Thanks for reminding me it's time for shopping irl.
>>
File: Sin título.png (603KB, 725x422px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
603KB, 725x422px
So i learned all of this spells by dreaming what do i need to level up so i can cast magic and don't overcast it
>>
does jerky not sell in shops?
>>
>>17535873
You have to level the spell up, which means using it, which means buying more spellbooks of that spell so you can keep using it, which most likely means having a membership in the Mage's Guild, which means having a good Literacy skill (to actually read the books), a good Memorization skill (to get more stock in that spell), a good Casting skill (to not fuck up casting the spell), and probably a good Control Magic skill (completely optional and not really worth training if you don't have pets, but useful once it's trained up just so you don't have to worry about raping your pets in the face with magical thunder and nerve).
>>
>>17535877
you can sell in your food shop. never seen it in npc shop

>>17535873
to increase MP fast i'd suggest training learning with gardening or reading party and will with magic capacity
>>
>>17535903
i have jerky in my food shop right now and its not selling. its a new shop though and the shopkeepers just an untrained public performer so maybe i just need to give it some time
>>
File: JCiGRGq[1].png (306KB, 644x423px) Image search: [Google]
JCiGRGq[1].png
306KB, 644x423px
I want to be in the next screencap!
>>
Do planted seeds die after time or i can leave and come back a long time later without a problem?
>>
>>17535960
they dont die after they finished growing.
>>
Is there a healer in derphy if so where i cant find her.
>>
>>17536104
I don't thing there is one in there. But maybe I'm wrong and the healer in my game just got murdered by slutty schoolgirls while I wasn't looking.
>>
how do i get the skills mage gulid is selling without joinging them ? disguise set is not working they still dont let me in
>>
>>17536276
First you teleport the guard off the stairs or kill him.
Then you go down the stairs, activate incognito/disguise kit, and run as fast as you can to the trainer.
Do it quickly because the guild master can see through your disguise and WILL hunt you down and murder you.
>>
>>17535925
>It allows quick shooting
Is that a new attribute?
>>
>>17536600
relatively. deals some damage and debuff to anyone who attacks you with ranged weapon
>>
when i invite god to my home, will it saty here forever or for some limited time?
>>
>>17536764
stay forever*
>>
>>17536764
Forever until you remand them.
>>
>>17535925
>Courage Opening
>It prevents Aliens from entering your body
>It deals mind damage.
Fair enough.
>>
>>17536764
Forever, until you interact with them and tell them to leave, I believe,
>>
>>17536331
How strong is the guild master anyway?
Would it be possible to use change creature on him/her, and kill the creature so GM respawns as normal later on?
>>
>>17536770
dude, quick shooting is the most important part
>>
>>17536775
akin to zeome, moderately strong lv40 boss
>>
>>17536775
You can't change creature a named npc, but they're pretty weak fucks

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Sin_the_thief_guildmaster

Sub 200 speed, but could be tough if you rely on lightning bolt
>>
So how i am supposed to pay my taxes when the guards aggro on me
>>
>>17536792
teleport other or just tank it while you pay
>>
>>17536790
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Revlus_the_mage_guildmaster

This dude just casts magic dart and lightning bolt, some resists and a ranged attack and you're set
>>
>>17536790
To be fair, the Thief Guildmaster is the easiest one to kill. Especially if you have the 'protects from thieves' attribute so he can't keep teleporting away when he tries to rob you.
>>
>>17536792
incognito, or recover karma first
>>
>>17536800
So while incognito lasts you can kill the GM without aggroing other members? Neat.
>>
I want to give my next character a pet with Super Regene. If I just pass down a monster ball containing an ouroboros, it'll have a hard time gaining AP, right? Should I use a soul spindle instead?
>>
>>17536804
Totally, it's a good way of completing the Lv40 quest if you really want to do it for some reason

>>17536810
Soul spindle
>>
>>17536810
you can reset it after act 1, and you usually need really strong pet only for act 1

super regene is pretty dissapointing for lategame, btw. i made a test char with some 1k level and 500-ish life, natural healing was nearly unnoticable even with regene+super regene+2k healing, especially in comparison to sufficiently leveled healing skills
>>
File: maps.png (23KB, 191x60px) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
23KB, 191x60px
Ehekatl please.
>>
>>17536810
>>17536830

regulus/renai are better alternatives, regulus is really nice if you have custom ai. ranged attack +boost/uncontroll+super regene. you can mod any limbs you want to renai too.
next best is simply give harpy ball and gifts/hearts to evolve her right from the beginning. most importantly, she is cute, unlike this fucking snake with ether ground
>>
>>17536813
The Fighter's Guild level 40 quest actually gives a pretty decent Artifact sword.
>>
>>17536865
>>17536813
What? You dont rush thief guild lv40 for glorious wooden horse to make a proper SM dungeon? Preposterous!
>>
>>17536852
What are even the rewards for these? I just let them pile up because why search the map when I could just do a few dungeons and get more?
>>
File: Kai VS Karata Maneki.jpg (351KB, 1320x561px) Image search: [Google]
Kai VS Karata Maneki.jpg
351KB, 1320x561px
>>17536830
>you can reset it after act 1, and you usually need really strong pet only for act 1
Makes sense, thanks.
>super regene is pretty dissapointing for lategame, btw
Really? I was under the impression that it was basically a full heal every round. It made the Karata Maneki nearly unkillable.

