[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /jp/ what do you think of utada hikaru and her new son

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: hikaru-utada--15.gif (383KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hikaru-utada--15.gif
383KB, 1024x768px
hello /jp/
what do you think of utada hikaru and her new song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQG2kRd9SpE
>>
Nothing
>>
>>17504421
She married a Italian Neet. What a shame.
>>
>>17504510
italian is good, probably because the yakuza and mafioso understand each other well, it was a plus aswell. It's better than marrying a black man.

>>17504494
why?
>>
>>17504510
>>
We share birthdays so I imagine she must be pretty cool. I like her music too.
>>
>>17504421
Her music hasn't been relevant in years. Ever since she got married she's lost her edge.
>>
>>17511625
didn't you hear fantome? She is back to making lovecraft music.
>>
>>17511625
>sakura nagashi
>beautiful world acoustic
>>
>>17513392
>lovecraft music.
What?

>>17511625
>Ever since she got married she's lost her edge.
Her 1st marriage or her 2nd?

And I think its neither - it probably had to do with her mom dying.
>>
>>17519166
She is my favourite. I van't wait for her next album, I hope it will be dark and grimmy, and all songs will be like Sakura nagashi
>>
I find her captivating and attractive, so I'd like to become more entrenched in her. Can anybody recommend some albums that maybe some one unfamiliar with her would enjoy?
>>
http://aramajapan.com/news/utada-hikarus-husband-is-unemployed-and-living-off-her-money/4016/

wew. ywn be her neet fucktoy husband. That guy has the life.
>>
>>17520939
Asian women love white males. I'm not meme-ing here.
>>
>>17523492
It's a meme.

They're too afraid of you.

I'm the source on that.
>>
>>17520763
Listen to fantome, especially the last song (remake of sakura nagashi) and zhe song featuring kohh.
>>
>>17523506
It's not a meme. Pure white man with Asian gf telling you this.
White man and Asian girl is the new hotness.
>>
>>17523770
Damn, you weren't joking. I don't enjoy Utada but Sakura Nagashi is really nice.
>>
>>17504421
i remember her as generic pop trash on the radio around y2k

the song you linked is gay but i like that one song w/ kohh though
>>
>>17526734
>i remember her as generic pop trash on the radio around y2k
You must be old
>>
She's nice. Of course as such, she's a product of the record company like many other artists are. I like her new hair, it makes her look younger and innocent.
>>
>>17504510
If this guy gets a nipponese celebrity then I can get an average nipponese.
Feels good man
>>
Do any YouTube videos exist of Hikaru performing where you can see her bellybutton? She seems to dress really conservatively considering she's a pop star.
>>
Her voice is starting to sound older. It sounds a lot more deep. She sounds like a real mom now.
>>
>>17528309
>innocent
Oh you.
>>
File: 5851376b-s.jpg (87KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
5851376b-s.jpg
87KB, 480x720px
What did her gaijin husband do to her?
>>
>>17541353
Are you implying that there are lurid rumors pertaining to her? I know she was raised in Manhattan, I imagine she had a typical American childhood.
>>
File: 1367453410.jpg (15KB, 569x600px) Image search: [Google]
1367453410.jpg
15KB, 569x600px
>>17504421
I think she has outlived her prime and is just making music for the sake of putting something out. She's just rich and bored.

She was extremely popular in the early to mid 2000s because (unlike her competition) she could speak and pronounce English words very well. It sounds simple, but that's how it is. It's Japan.

She had a truckload of the best writers and producers tailoring songs to her and she became filthy rich in very short time. A lot of her songs were featured in popular anime and thus became gigantic worldwide hits. She was extremely lucky. The very last thing that was noteworthy was 'Beautiful World' where she (again) tried to jump back on the old anime train by singing for Evangelion reebot, but it wasn't enough to reclaim old heights.

She is now living a sentient life with an Italian neet who looks like pic related and I imagine her to be bored out of her mind with all that money and nothing to do all day, which is probably why she releases mediocre songs in a sluggish pace and does silly youtube vids from time to time. My advice would be to accept your role as a wife and mom and say goodbye to showbiz. She doesn't need to worry about anything and even her children will never have to work a single day in their lives. A lot of Japanese singers from the 2000s boom need to chill *ahem Ayumi Hamasaki* and accept times have changed.
>>
>>17543512
Unlike this poster, I find her to be beautiful and talented and hope she continues to release content for years to come. Also, though I haven't heard it myself, many people seem to enjoy her new album. I have purchased several of her albums, and they weren't really what I expected. Passion and simple and clean are such amazing songs, but really nothing on her albums are comparable to those two masterpieces... much of her music resembles adult contemporary music from decades ago, but I enjoy her voice and persona so much that I continue to listen. I hope she never deprives us of her talent.
>>
File: primo-piano-dello-sposo.jpg (57KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
primo-piano-dello-sposo.jpg
57KB, 625x416px
>>17543775
>>17543828
Go away Hikki!

