[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 56

File: 53165593.jpg (221KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
53165593.jpg
221KB, 600x450px
Previous Thread: >>17402754

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat below for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
First for puni hole best hole
>>
>>17456165
Puni are too small for my massive American penis.
>>
Been out of the ona game for about half a year, what's the new hotness?
>>
Attention everyone: I just jacked off with an onahole and a buttplug in my ass and then I ate all my semen.
>>
>>17456648
Is that supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>17456666
Quadsatan has spoken.
Jacking off with an onahole + buttplug then eating the cum is indeed not impressive.
>>
File: 5 weeks old cum tampon.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
5 weeks old cum tampon.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys, please wash your onaholes after using them. Don't be like me and stuff tissues in your cum filled onaholes and forget about them for days and several months.

Here's my ~5 week old cum tampon. The tissues turned brown.

I got a more interesting story next, it is still in development.
>>
>>17456767
Don't worry, no one is like you.
>>
I've browsed so many holes, and I constantly see tunnels that are nearly 1mm thick, can people really fit in those without feeling discomfort? Like Jesus I'm a small guy but I still don't think I could push through that kind of width
>>
File: 5 months mummified cum tampon.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
5 months mummified cum tampon.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>buy lolinco virgo
>arrives on June 20th 2017
>cums in it once and stuffs tissue in it
>hide it in my drawer
>forgets about it
>fast forward three months later
>forgets to clean lolinco soft for 5 days
>cleans it, decide to try lolinco virgo
>checks vagina
>omfg
>cum "tampon" still there
>lips stuck to tissue

oh god why

Album: https://imgur.com/a/v4Vdy
>>
File: 1437136014033.jpg (22KB, 346x331px) Image search: [Google]
1437136014033.jpg
22KB, 346x331px
>>17456767
>>17456944
the fuck is wrong with you, nigga?
>>
>>17456965
I forget to take care of my rubber vagina waifus sometimes, plz no bully
>>
Do you guys use regular microfiber cloths or are there some thinner ones out there that I'm not seeing? Running out of paper towels and while they're cheap, I'd like to get something reuseable.
>>
File: 1492802560451.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492802560451.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
Please help me out /ona/.

Basically my gf (met on POF and we talked and facetimed for 2 months) is coming over next week to visit me for 2 weeks and she knows Im a virgin.

>inb4 get out normie

Lool, theres no way Im going to say no to having sex with someone that doesnt involve paying them.

I havent fapped or for 2 weeks (I have death grip syndrome) and suddenly today found a good rape doujin I feel the need to fap to. I've been addicted to masturbating since I was 13 and this is the 2nd time Ive tried no fap in my life.

Basically, should I stay strong and wait for my gf (doing no fap in the first place because I have deathgrip syndrome) to come or say fuck it and fap now?

Im asking this thread because Im sure you guys are the experts of masturbating and sex.
>>
>>17457213
I fap every other day. However, I found that if I fap one day after previously fapping, I tend to last longer. If I try fapping again the next day, it's not a fun experience for me since my penis gets too tired.
So what works for me is second time is the charm. Fap the day before you want to have a lengthy sex/fap section to prepare your dick for the next day.

There is a second method of staying hard longer and that is the second fap within 2 hours of ejaculating from your first fap.
So have your gf suck your dick or w.e. and make you cum the first time. Then foreplay for like 30 mins or so and fuck her. You'll be much more resistance to cumming the second time around. I must warn you not to fuck her for too long or your dick will really hurt for the rest of the day.

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: stretchy.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
stretchy.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>17456869
Most can stretch to accommodate quite a lot of girth and some degree of length.
However harder material is a lot less forgiving.
>>
Are there any good novelty lubes?
>>
>>17457213
>normie
It's "normalfags"
>>17457773
I read quite a while ago somewhere that bengay has interesting effects when applied to balls, give it a try (i haven't)
>>
File: 1_1429066309_m_T3nDE.jpg (359KB, 590x853px) Image search: [Google]
1_1429066309_m_T3nDE.jpg
359KB, 590x853px
>>17457773
The various menstruation, shit and piss scented lubes come to mind. There's also the foaming blowjob lube and of course pic related.
>>
>>17457213
Fuck off, scum. 3D is disgusting and so are you for allowing it into your home.
>>
>>17458626
Onaholes are 3D too, what if he's just using the girl as means to get off to 2D
>>
File: rev.jpg (1MB, 1778x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rev.jpg
1MB, 1778x2000px
>>17456518
Tomax Romanesco and Dolphin, many have taken a liking to the Dolphin. Though you may have caught up to that.