>>17536854
>most importantly, she is cute, unlike this fucking snake with ether ground
Well, that's what shape change is for. Besides, an ouroboros starts with only Body/Shoot/Ammo, so you can have Gavela give it whatever equipment slots you want.
>>
>>17536974
If you do them on a lucky day, you get some VERY good loot. Way better than a dungeon will spit out.
Like Godly items with >50% chance.
>>
>>17536988
So does the buff it self give very good loot or is it just high luck stat?
>>
>>17537035
High luck stat.
>>
>>17536981
Well i call what Kai wrote bullshit, or 'he wrote it that way so it'd be more interesting to read'

Renai has same slots and much better skillset.
>>
I want to pass down the Cestus of Meteors to new characters. Anyone know if this method would work? (can't make gene files in wizard mode to test myself)
>use astral light pen on Aribel
>use soul spindle on pet Aribel
>new character uses soul spindle to get weak Aribel with no inventory
>new character uses astral light pen on weak Aribel to spawn new Aribel that has the Cestus
>>
>>17537272
there is no way in current E+
>>
>>17537332
Why not? Aribel can't be penned or spindled or something?
>>
File: superregene.png (2MB, 1574x1199px) Image search: [Google]
superregene.png
2MB, 1574x1199px
>>17536981
>>17537115

Commander,

I assure you that my report on the Karata Maneki is not exaggerated. I reported honestly. These crabs have millions of HP. This particular one in the pic had 17 million HP. Once I reduced it to around 4 million it then initiated super regeneration healing itself practically immediately up to near 6 million. Doing the calculation, the exact amount it healed after using super regeneration is 1,675,697 HP. This crab would constantly spam its super regeneration ability at around 4 million HP so it was indeed regenerating millions of HP. Beating such an enemy required me to go all in with buffs or use mana burst and pray it finishes it off.
>>
I accidentally ate one of the treasure machines in port kapul, will it respawn?
>>
>>17537626
Yep.
I've never seen a "raw" treasure machine before, that's a new one.
>>
File: victory.png (1MB, 1594x603px) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
1MB, 1594x603px
>>17537558
>>17537558
Oh, I didn't see this message this message the last time I killed a crab of this kind but then again after the fight I was quick to heal myself so that may have flooded the log. At any rate, finished this particular crab off with mana burst. These crabs can be very dangerous in awakened dungeons. I would not hold back in sending an army to dispatch these things.
>>
What time do you have to go bed by to ensure you wake up between 4A~9A for your pet's cooking?
>>
>eat little sister
>character, who is a cannibal, complains that they would've rather eaten human flesh
She isn't human?
>>
>>17537736
I usually go by the time being "night"
>>
>>17537736
9 PM
>>
>>17537739
They're Mutant race, specifically. If they gain levels, they'll grow limbs.
>>
>>17537663
That message is only shows up for the Karata Crab, because they are on another level compared to regular crabs. I believe the other crabs have yet another reference to that Sony 2006 E3 conference when slain. Nice to see my little touches noticed.
>>
is there a potion equivalent to bookcases? i seem to remember a potion rack type furniture but I could be wrong.
same for wand storage?
>>
>>17537933
for potions yes
don't know about wands/rods
>>
>>17537933
You have bookcase, potion rack, and whatever the name is of the rack for bread food items.

Anything else you have to shove in a fridge or a 4D mirror/pocket
>>
>>17537933
A dedicated storage for each is better, the storage are too small when considering blessed/cursed variants and dyes.
Use it to store the scrolls/potion you've blessed for further use
>>
What's the life and mana cap again?
>>
>>17537558
>Crablet
And you had trouble with it, shame on you Kai.
>>
>>17538050
1000 for both life and mana. You can go up to 2000 but there is no point. Any further than 1000 doesn't contribute anything to the calculations of HP and MP. I recall Ano saying in the future he may raise the HP cap but right now he is satisfied with where it's at.
>>
Really wish you could access storage units with a 4d pocket variant spell. 300+200 slots is not enough
>>
>>17538122
I just feel bad for the Atlas. He's such a huge guy yet this thing gave me more trouble.
>>
i'm allowed to make putitoros despite not having 20 cooking.
i have an ally with 30 cooking, is that whats letting me?
>>
>>17538176
The pot of fusion still lets you try to create something even if you don't meet the requirements, you're just less likely to succeed.
>>
>>17538160
You feel bad? How do you think atlaskun feels when he has to tell his friends and family that he was beaten in a fist fight by a guy the size of his hand.
>>
>>17538208
Sorry Atlas.
>>
Is it worth buying any sox I see for artifact fusion? even if they're 1m?
>>
Can anyone say definitively if enhancement level on food affects stat training?
>>
>>17538202
The more you succeed despite not meeting the stat requirements, the better your chances of making it, however. Also, is it better to herb in food, rather than herb in herbs? I don't think herbing an herb with the same type of herb stacks the benefits.
>>
>>17538310
Food and food technical on the wiki seems to say it does.
>>
File: dead lion.png (227KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
dead lion.png
227KB, 612x380px
I killed a lion and got this, wot
>>
>>17538390
(t) use it
>>
>>17538316
rare herb alone is about 800 to two stats and 10-50 to all others but luck
curaria is 100 to everything except luck
stromfilia is 50 to everything except luck and full satiation
herbed anything is 800 to everything except luck, don't know if this overrides the base value or added to it

>>17538390
makes sense to me
>>
>>17538414
>don't know if this overrides the base value or added to it
It's in addition, which is why people like herbed curarias.
The downside being that you can't share them with your pets.
>>
>>17538398
well shit