>does her husband really resemble that cartoon?
Yeah.
>>
>>17543512
>>17544036
I feel sorry for her children. Imagine what they'll look like in 20 years.
>>
>>17544036
How did he win her?
>>
>>17544132
This, I know nothing of their courtship. Where did she meet this guy? How does a japanese pop idol even become acquainted with an Italian bartender? Does he speak Japanese or do they both speak English? Is this marriage the result of a nervous breakdown as a result of her mother's suicide? On the plus side, I imagine their children will be fine, Hikaru is off the charts beautiful and he's all right looking, I'm sure their prodigy will be appealing.
>>
>>17544188
Also, I mean I know she speaks English fluently, but does she also speak Italian or is this guy bilingual as well, speaking Italian and English?
>>
>>17544132
>>17544188
>>17544190
I'm probably off, it's been such a long time, but If I remember correctly, he was a bartender/waiter at a hotel she stayed in at the time. I suppose they started talking and it went from there. I suppose they speak English at home.

>I'm sure their prodigy will be appealing
mixed race kids rarely look good if the father is white + let's be honest, this guy looks like a walking caricature. That nose alone will not mix well with Jap genetics.
>>
>>17544357
> I suppose they started talking and it went from there

Dude's game must have been incredible...or she was effed up in her head following her mother's suicide. Their relationship began shortly after that tragedy. she probably wanted anything that could transport her mentally away from that trauma. Or you know, dude is just charming as fuck, I don't know.
>>
File: 06ee2p1.jpg (95KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
06ee2p1.jpg
95KB, 600x960px
>>17544383
again, not sure since it's been so long, but I think I read back then that he already knew who she was at the time when they first met, meaning he knew she was a star in Japan and he knew her songs. Maybe he was a huge autistic weeb and asked her to sign his copy of Kingdom Hearts while serving a drink?

Sorry but I have to smirk when I think about this guy, unemployed, with that face, laying on the couch all day in joggers and tank top, feeding off her cash and banging her every night, yelling shit in Italian when he cums.

The guy looks like a mix between the Joker and Peewee Herman.
>>
File: Yasuda_Rei.jpg (107KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuda_Rei.jpg
107KB, 720x400px
I've never really been a huge fan, since the majority of her catalog reminds me of generic 2000s era pop, in that it's too R&B focused, but that's a simple matter of taste. I don't think it's deniable she's past her prime, though, even with the small uptick as a result of her involvement with Evangelion.

Rei Yasuda probably comes the closest to being the "new Utada Hikaru". Her music has similar roots, but it's much better adapted to modern trends/tastes.
>>
>>17535265
It's natural for your vocal cords to go to shit when you age. Ever notice how most pop stars suddenly fall from the sky in their late 20s with a crackling voice?

>>17543512
>>17544452
This is nothing Japan specific. People in the entertainment industry are completely detached from reality. They earned their money. They're not hungry anymore. They just don't know when to stop or what to do with their lives. Look at Madonna, Britney Spears or Ayumi Hamasaki. They need to retire and stop being a parody of their former selves. It's like Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards.
>>
>>17544588
>ayu needs to retire
This, in light of her recent controversies which cause her popularity to nosedive.
>>
>>17544588
>It's like Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards.
In his case that him still having the hungry and competitive drive despite his body not being able to keep up.
>>
>>17544188
>Is this marriage the result of a nervous breakdown as a result of her mother's suicide?
From what I gather this was certainly part of it - how much depends.
You're certainly at your most open and desperate for any kind of help, emotional connection etc. when you're at your emotional rock bottom in suffering.
>>
>>17547295
>tfw you will never be an ugly, complete fuck-up weeb, slaving away at some shitty hotel bar
>tfw you will never work a shift just at the exact moment in time when a Jap qt superstar who just lost her mom enters the lobby
>tfw you will never take advantage of her depressed, vulnerable state and offer solace to her volatile mind
>tfw she will never cling onto you and see you as her emotional safe haven
>tfw you will never spend a lavish life in luxury, while all you have to do is cuddle up to her and hold her at night

What a twist of events this young man must have felt at this point in 2014. From zero to hero, just by a sheer play of life.
>>
File: uh3_05 (1).jpg (86KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
uh3_05 (1).jpg
86KB, 500x698px
I'm going to just leave this here and just ponder the wonder of this entire situation.
>>
>>17547728
Anon
>>
>>17547728
Who you quoting boyo
>>
>>17545344
Sorry, but I've been out of the loop. What controversies?
>>
>>17544442
>The guy looks like a mix between the Joker and Peewee Herman.

no kidding
>>
>>17552084
Not sure what he means, but I suppose her excessively overworking for ages and finally turning into a train wreck. She's already def on one ear, and the other ear is close to turning def too. Also her voice is absolutely fucked to a point where she isn't even able to sing normally at concerts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXaB783GmiI

It's horrible to witness. How a human can ruin himself by his own doing like that. I understand she's the most successful Japanese artist of all-time or whatever, but there has to be a limit.
>>
The anons saying she lost her voice, did you even hear her latest album? It's her second best album ever, she can reach notes now she couldn't do before.
>>
>>17557096
You mean Hikki or Ayu?
>>
>>17544036
He looks like a cross between Mr. Bean and Peewee Herman.
>>
>>17542196
Nobody is truly innocent in this world.
>>
>>17568042
Well, if even Aya Hirano turned out to be a massive slut...

only fools believe idols and seiyuus are truly pure
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.