I probably should start writing regarding Akari. If you're planning on buying one, I hope you've got some way to mount it all up. Currently in the process of sourcing fabric backed foam for a larger plush just for Akari, then hopefully patterns.
>>
>>17458782
Link to the toy in the pic?
>>
File: 1_1501045308_m_QJmjK.jpg (1MB, 590x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1_1501045308_m_QJmjK.jpg
1MB, 590x1462px
looks kinda lewd
>>
>>17459009
Do we know who is the artist?
>>
>>17459047

magic eyes
>>
>>17459056
I mean the illustrations.
>>
>>17459069
Hey, only the 4th link in 2 threads, nice.

Stop
>>
>>17459146
Fine
>>
>>17459152
Now kill yourself.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (20KB, 215x98px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
20KB, 215x98px
Any Germanbros here?
So after browsing the onahole blogspot for literally hours daily for like a month, I finally decided to get my first onahole. I'm in Germany, so I thought about ordering through MotsuToys, since they are located in NL, so my onahole would be there relatively fast and I'd avoid customs. But shopping there I noticed, that I have no possibility of paying them, because my bank is kinda shit when it comes to international translations and I don't have PayPal (inb4 grandpa).
Anyways, I went back to the review I've read and noticed, that they added another shop to that onaholes availability list and surprisingly it was in Germany and it's called onaholesandmore. Prices are about 20% more expensive than motsutoys, but they are equally discret and I can easily transfer money. My hole would be here in two days, too. But they are a really new shop, so I wanted to ask if maybe someone here has experience with them.
>>
sseth sent me
you are all fuckin pathetic
>>
>>17459172
Nice straw fallacy. Now get out
>>
>>17459185
what straw
>>
>>17459191
Read the second line of your message.
>>
Are there any good clear holes? Or stuck with just FL
>>
>>17459225
You mean single layered? Try tomax holes
>>
After trying Sujiman Kupa Roa and Mouth of Truth I went to Seducing Witch. Witch combined with onatsuyu lube and integration on a dakimakura makes my day to shine. I came buckets.
>>
>>17459225
Had an influx of anons going for Chimera Hard and loving it more than lolinco and co. Might be a decent start. Ride Japan also has hard versions of their items in the same translucent stuff.
>>
>>17459337
That was my first hole. Couldn't last 10 seconds.
>>
>>17459162
Not exactly what you are asking, but OmochaDreams are Germany-based. Good luck getting anything from them though, as they are out of stock 90% of the time.
>>
>>17459350
I also came pretty damn fast. This is a bit surprising.
>>
>>17459352
Are they reliable? They don't exactly have what I'm looking for, but I might just pick something else that looks decent enough. I'm just kinda hesitant to buy onaholes from within my country, might be my paranoia.
>>
>>17459391
They are reliable in the sense that you will get what you ordered... eventually. They are a fairly popular store, and have exclusive rights to sell Tomax goods in Europe, so they are constantly out of stock. Stock replenishment depends on their supplier, so most of the time they don't have anything available.
Other than that - the prices are kinda high, but delivery rates within Germany are pretty good. I would probably check other stores if you are looking for something other than Tomax stuff.
They also have pretty good support that replies fast. I managed to replace some stuff in my order to what was available at the time, so they shipped earlier.
>>
Looking for a soft but tight hole with good material, any suggestion? I hope soft isn't just considered the opposite of tight
>>
>>17459533
No but good material is the opposite of soft AND tight hole.

I recommend La vie en Roses.

Lolinco soft is the best soft and tight hole imho but it breaks kind of easily. Still worth the buy though.
>>
File: Rip.jpg (87KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
87KB, 710x1024px
This looks like a slightly improved magic face. Still shit, but at least it has a tongue.
>>
>not even virgin age admission makes me feel good anymore
g-guys...!?
>>
>>17459919
Either go with a soft one or buy a doll
>>
My doll have been stuck in customs for 7 days now... Muhammad probably creampied it all week. Fuck!
>>
>>17459961
Are you a brit or a leaf?
>>
>>17459919
Speaking of Admission, is it a recommended choice for a first onahole or is the tigthness too much? The reviews praise it, but it feels like it's almost a masochistic device.
>"Cock Wrangler"
>"Something like the equivalent of The Hulk in a school uniform giving a handjob"
Would my virgin dick just fall off from blocked bloodflow?
>>
So I wanna talk about TOMAX holes. I want to buy a few more. I know I'm buying the Dolphin, but should I buy it in regular or hard to get the "best" sensation out of the multiple cervix?
Also I see that Tomax now has a very soft and rich soft variation. I was wondering which one's to buy in the very soft option cause I'm thinking about one of the Lilith series in very soft. I know I'll be getting the Kokalo in rich soft. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17460045
No falling dick but you may happen to get annoying sensation on your dick (depends on taste) which can overcome any other goid sensation and make you not feel good at all.
>>
>>17459961
The customs workers are valuating her sexual provess, can't let a low quality waifu inside, you know.
>>
>>17460045
>is it a recommended choice for a first onahole
No. You should aim for something softer and appropriate for your dick size.

