[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170813010534.jpg (137KB, 1025x587px) Image search: [Google]
20170813010534.jpg
137KB, 1025x587px
Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all they have shown since is some new character art and a new main theme. What went wrong?

https://youtu.be/YR4ff-PtT6Y
>>
>>17478724
Did that really happen?
>>
>>17478724
Old game that will cause a net loss in profits.
>>
>>
they realized shitty apps make more money
>>
The most engaged Nasu has sounded about the remake since then was when he said he N E E D E D a Tsukihime crossover in Grand Order.

That should answer that question.
>>
>>17478724
FGO happened and Tsukihime isn't part of the FGO universe. Both Tsukihime & Maho Yoru are dead.
>>
File: 43tr43tr3t34r534.jpg (10KB, 391x325px) Image search: [Google]
43tr43tr3t34r534.jpg
10KB, 391x325px
r u frstrtd?
>>
The remake probably wouldn't even be good
>>
too busy grabbing cash with mobile games and fate spinoffs
>>
>>17478724
Eroge became unprofitable.Hisui's Melty VA died, which probably fucked up production as they would probably have to cast a new seiyuu. And, let's face it, Type Moon is in the comfy position of being a rights holder to one of the most profitable franchises in Japan right now. At this point they don't even have to develop anything, they can just license the property off to whoever wants to do something with it and expect a tidy profit in return.

Basically a lot of things that can kill a troubled production.
>>
moon...
>>
I told them. If they had just colored Akiha's new headband white, then none of this would have happened... but they didn't listen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.