allahu ackbar
>>
what's livestock feed for?
i'm about to jump all over it if it can improve my ranches in some way but all i can figure out to do with it is eat it
>>
>>17538484
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_%28Elona%2B%29/1.60_-_1.69#1.68:_detailed_changelog
>This is for recycling food items that are cheap but have an +enhance value or are unsellable and also fattening livestock. It can also help get rid of that bony figure.
>>
File: 9f1.png (420KB, 473x540px) Image search: [Google]
9f1.png
420KB, 473x540px
>>17538525
>recycling +enhance values
what did ano mean by this? restaurants should sell this?
>>
File: Character Sheet.png (609KB, 692x399px) Image search: [Google]
Character Sheet.png
609KB, 692x399px
I've died so many times that my character sheet looks like shit. Will I eventually have my sheet look better, and if so how can I do that?
>>
File: 1501419493023.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501419493023.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
>>17538629
>and if so how can I do that?
Stop dying.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17538655
>>
>>17538629
Stop dying for one, to get your stats back up always be eating breakfast and work towards invested magic vendors for potions of potential.
>>
>>17538629
>Your family line is that of famous mages
>MAG 1
shameful
>>
todays category: items that are everywhere until you need one
>broken vase
>>
>>17538742
All those beggars in towns should band together and open junk shops. I'd be happy to buy a couple hundred broken vases off of them.
>>
>>17538811
>Goliel the Beggar (Rank 3000) 4782673gp
>>
>>17538871
Beggars make bank on the street and are secretly stinking filthy rich, it's all a facade.
>>
>>17538706
what do you mean by breakfast?
>>
>>17539010
If a Pet has the Cooking skill, and you wake up between 4AM-9AM, they'll cook you breakfast which further increases the potential you recover from sleep.
>>
>>17539010
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Cooking#Cooking_by_pets_in_Elona.2B
>>
>>17537663
So which god did you kill first Kai? You should have adopted their name and inherited their servants according to the lore on elona gods.
>>
>>17539029
I think currently killing elona gods is killing their two avatars. Maybe one day there'll be a Finalgod race that modifies damage/hp/mana etc to surpass even a karata maneki, and then any npc worshippers of that god give you tithes now or something
>>
File: Kai Origins.jpg (241KB, 1308x434px) Image search: [Google]
Kai Origins.jpg
241KB, 1308x434px
>>17539029
>>
>>17539134
Speaking of gods and karata maneki. It seems our elona scientists have gotten a working formula on creating one hell of a monster that is hard to kill. Now if they can solve the other half and figure out how to do lots of damage. Once thats done. Maybe we can combine those findings into creating a custom NPC of that mysterious god Eyth the Infidel. Wonder why he has that Infidel title. What did he do. Eat other gods? Give technology to humans against the gods wishes? Stole Ehekatl's fish?
>>
>>17539185
>What did he do.
The opposite of existing.
>>
>>17539185
Maybe he claims the souls of anyone who turns against their gods and does funny things to them after they've died for the pantheon's amusement.
>>
>>17539185
>lots of damage
Rabbit evolution's time stop breath + martial arts build + clash rush
>>
You know it's only fitting that if there WAS a final floor of the Void, the boss would be Eyth
>>
>>17539185
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Special_action
Mewmewmew!
>>
newfriend here, is Ehekatl a good god gameplay wise in elona+? I've been under Lulwy for a bit but I'm curious if what Ehekatl offers is useful at all
>>
>>17539331
devoted follower here, can't complain
>>
File: Opatos.png (1MB, 1597x598px) Image search: [Google]
Opatos.png
1MB, 1597x598px
>>17539029
On my current character, Opatos was the first god I fought. Was really over leveled for that fight but part of why I was that way was because I'm playing in Inferno mode, later renamed Loss mode, and previous god slayers warned of how hard he was to fight as a melee based character.

So I guess if I decided to take Opatos's chair in the pantheon I would give up my character's mortal name and go by Opatos going forward. Would have an army of golden knights in my service.

Well that didn't happen and the chair is still empty I imagine. Probably made an elder god or two angry that I wouldn't ascend to the throne but I had other things I needed to do that day. I mean, I still had my farm to get back to and dinner to cook for my allies. I can just imagine an elder god sweating bullets when I fought and won against Ehekatl. Probably was thinking who would replace her. Nia(lol) or Sinaha.
>>
>>17539529
>Nia
*Mia the cat freak
>>
>>17539529
>divinity? Yeah nah, I'm going back home to my farm and family.

Kai a simple man with simple desires. You make guile proud.
>>
>>17538742
>>17538811
>>17538871
>>17538944
>It's exactly what I do, go into Overworld maps and collects shitton of junk to stash in Thief/Putit basements and sell later
>>
>>17539331
Ehekatl if you're a passive crafter type of player, Lulwy if you're the active quest/dungeon diver type of player or a snail.
>>
Does custom adventure anon still pop into these threads?
I was interested what he was going to do with his little subplot of an army trying to save the world by attempting to kill/defeat Kai.