>>17459919
Don't fap for a couple of days and switch to a softer hole. VA admission has no doubt desensitized your nerve endings.
>>
>>17460012
Swedenistan
>>
>>17460175
Well you should have bought a doll in a burqa, maybe they would have deemed it worth sending to you
>>
>>17460199
Should have asked the seller to stuff the hole with pork
>>
>>17460175
Why not order from an European vendor like motsutoys or omoncha?
>>
>>17460171
>You should aim for something softer and appropriate for your dick size.
I was though my dick is barely 11cm erect.
>>
File: muses_kokalo.jpg (82KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
muses_kokalo.jpg
82KB, 500x333px
>>17460240
Well then my recommendation is to get one of the tomax muses in soft or normal (pic related). It'll last years and it's easy to clean.
Otherwise you could go with one of the lolinco holes. Soft or regular. http://en-nls.com/pict1-48041?c2=12001126
>>
>>17460432
Different anon here, do you know by any chance what exactly changes between muse venus lilith and succubus?
>>
>>17460230
Never heard of those and they don't sell what I'm after.
>>
>>17460458
Those are all different series. Each series has their own set of textures. For example, Venus has 3 textures in the series. Real, Cross and Clone.
Here's a link to the 3 venus
https://daimaoh.co.jp/search.php?cond=venus

They all use the same tomax material variances, but the main difference between the series is tunnel length, weight, available textures and of course price.
>>
>>17460432
>Tomax
There are 54 versions to choose from, guess I gotta do some reading. They don't really look pleasing though, but according to the shop they're the best stuff they have.
>>
Does anyone know of a fireless way to dispose of packaging cardboard? I've thought of letting it soak in water then flushing it down the toilet but that's my only idea.
>>
>>17460722
You'll run the risk of clogging your pipes if you try to flush it.
>>
>>17460607
Queencat and the archive are a good place to look for english reviews.
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/brands/TOMAX.html

You can pretty much ignore succubus and tsubo.

>>17460722
Shred it, then throw it out.
>>
For anyone that has both, should I get the muses series or the Venus real?
>>
How come QueenCat doesn't sell bags?
>>
>>17461471
I heard the Muses weren't as well received, but I did order the Kokalo. Venus is typically regarded as a very high quality hold, and I can vouch for that, so you should get the Venus first.
>>
Do you guys water down the Insomnia lube or is it thin enough as is?
>>
Anyone have some pointers or good holes to use while fapping to printed works? I have some hips I could use standing or sit in my lap, but I'd like to be able to read a long hentai volume for some 30-60m while edging without hassle.
>>
>>17459009
It's so cheap on NLS it's kind of worrying. I have a ton of Womb holes and this looks like it could have potential, but for under $30 I doubt the cervix will last at all.
>>
>>17461983

I can give it a try and post the review or something.
>>
>>17462000
If you already have it or want to make an order go for it.

I would get it but I already have so many holes its worrisome. I should really go through and throwout all the ones I never really use anymore. I keep then clean and powdered though so they are all still useable.
>>
>>17458971
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1877.html
>>
>>17461759
I always want to get a bag with new holes but its a big disappointment they dont sell them. maybe send an email
>>
File: 1476507747203.png (351KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476507747203.png
351KB, 600x600px
Is the 17 Bordeaux a good hole for a guy who's not that big? My friend told me it feels like heaven but I'm only 4.3in, 4.5 girth
>>
>>17460076
Well, I can't give a proper reply, since fucking Omocha Jews can't ship my dolphin for three weeks now. But I have Tomax toys in regular firmness, and I have to say that they are really fucking soft. Like, any softer, and I assume you could eat it with a spoon like pudding. Whether you want to go softer would be up to personal preference and it's hard to choose without trying for yourself.
But, with all that said, after Dolphin came out, there were a few reviews that recommended getting this toy in something firmer than soft if you want to feel the cervices clearly.

