[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many beers would you drink with ZUN /jp/? What would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_20170818_135529.jpg (406KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_135529.jpg
406KB, 1536x2048px
How many beers would you drink with ZUN /jp/? What would you talk about with him?
>>
File: ZUN.png (904KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZUN.png
904KB, 600x800px
I respect ZUN but I don't have much to say to him that I couldn't talk about with just anything else.
>>
I don't drink or glorify the usage of drugs.
>>
Give Mima please.
>>
>>17509756
I honestly don't even know what I would say to him, I wouldn't want to annoy him with a Touhou interview since he probably gets submerged by that often.
>>
>>17509944
Come to think of it. I would ask him why he doesn't add in some cute males (female) to spice up things up a bit. .
>>
>>17509951
>>>/v/
>>
>>17509756
I'd drink till I'm close to puking. I talk to him about how it is in Japan and share drinking experiences over there and abroad. Then we would share each others drinking games and try and get the whole group as drunk as possible then go to karaoke
>>
>>17509962
no thanks.
>>
>>17509893
Anon kun, mima is thrown into some forsaken boundary by yukari, she won't be pulled out.
i.e. mima's existence is drown in beer
>>
File: 1455467763304.jpg (104KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
1455467763304.jpg
104KB, 561x561px
>>17509756
I like beer, so a lot as long as the bill doesn't get astronomical. I think it would be interesting to talk about what inspires him to include specific mythological things in Touhou that aren't obviously familiar to the Japanese, and where he might take Touhou's narrative next. I'd also be interested in hearing how he thinks of his fans.
>>
>>17509756
i don't speak japanese
>>
>>17510390
ZUN does neither, when he's drunk.
>>
>>17509756
Zero because beer tastes like death.
>>
File: Dolan_.jpg (18KB, 896x203px) Image search: [Google]
Dolan_.jpg
18KB, 896x203px
>>17510379
This. I would probably talk to him about his work like does he plan to do anything else than 2hu or how he feels about the fans of 2hu etc. Of he wouldn't like talking about it then I will turn the conversation to something other that I could learn from for example his political and religious views and does he have a larger interest in mythology and folklore.
>>
>>17509756
Like a hundred, ask him how does it feel creating it all and tell him not to do the shit he did in the latest Extra ever again.
>>
>>17509756
I'll drink as much as he does
>>
File: cLlmIAYYWPM.jpg (80KB, 850x598px) Image search: [Google]
cLlmIAYYWPM.jpg
80KB, 850x598px
I had a dream where I was trying to make a portal to gensokyo but I couldn't do it for some reason, and ZUN with some dudes from COOL&CREATE invited me to their car where we talked about stuff.
>>
File: 1496620655063.jpg (1MB, 1722x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1496620655063.jpg
1MB, 1722x2500px
>>17509756
3 beers is my limit senpai

i would talk about touhou and american politics
>>
>>17510915
You would be incredibly boring.
>>
One more drink than him, no matter what. I need to have his respect.

As for what I would say, I would briefly talk about the most recent Touhou game. I don't want to spend TOO much time on it unless he's really into it, because I assume it gets tiring for him, with people always wanting to talk about his work, rather than him as a person. After that, I'd really like to talk to him about his views on life. I feel like he gets very personal in his CD afterwords, and I really admire how he perceives things in them.
I honestly think Touhou is an incredibly beautiful thing, not just because of the characters, music, games, or stories, but also because it's a testament to his creativity and artistic purity. Touhou has been going on for two decades now. For well over half of that, it's been a massive hit all over the world. He could have easily sold out to some big company or anime studio or something and gotten MAGNITUDES more money than what he's pulling in now, but instead, he's still going to comiket or reitaisai and selling a big batch of CDs in person. He refuses to let greed dictate the direction of his work or cause him to pander to audiences. I don't recall where this came from, but I believe that he said that he'd continue Touhou even if there was only one fan left. I truly admire him for that.
>>
>>17509756
>How many beers would you drink with ZUN /jp/?
definitely no less than him, I'd at least try to go with his pace.

>What would you talk about with him?
being honest i don't have much to say, you can talk about touhou only for so long.
Probably mundane stuff, experiences abroad and in Japan and definitely i'd discuss beer with him.
>>
>>17510979
Agreed, I want to know about his parents, wife and childen too.
>>
>>17509756
>How many beers would you drink with ZUN /jp/?
2. And then I get plastered and molest him.
>>
>>17509756

We need more frilly dressed gothic lolitas my man, but make them aesthetic.
All these newhus with their either weird or ugoo clothing make me want to give him a color theory book
>>
>>17511665
If I'm understanding you correctly you want him to do less of that meme-color bullshit every other media does right?
>>
>>17509778
is that a jojo reference
>>
>>17518716
Look anon, experience from one that has read more than 40 mangas: the little inverse C means Jojo.

That the letters that appears when the vampires appears in Jojo. It means that the vampire are bad, and it's pretty much a Jojo meme.

You can thank me later.
>>
zun is trash
>>
>>17509756
many.
nothing, just drink ....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.