Though that might just be because I like to include interesting characters/stories I see on here into my game by editing text files and things for my own nonsensical head canon.
>>
>>17539331
>>17539782
Yacatect's passive is pretty nice.
>>
>>17539845
Yeah I was just thinking about her too. How is the throwing weapon that you get from her?
>>
File: Living Weapon.png (240KB, 589x393px) Image search: [Google]
Living Weapon.png
240KB, 589x393px
So I discovered my first living weapon, and the thing keeps sucking my blood. Should I just throw it at the nearest kamikaze yeek or what?
>>
>>17539939
Eat it. Show that thing who's boss.
>>
File: tumblr_n2c2w9Ldr01rrftcdo1_400.gif (283KB, 296x218px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2c2w9Ldr01rrftcdo1_400.gif
283KB, 296x218px
>>17539939
Holy shit, it's the legendary mica short bow!
>>
>>17539942
I can't tell if that is sarcasm. Maybe a few scrolls of inferior material and my stomach would be best for the damn thing. I wasted a 3 charges of fire bolt because of it.
>>
>>17539949
You posted a perfectly normal mica bow. It's not even great quality, let alone living. Are you sure you screencapped the right weapon?
>>
File: Sucking.png (15KB, 402x35px) Image search: [Google]
Sucking.png
15KB, 402x35px
>>17539955
I was just typing how I've been testing for the past 20 minutes that my blood has been sucked only with it equipped. That just change. I don't know what is sucking my blood. I have 4 members in my party. Could it be one of them???
>>
>>17539969
Do you get the bleeding status effect? If not, then it's just flavor text, probably from one of your party members.
>>
>>17539969
I think you have a tick
>>
File: Vampire Hunt Begins Here.png (218KB, 586x378px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunt Begins Here.png
218KB, 586x378px
>>17539974
I do. It looks like my character was without tampons plus I lose a chunk of health. Thanks for help I have a vampire to sell to slavery.
>>
>>17539979
Walk around in the snow for a bit and see if it stops, if it did, the tick died.
>>
File: Sorry.png (233KB, 579x388px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry.png
233KB, 579x388px
>>17539984
Not needed. I checked my feats and it had a feat saying something was sucking my blood. I found it (yaaa). Sorry for the trouble and thank you for the replies. I'll be more thorough before coming here for help next time.
>>
>>17539985
Why would you even equip that...?
Please don't tell me you equip unidentified stuff.
>>
>>17539985
Keep it on, good for training Healing.
>>
>>17539992
It wasn't like that when I first equipped it. I know I had it tested for everything.
>>
>>17539985
>only (#)
>>17539996
If it wasn't for the massive nerve weakness I'd say keep it. How has a cockatrice not turned this mans into powder yet
>>
>>17539999
>It wasn't like that when I first equipped it.
Bollocks. Elona's items can get cursed or even doomed but they don't gain stats randomly.
You equipped something unidentified in a rogue like system.
That's stupid.
>>17540003
I doubt he's more than level 5.
>>
>>17540011
There's still Elea wizards.
>>
>>17538461
He actually did it?
The madman?
>>
i'm making the downstairs floor of my house into a cave
>>
>>17539529
How did you get superb potential in your stats?
>>
>>17538564
does a kitchen refuse eggplant+9 sell for more than a meat and eggplant stew+3?
>>
>>17540169
Blessed potion of potential, what else could he use?
picninc might help a bit along with your daily sleep and breakfast, but only a fine blessed potion of potential can energize you so.
>>
>>17539925
>How is the throwing weapon that you get from her?
It's not so much a weapon as a stat stick:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Kaneituuhou
the skill bonuses mean you'll want to keep it around and remember to equip it before buying/selling/investing in anything
>>
I don't understand what this "harden my armor" and scrolls of enchantments are doing, do they give flat DV PV increases?
So a +1 is an increase of 1DV and 1PV, +10 10DV 10PV, etc.?
Is there a limit to how far you can go with this?
>>
>>17540236
getting shit to +6 its harder i think
>>
have you ever been so autistic that you
>>
File: kiwi.png (25KB, 319x201px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.png
25KB, 319x201px
Truly this is Irva's most fearsome monster.
>>
>>17540263
It's radiating a white aura! Surely it has a strong power level
>>
>>17540257
What a cute maid.
>>
>>17540236
>do they give flat DV PV increases
yes
>Is there a limit
+10, although living weapons can surpass this and stardust can enchant artifacts past that limit, up to +15
>>
File: 1500945310855.png (575KB, 707x403px) Image search: [Google]
1500945310855.png
575KB, 707x403px
>>17540263
I don't know. Putits can be pretty threatening as well. Especially when they form gangs.
>>
>>17540292
ohh, interesting
>>
>>17540257
>vanilla palace.
Your maid will cheat on you if this felony goes on.
>>
How to you reobtain Yacatect's gem stone? I seem to have lost mine, but I can't get another one from praying or from strange scientist.
>>
If I equip a sword to my "Range" slot that has some ability like "It absorbs stamina from an enemy" will that ability activate for my melee and magic attacks?
>>
>>17540386
I'm fairly certain that property is limited to the weapon it's on.
>>
>>17540381
i'm workin on it
>>
>>17540387
aw
>>
>>17540404
Use a defender weapon for the range slot.
Or a shield.
>>
is decorating really this hard or am i overthinking it
>>
>>17540381
what does it say about me if my house in elona is just a featureless red plane with shit strewn all over the floor
>>
>>17540384
as far as I know you can only get duplicates of the god rewards (including pet, if the original one is hiding in a dojo or abandoned ranch) by abandoning the god, re-joining, and building piety up from 0 again
>>
>>17540429
It always seems simple until it's time to actually do it.
>>
>>17540429
You can't decorate it because it's too spacious.
You need to break this space a bit.
>>
>>17540466
i was definitely thinking that there's too much empty space
i'll work on it tomorrow though it's 4:20 AM and the "Need Sleep!" notification in the corner isn't just talking about my character anymore
>>
>>17540470
Good night oniichan, I'll cook you a rotten {fallen rival} for breakfast tomorrow~
>>
can you not move servants in your house onto a different floor?
after i spent all this time carving out an underground apartment complex...
>>
Do pets not change their names when they evolve? I evolved my little girl into a valkyrie but she's still called little girl
>>
>>17540703
interact with her and select the name option
>>
Hi.

lvl 450-ish tourist snail here.

My current goal is to gain enough power to deal with inner gods.

I'm a dedicated spellcaster with only one hand, so it's a bit too late to try martial arts and stuff.

My main DPS spells are Ice Ball, Ice bolt and Meteor, I also practice other elemental spells and magic dart just a little so highly resistant/immune enemies can be dealt nicely.

I mostly speedrun dungeons, picking chests, safes, bells, bottles of water and scrolls of wonder/growth/gain attribute, few corpses for food shop and rare equips for blacksmith. Obviously i save little sisters and stray cats for +Life/Luck. Though cats are unnecessary they also help to restore karma that drops low due to Big Daddy hunting.

I buy scrolls of growth in Larna and Arcbelc, scrols of wonder in my house and cities, I field 4 farms of herbs with 20 statues of Kumi. Medals i get i mostly spend on hermes blood, aiming for 2k speed (~1400 now).

So what am i missing? Any ways to speed up progress? I keep attribute potentials at 400% and eat lots of herbed food, I try to keep skill potentials high with blessed scrolls of growth, yet it still feels too slowly.
>>
>>17541004
>snail tourist attempting to be god slayer.

