[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even after the introduction of more newhus, Sakata remains

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: ....png (154KB, 305x424px) Image search: [Google]
....png
154KB, 305x424px
Even after the introduction of more newhus, Sakata remains my favorite.
>>
>>17495088
Too bad she's a one note character that will never reappear again because she wants to be left alone

But then again I love Sekibanki and she suffers the same fate
>>
Recent characters look like shit. Has ZUN lost his touch?
>>
>>17495111
At least try to make an original shitpost, this isn't /v/
>>
File: 62788687_p0.png (1MB, 1137x1395px) Image search: [Google]
62788687_p0.png
1MB, 1137x1395px
>>17495100
It is a shame. Nemunemu is supremely cute. I'll just say being "one note" is what makes her truly precious.
>>17495111
It seems in the last two games it was the silver-haired characters who came out the best. I wonder if someone's hair is greying.
>>
>>17495113
I'm sorry if my post looked like I shitposted but it's my honest opinion.
>>
>>17495111
This is literally the first time he draws breasts. He's getting better if anything. And don't you fucking tel me the clusterfuck of a design known as Flandre looks any good
>>
>>17495119
The only ugly thing about Flandre are her artificial looking wings, she's not bad looking.
>>
A little off-topic here, so apologies in advance, but it seems most of the non-Stage 5 and 6 bosses in HSiFS have a profile that allows them to have interesting dynamics with at least one of the playable characters, Aunn guards shrines while Reimu is a shrine maiden, Nerumi and Marisa already know each other while living near each other and Larva is obvious, which leaves Aya with Nemuno, which kind of gives me a blank? Then again, i am most likely just overthinking this and nothing was actually intentional, but i just couldn't get it out of my head.
>>
>>17495127
Get off of the jay, Flan. Or at least wait until 2AM.
>>
>>17495139
How the fuck is Flandre ugly you smartass?
>>
>>17495144
I didn't say you were ugly, Flan, I told you to piss off.
>>
>>17495144
Her wings are ugly, therefore she's ugly.
>>
>>17495111
i like our new doggo
>>
>>17495116
I wanna kidnap Nemuno and dress her up in fancy 19th century clothing against her will!
>>
Will Sakata become the mommyhu to end all mommyhus?
>>
File: DBodO08UAAEI4AC.jpg (195KB, 1200x1025px) Image search: [Google]
DBodO08UAAEI4AC.jpg
195KB, 1200x1025px
>>17495263
It's either her or Junko.
>>
Flandre and her wings are beautiful and you should be ashamed to talk about Imouto-sama like this!
>>
>>17495275
I would irasshai her douzos
>>
>>17495119
It's not his FIRST game where they have breasts. The protagonist girls had speedbumps in DDC. Now, if you mean noticably large breasts, then yes, you're right.
>>
>>17495133
It's a very purposeful play on their statuses.

They're all in the relatively hidden background of each player character like you noticed. Their seasons even match-up. Okina's power pulled out various hidden parts of Gensokyo. These four touhous basically.

They're all supposed to be in the background, a random fairyactually long abolished God, a secretive mountain hag, the Hakurei Shrine's Komainu/Shiisa that not even Reimu knew about, and a reclusive Jizo Statue girl in the forest.

It's 100% intentional.
>>
Sakata is my least favorite newhu with the exception of the life dancer (I like bomb dancer better even). Her interactions with all characters are so boring. I like Eternity's interaction with Cirno, Aunn's interaction with Marisa and Reimu, Narumi's interaction with everyone but Cirno, and Okina and bomb & life dancers' interaction with everyone.
>>
>>17495662
Moreover, they're each unnoticed by one of the protagonists. Aunn is unnoticed by Reimu, Narumi is unnoticed by Marisa, Nemunemu is unnoticed by Aya (despite them living on the same mountain and their species having a compact), and Eternity (a goddess masquerading as a fairy) is unnoticed by Cirno.

So yes, all of them are ironically bound to the heroines.
>>
>liking old hags
>>
>>17495133
Nemuno and Aya are slightly connected in that hags don't exactly like tengu, but that's a connection as great as between Etarnity and Cirno. And Nerumi and and Marisa, for that matter, unless new manga or games expand their past relations a bit.
>>
>>17495701
I think Aya and Nemuno are unfamiliar because of their nonaggression treaty, not despite it. Nemuno makes it sound like they're not even allowed to enter each other's territory under the agreement.
>>
>>17495943
Gensokyo really is ancsp.
>>
You mean Sakuya's mom?
>>
>>17496052
I think you mean Junko's relative.
>>
>>17495701
Yes... Each a hidden star in their own season you could say.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.