[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so, something may have happened at gensokyo that made Matara

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Th155_logo.jpg (32KB, 483x400px) Image search: [Google]
Th155_logo.jpg
32KB, 483x400px
Okay, so, something may have happened at gensokyo that made Matara angry and go search for new stronger servants

It can't be linked with 15, since reimu and party were very far from gensokyo the whole game.
All I can think is some serious shit happened at 15.5 that made the sages worried

ITT: speculations
>>
makai is the realm of western demons
shinki is lucifer and sariel is a fallen angel, they're pretty strong because they drew strength from the big G and since they can't do it anymore, Shinki made the worship of satan a thing and became a god of sorts
>>
serious thing happens in 15.5
the moon decides to not cooperate and cold war ensues
Yuuka reveals herself as a youkai sage
BONES is a youkai sage as well
>>
My thread is important
>>
>>17475586
IIRC Searching for a replacement wasn't Okina's real intention at all.

But if that's not the case and you're right, i think ULiL and LoLK where the outside world and the moon take direct hits at Gensokyo are enough reason to be worried about the security and take more preemptive measures
>>
>>17475586
I bet 100 bucks kaguya will become playable at that game and she will use her ex-last boss shenanigans to make a mess out of the incident
>>
>>17475586
When is the release? Next comiket? Next Reitaisai?
>>
>>17475586
Okina did not actually want stronger or even new servants. She figured if she did get something, that'd be nice, but her main objective was just making people aware of her existence and showing off.
>>
>>17475586
It was probably a completely unrelated thing like what led to Straweberry Crisis girl showing up in Touhou 3.
>>
My bet is that MIMA comes back and fucks shit up. I can feel it in my bones
>>
>>17475586
I doubt we'll see any HSiFS content in this game, and certainly not as a central point in the plot. The game was, after all, meant to be released before HSiFS.
Strongest duo will be newhus, and we learn absolutely nothing of real consequence for any overarching storylines.
>>
>>17481596
Fat Tony get off the Brazillian counterfeit Tibetan cave carving board and start organizing for the big leagues. And be charitable.
>>
>>17475614
OP said 15.5, not 5
>>
>>17481248
>Next comiket?
seems so
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.