Never thought I'd see the day. I'm sure someone here can give you advice but I wish you the best of luck anon.
Mind sharing a screencap of your character sheet?
>>
how do I pay taxes in south tyris? Where's the salary chest/taxmaster box?
>>
File: ElonaC_2017-08-27_17-22-01.png (591KB, 691x391px) Image search: [Google]
ElonaC_2017-08-27_17-22-01.png
591KB, 691x391px
>>17541039
Well that all started as a joke, but with all the changes E+ went through years, Bobby the Snail has got a real chance.
>>
>>17541052
There is none. In order to pay bills you need to visit North Tyris or get your own box from dwarven smithes.

Salary chest can be found in Maid mansion.
>>
is there not a way to move house servants between floors?
>>
>>17540180
real question is does the livestock feed +9 sell for more than 2 refuse +9 because I have 200 cooking
>>
>>17541472
can u cook first then make livestock feed
>>
File: IMG_6297.jpg (77KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6297.jpg
77KB, 448x450px
>forgot to eat in game again
>forgot to eat in real life again
>>
>>17541591
Eating in real life, right I should do that again.
Thanks anon
>>
Anyone know why the speed spell seemingly makes me slower? I'm riding the black angel and whenever she casts speed now my speed goes from 405 to 200-something.
>>
>>17541826
Could be that your riding isn't high enough to handle the angel's higher speed.
>>
>>17541912
Guess I should have read the wiki page on riding first. I had a hunch that might be it but I thought it would just cap off at some point, not penalize me.
>>
I saw some threads ago beefsteak sells for more than any other steak. This makes sense to me, beefsteak is the default steak, everybody likes it, only weirdos would want to eat a lion steak. But would cow's milk or chicken eggs sell for more than other types of milk or eggs because they are the popular kinds in real life?
>>
>>17542029
Oh yeah just a quick question, would using potions of descent to de-level a pet increase it's breeding power?
>>
Just got Continuous Attack from my pal Leold, what is it for? Is it to just kill stuff like bats and other highly evasive targets?
>>
My game broke somehow just a little while ago, luckily a backup fixed it.
I had permanent 100% gauge, I could literally insta-kill everything with range attacks, that a really insane thing, I could even kill Kai with my level 12 character after a while in a single turn.
>>
>>17542174
i always wonder what % of people who have these issues are serial elosnack users. The last few times someone said anything about this it's been "well yeah I used elosnack and abused an infinite gain material scroll, but why is my game crashing?"
>>
>>17542189
Don't know, I don't use elosnack, though my problems probably stem from game crashing/pc having screens of death.
>>
>>17542241
You might have a memory issue. Run a memory diagnostic test (can't remember what it is on windows, msched?) and see if you've got RAM problems. Would cause the crashes of applications, bsods, and weird memory values (i.e. 3 eggplants turning into 23887382 eggplants)
>>
File: 1440885368592.gif (50KB, 359x262px) Image search: [Google]
1440885368592.gif
50KB, 359x262px
>>17542189
>elosnack

Is that like a breakfast?
I started playing 3 days agoshould i restart if my character becomes shit or try to endure it
>>
>>17542300
e.g.*
mdsched.exe*
>>
>>17542300
Nah, it's just voltage, my area since last 2 weeks went nuts so power keeps fluctuating every other day or so.
I keep testing everything after a crash and got regular monthly schedule for maintenance, if only electric company did the same.
>>
>>17542301
Endure it, keep going as far with the character as you can before it either hits a brick wall or just isn't playable anymore.
>>
>level 100 darkness bolt
>3 #####+ spell enhancement items
>~180/140 DV/PV
I think I may have over-prepared for Zeome.
>>
>>17542458
I'm like 60 hours in and I haven't entered lesimas yet
>>
>>17542458
You're gonna one-hit that idiot
>>
>>17541039
I thought snails were relatively strong in act 2 because of their low INI letting them get much more AP.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>17542478
Nah you're not, it's just that cleaners are your mortal enemy as a snail, and I'm not sure since I don't have any knowledge on high level snails but I think the crippling 1-2 hit salt weakness remains.
>>
>>17542478
Kinda.

You may set INI of any character low with Ancient Castle in act 2.

Also total AP hardcaps at around 80k, and after 800 speed extra AP mean nothing but some bonus points, if i get things right.

So yeah, snails are still terrible.
>>
Worth spending my 185 skill points on carpentry if I get a godly living weapon? Got one before with savescumming to see if all the mats are worth it
>>
>>17542711
I believe I recall Kai saying skill level didn't matter
>>
>>17542711
When it comes to traditional crafting (not using the pot for fusion) skill level doesn't matter.
Luck, however, is everything.
>>
File: spear.png (27KB, 612x39px) Image search: [Google]
spear.png
27KB, 612x39px
I'm crying.
>>
My pets and I were so overleveled for the Meshera battle that it never even got to cast Super Regene.

Dear Elona,
This is what happens when you keep an astral light pen away from me for ingame years.
>>
>>17542980
lmk if meshera alpha is any good as a pet, seems lackluster
>>
>>17542781
>>17542788
wait so what's the point in leveling carpentry then
>>
>>17543145
if you don't get every skill to 2000 you can't achieve true happiness
>>
>>17543102
The three Mesheras (Alpha and the two Chapter 3 NPCs) are the only monsters in existence with both Super Regene and the STR/innate version of Distant Attack. (With Custom AI, you could teach it the DEX/whip version as well; having both is the only way to get a Custom AI pet to use Distant Attack every turn.)
>>
>>17543102
Actually I wanted to light pen Anubis for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17543145
It'll still train your stats.
>>
>>17543156
A S C E N D E D like Kai
>>
>>17543235
Is super regene better than cure of Jure?
>>
>>17537558
Maybe NPC got different heal rate or something? I've had a test pc char with elosnack'ed super regene. Since all stats were elosnacked, it started with something like 200hp out of max ~5-10mil. passive heal with both regen buffs and maxed healing didnt do a thing. Cure of jure, however, healed for millions.
>>
>>17540200
>>17539925
100% pierce is very, very nice with over long throw
Since its a throwing weapon, base damage is not that important(you can get a lot of +flat damage).
>>
So what is a wonderland soup?
>>
>>17543486
It turns you into a loli.
>>
>>17543486
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Soup_of_wonderland
basically makes you younger, reduces weight and height
>>
>>17543486
makes you into a 12 year old or something
>>
>>17543494
>>17543497
>>17543498
i got 2 in less than 5 minutes should i eat them
>>
>>17543505
don't you want to be a little girl?
>>
>>17543505
Well, do you want to be a little girl or not?
>>
>>17543505
Be the little boy you aspire to be
Or if you don't want to be child-sized for whatever reason just don't eat em
>>
File: Narg.png (2MB, 708x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Narg.png
2MB, 708x1192px
>>17543541
Well i drank two of the soups never realized how small i was.
pls no bully first character
>>
>>17543573
>karma -85
did you detonate a nuke in a major city
>>
>>17543573
bully anyways
>>
>>17543592
to join the thief guild got me down with the no paying taxes shit and some failed escort quests
>>
they should add a spell that duplicates the lens of insight effect tbqh
>>
>>17543618
just pay the informer you poorfag
>>
>>17543659
100g
>No way!
>>
>>17543659
want it mainly for use on monsters tbqh
>>
>Something were tore up in the sharp strings! You feel sad for a moment.
>>
File: lel.png (353KB, 728x543px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
353KB, 728x543px
Right so I was trying to do the power gardening thing to get lots of herbs as described in this guide

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/POWER_GARDENING_AND_EATING_MY_MAGIC_BALLS

Discovered that the seed machine exploit with cute fairy was patched out as of 1.67. I just wanted to stuff my face with herb foods to train my potential and make lots of money. How do you get herb seeds now? Do people just not rely on herb in food anymore or is there some herb seed source I am missing?
>>
>>17543754
At this point you really just grind Little Sister quest to get kumiromi statues. Use it on any day containing a 3 or a 9. I have 6 so far and I don't think I'd stop even if I had 100.
>>
File: steaks.png (533KB, 803x605px) Image search: [Google]
steaks.png
533KB, 803x605px
>>17541004
>>17541079
Attributes are in a good place. Might want speed at 2000 as the inner gods will definitely have that and you want to be on even footing with them. Don't want them having more turns to do stuff over you. If your spells can do at least 15k damage, with resists taken into account or removed through debuffs, you'll be ok. Could get by with less but the fight will drag out longer and make the fight harder although more interesting.

Several of the gods have special actions that can do lots of damage such as Ehekatl's mewmew and Itzpalt's special gauge attack and mana burst. Luckily you can prevent gauge attacks and Ehekatl doesn't spam mewmew. Best way to prepare for those attacks though is to have contingency running, have barrier(Purchased with AP) with enough HP/MP to survive such an attack, or just do so much damage to the god bringing the fight to an end that you don't see those attacks or don't see them often. Also, try not to be in melee range of an inner god if possible. Their weapons can trigger Ragnarok on top of possibly doing a lot of damage.

Most of the gods have special quirks about them that make fighting them interesting such as Kumiromi's map wide insanity attack, Mani's timestop spamming with his gun, Lulwy's insanity attack along with flooding the map with tornadoes( these can cause ether disease if they touch you along with doing damage) and sylphs, etc. Become insanity immune(mind resist) or carry items that help you deal with it. So bring restorative items and just come prepared to deal with stuff that has caused you to pull your hair out in the past as some of the gods can and will fight dirty if the fight drags on long enough.

I think you're almost ready to take them on honestly. Possibly work on speed, make sure your spells are leveled, maybe get barrier if you don't have it, and make sure your resists are good all around. More HP/MP will always help so keep farming those hero cheese and magic fruit if you need to. I personally thought Yacatect was the weakest of the gods. May want to start with her to gauge how much damage you do to the gods and to get an understanding of the flow of combat against gods.

>>17542029
For selling, the game doesn't seem to have a preference of where the food comes from. In my picture, a hungry ghost steak sells as much as my sheep steak. What I would pay attention to is the rank of the food, plus bonuses, and whether the food is blessed or not. Blessed food, higher bonuses, and higher ranked food sell for more. I'm not sure if you're referring to a post I made awhile back but I was raising cattle and selling those steaks. Cattle doesn't have as much breeding power as other animals but I used cattle for a bit for roleplaying purposes. Since then, I've populated my ranch with wild sheep as they have higher breeding power.

>>17543399
Perhaps. I'm not sure how it really works but from what I've observed, the crab regenerated about 1.6 million HP nearly instantly and would spam super regeneration when it fell below 4 million HP to reach back up to 4-5 million HP which is what I guess is what it considers a safe amount of HP.

I know when I think of regeneration I think of healing that is spread out in chunks and occurs each turn. However, despite it being called super regeneration, it was acting like a healing spell due to the near instantaneous healing it does. So it's a bit akin to the prayer of Jure where instead of being a spell it's a special action that heals. Which to my grief is something I couldn't silence and stop the crab from doing.
>>
File: super regene is weird.jpg (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
super regene is weird.jpg
238KB, 800x600px
>>17543781
if ( calcbuff_arg2 == 30 ) {
dur = 5
p@m8 = 2000
if ( calcbuff_arg1 < 0 ) {
if ( calcbuff_arg1 == (-1) ) {
return
}
else {
buffdesc = lang("体力の超回復", "Enhances regeneration hard")
return
}
}
sdata(154, calcbuff_arg1) += p@m8
return
}

In English, I'm pretty sure that means "Add 2000 to the Healing skill for 5 turns". Even though Super Regene lasts for 20 turns.
I checked in wizard mode; used Super Regene and then Mirror on myself, and it says I've got 19 out of 5 turns of Super Regene left.
>>
How do you know when your extra melee hits proc? Also does pic related stats actually work when put in the range slot?
>>
>>17543830
OK, I checked the code for the Super Regene action itself. Kai was right about it healing the user; I think it heals 10% of max HP, in addition to 20 turns of the buff? There's also a "4000" in there, but I'm not sure if that replaces the "2000" or what.
>>
File: furthermore.png (492KB, 801x604px) Image search: [Google]
furthermore.png
492KB, 801x604px
>>17543877
Extra attacks are indicated in the log when it says, "Furthermore,..." Also yes, increases chance of extra melee attack, as well as resistance and attribute bonuses, will work if put in your range slot. The additional extra melee attack will help whatever you're doing for melee.
>>
>>17543877
>How do you know when your extra melee hits proc?
The attack starts with "Furthermore,".
>Also does pic related stats actually work when put in the range slot?
Yes.
>>
File: 1290714888987.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1290714888987.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
Dr. Gavela's a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: im listening.gif (55KB, 297x246px) Image search: [Google]
im listening.gif
55KB, 297x246px
Is there a way to migrate my save (1.70) to an older version of the game (1.66 or lower)?
>>
>>17544030
Why?
>>
>>17544039
Probably wants infinite seeds and broken living artifact fusions. might as well just cheat, doud
>>
Are there any Return locations in Lost Irva aside from Ulm-Leson?
>>
>>17544030
You could try the "file corruption check" trick: create a new save on an old version and move the files of your main save folder to the "old new" save folder, testing them one by one, then hope the file related to the stuff you want to do is compatible with the game's older version and ignore the stuff that isn't working, then send the files back to your main save after you are done with it.
If you just want to exploit some old trick, just do as >>17544047 said. Maybe "replicate" the whole process first then use elosnack magic so you don't feel so "bad" about it.
>>
Can I use Loose Leaf character maker to make a player character?
>>
>>17544145
Yeah that's what I use.
>>
File: wiiish.png (174KB, 378x389px) Image search: [Google]
wiiish.png
174KB, 378x389px
To the guy wondering if treasure maps are worth it.
>>
>>17544145
Yes, PCCs are all based on Mack/Loose Leaf stuff (just like many other sprites on this game).
If it looks too big in the game, there is an option on ESC menu that will automatically resize it ingame (without affecting the PCC file).
>>
>>17544242
Point taken
>>
>>17544242
What was your luck when you tried it?
>>
>>17544341
Not sure, but it was a Lucky Day (+777 Luck)
>>
>create new body
>crash when I select it
help
>>
Do cyclops and titan corpses train your Constitution more than horse corpses?
>>
>>17544364
Yes.
>>
>>17544356
Open one of the default PCC pictures with your editor of choice, and compare it with your new body file. Make sure that size and background color are the identical, and save the new body picture as a 24-bit bmp file.
>>
File: kai's_steakhouse.png (985KB, 1631x640px) Image search: [Google]
kai's_steakhouse.png
985KB, 1631x640px
>>17543573
>151cm
scut!
>>17543781
Teach me the math behind steak prices. Lower breed power = higher price so no animal is best for meat ranching? Also should I value PV and DV equally in my gear choices (not a fairy here) or should I go all in to one or the other when picking my base items for endgame synthesized gear?
>>
Is there a worse early enemy than illusion hounds?
>>
>>17544553
red baptists
>>
>>17544553
Your first bomb thrower.
>>
>>17544513
I think I've found out why there is variation in food prices. I'll provide my findings with Kai in a bit but the short of it is that weight plays a role in pricing. More on that soon.
>>
>>17544553
the tutorial putits are the most terrifying enemies in the game
>>
>>17544972
t. snail
>>
File: steaks2.png (826KB, 1605x603px) Image search: [Google]
steaks2.png
826KB, 1605x603px
>>17544513
>>17544788
Took awhile due to having to hunt down certain monsters, dominate, and drag them to the informer as well as play with feed mix. Anyhow, I posit that food prices are based on five factors:player negotiation skill, food rank, whether or not it's blessed, its plus bonus if any, and the weight of the monster at the time you kill it for its corpse. Heavier monsters yield corpses that when cooked sell for more.

In the picture I've provided the left picture depicts me selling steaks I cooked from monsters I killed in the void to one of my home vendors. The cucumber warrior steak sells for the least while the super grand master steak sells for the most. The weight of the cucumber warrior is 1kg, the weight of the indigo lobster is 17,553kg, and the weight of the super grand master is 17,995.

To further test if creature weight played a role in food prices, I decided to take a sheep on my ranch and make it plump through feeding it feed mix. Sheep started out at a weight of 59kg and ended up weighing 1,363kg at slaughter. It sold for 18,087 gold to my vendor in my house. Note that this sheep steak sold for more gold than in this pic here >>17544513. The sheep in that pic only weighed around 59-60kg. So by fattening up my sheep I was able to sell it for about 3,000 gold more. The cattle that sold for around 16k weighed around 245kg.
>>
>>17544513
Forgot to answer your second question, I'd get both values as high as possible without ignoring other needs. To be honest, I didn't exactly pay as much attention to DV/PV as I did for getting resists, immunities, spellpower, and chance for extra melee attack chance. Don't get me wrong though, DV and PV are helpful but I just figured that if I'm not constantly panicing that my character is going to die from melee attacks that the values I have indicate that it's enough and I'm doing something right. Somehow I'm still alive with 284 DV and 418 PV with Prot listed as: 90% +2d11. Pretty sure my evasion, armor skills, and just the amount of HP I have is helping me as well.
>>
>>17545231
How do you get such a high ++bonus on corpses consistently? how often do you have to brush to maintain the bonus?
>>
>>17545283
That's something I kind of would like to know as well. Currently I just brush all my sheep every now and then as I sweep on by to collect milk and eggs. There is an RNG component to the plus bonus you get when you kill the animal. Sometimes I've seen it be only +10 and others +15 despite amount of rubs. Kinda makes me wonder if the amount of rubs doesn't matter too much. Just do it before you kill the animal. Anyhow, something to test I imagine.
>>
>>17545299
Note that I have the brush item on me when I use the rub special action.
>>
File: 1503902313399.jpg (17KB, 158x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503902313399.jpg
17KB, 158x207px
is there a way to do "shape change" to change the player sprite like you would for a pet?
>>
>>17545339
Cheese pizza.
>>
File: up6679.png (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
up6679.png
2KB, 48x48px
>>17545345
that lets me customize my character again, yeah, but i just want to use this sprite for my character
>>
>>17545349
The player doesn't use static sprites like a pet. Players use a pcc located in the graphics folder. You would need to create a pcc detailing the movement of our snail or possibly copy the snail into the 16 spots of the pcc to have a static pcc sprite.
>>
>>17545349
Make a pcc where this sprite is on every instance.
Or use this attachment.
http://www.elonaup.x0.com/sozai/src/up9355.bmp
Capcha have been a bitch for more than a month, fuck this system.
>>
File: why.png (60KB, 953x578px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
60KB, 953x578px
I cannot for the life of me get Elona Extender working on 1.7
Just lost a save with like, 8 hours put into it because no recent backups.
I launch the game with the extender, and these options are enabled. But the backup folder never gets any bigger, it never actually makes backups.

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>17545353
turn on legacy capcha my man
makes everything so much better
>>
>>17545357
That's with using legacy capcha.
It fail more than 60% of the time, as if google was onto me and my not typing both words way.
>>
>>17545360
Yeah you're not the only one. I get plenty of connection errors before my post goes through and the capcha thing is moody in whether it works or not. Found I have to be really quick in solving it to get it to work.
>>
okey doke, that wasn't too hard
i'll drop the PCC if anyone else wants it
>>
File: pcc_body_3.png (2KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_3.png
2KB, 128x192px
you'll have to open it in paint or whatever and save it as a bmp, 4chan won't let me upload it in that format
>>
>>17545356
it works for me, without any tinkering on win7 x64 with last elona custom
>>
>>17545567
Yeah, I think I must have downloaded an earlier release by accident, I found a different download and it works fine now.
Jesus christ I hope I never have to lose that much again.
>>
File: time.png (64KB, 660x265px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
64KB, 660x265px
anyone have this issue where all items with cooldowns are maxed out permanently? even new items like wished-for shift cores come with their cd alr on, and passing time doesnt fix it either
>>
>>17545607
Anon were you playing around in the deep sea castle? Don't do that. Abuse of time in such a way makes the gods angry.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Deep-sea_castle
>>
>>17545616
yeah i was using it to speed up downtime, but im 99% sure i've slept between now and then

how do i make the gods not mad sebd help
>>
File: 1412373216549.jpg (25KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
1412373216549.jpg
25KB, 350x347px
>>17530513
>edition
>>
File: what.png (18KB, 1057x34px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
18KB, 1057x34px
You have been making coffee wrong all this time.
>>
Does Houzanha work in jail?
>>
>>17545601
I lost a +30 hours save because the lack of backups. Luckily I was able to figure out which file was corrupted (the one that saves pretty much everything except inventory and pets, and other minor things), so I was able to get a gene file and start again.
Always test your backup ups every now and then, and make sure new ones are being created.

>>17545360
>as if google was onto me
That may be the case. I remember one anon explaining how Google will send you captchas (legacy or not) based on some specific factors, one of them being your google account.
I remember doing a quick test with two different accounts and I noticed some weird differences. I still don't understand how it works, there is also RNG magic behind it, but that may be your case.
>>
>>17545385
I think I will give this a go, just to see if I can get used to how "weird" it looks while moving (too used to normal PCC's animated movement).
>>
>>17545360
>>17545374
>>17545887
Just gonna suggest using the no-js fallback captcha.
Yeah, you have to deal with pictures but it's only ever "pick all x" with no fading picture bullshit, no outline the signs, no solve-it-5-times shit, etc.
>>
>>17543781
Thank you for a very informative answer.
You're the best!

I had doubts if spells can actually deal enough damage to Gods.

Will try using Element Scar on them (though I'm not sure if the success rate will be any reasonable).. I'm levelling this spell as well as many others.

Mana Barrier feels like a must at this point, it saved me countless times in the Void. I'm not sure if Rods of Mana can restore it faster than I lose it due to barrier in god fights, but i practice magic device just in case.

Can you tell if Magic device actually affects effectiveness of Rods of Mana? And is the scaling (if any) any good?
>>
File: dud.png (125KB, 473x307px) Image search: [Google]
dud.png
125KB, 473x307px
hunting for living sniper rifles is so disheartening
>>
>Enter Ol-dran for the first time
>Immediately laughing

I love this game
>>
>>17546344
>Element Scar
you should consider getting a pet with Megid Flame instead
>>
Any tips on soloing Karavika with 3800 hp or do I just give up
>>
>>17546646
reduce your stats + speed (without cha), divine stream deals sum of your stats+spd damage
>>
>>17546666
Divine stream isn't what's killing me, what happens is she gets down to low health and uses Run WIldly, which instakills me even through Contingency (multiple attacks). My speed is 1080 but even with 2k speed she'd still get >1 attack
>>
>>17546679
Then get more DV, PV or life.
Or a meat shield.
>>
>>17546710
Oh that sucks. Ok, thanks
>>
Ayo lads I'm back

New: >>17546853
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.