I have Lilith Uterus in regular - personally, I wouldn't buy it in soft because it's not a particularly stimulating hole, and the uterus gimmick is somewhat hard to notice. It's just a thin membrane at the end. It also widens towards the end, so less stimulation there.

Again - these are my personal preferences. Hard to tell what you want without trying yourself. I would get a single toy as a sample first.
>>
>>17462553
Theoretically it would be fine. I mean, most Japanese holes are aimed at guys who we would consider below average.
But 17 Bordeaux specifically has an issue of the layers separating pretty much out of the box, so I can't recommend getting it on that basis.
If ToysHeart actually got their shit together and managed to make a revision of the hole that is more durable, that would be swell, because it feels great.
>>
>>17462553
>17 Bordeaux
It's gotta be at least 5 years old now. It was criticized for its durability and bland texture, but for some reason it's still recommended to this day.
It's also too expensive for a 250g hole.

There's plenty of better options for you.
>>
>>17461960
I do that with my Venus Real soft, I quite like it
>>
>>17462710
But how do you hold it and read? These manga volumes have tight spines and you really need two hands to read.
>>
>>17462881
There are inflatable onahole mounts that you can attach to a pillow or whatever.
There are plush dolls you can fit your holes into.
And I'm pretty sure I've seen some fleshlight standing mounts, so I assume something is out there for Japanese holes as well.
>>
Okay, how are you supposed to use the mouth of truth with those teeth? I resorted to putting my dick all the way in and bobbing the toy up and down just a little until I came. It's a decent hole but the teeth are distracting, am I supposed to get used to it or what? I have a feeling it would be a bad idea to file them down or remove them. I can't get the lips to curl over the teeth either.
>>
>>17463443
some people remove the teeth
>>
>>17463482
Brings to mind fond memories of me grandma and the summer of 2008
>>
>>17463443
Tried using it for a while w/ teeth but every time I got a good rhythm going I'd invariably stroke too far up and scrap the ridge of my dick with the teeth. I cut them out and haven't looked back, cut guys might be ok with them.

Any thoughts on the tenga flip zero? I really liked the original but it leaked lube like a sieve
>>
>>17463443
I'm uncut and don't mind the teeth. They're pretty great actually. You just have to make sure to put an extra dab of lube on the teeth. I apply a blob on my finger and rub the lube all over the teeth.
>>
anyone know if you're able to buy tomax holes in a store in japan or if its online only
>>
>>17459919
It cant be
>>
>>17460722
>Does anyone know of a fireless way to dispose of packaging cardboard?
Put it in your recycling bin. Or somebody else's recycling bin.

>>17461826
Insomnia is fine as it is.

>>17463443
>how are you supposed to use the mouth of truth with those teeth?
Hold/squeeze it near the corners of the mouth in such a way that it opens the mouth wide and keeps the teeth mostly clear of your dick. I'm 5.5" girth and they only infrequently make contact, if done correctly. Also, as the other anon said, make sure you put some lube on the teeth.
See: https://www.strawpoll.me/7042312
>>
>ywn use an onahole 3inchs from her face
>>
>>17463443
Sooo is the mouth of truth the go-to for oral onas or is there better?
>>
File: 10.jpg (583KB, 1854x1316px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
583KB, 1854x1316px
I tossed my first and previous tenga red. i had it for quite a while, then it grew some mold, cleaning didnt work and it started not feeling right.
any recommendations on my next one?
the red was easy to use and clean, pretty discrete as well, and while im at it a lube, currently have some durex 2&1 left
>>
Im looking for a breasts toy for nipple play and breastfeeding, anybody have reccomendatiom for large/soft breasts toy? Thank you.
>>
>>17465945
Best thing to aim for is something soft that simulates the texture of a vagina. Cleaning takes 2 minutes once you get used to fingering it dry with paper towels.
If tomax is available in your region, get one of those holes. Otherwise http://en-nls.com/ has a good catalog of what's available.

Just make sure you drop a post of what you intend on buying before you pull the trigger. There's quite a few holes that are recommended but have poor durability or are hard as fuck.

>>17466148
It really depends on your budget and desired cup size.

Tomax Busty ai-chan and Magic eyes I-cup are some notable ones. There's also the anon itt who dropped 50k on 25lbs of tiddies. http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1877.html
>>
do those usb warmers die easily? Mine ain't doing sheeyyot
>>
>>17466259
Yeah you just gotta crack the bad boy open and resolder the heating element then glue it back together.
>>
>>17466259
Has it ever worked or is it DOA? Try a wall socket or game console if the latter.
>>
>6 weeks and Omochadreams still hasn't shipped my Tomax order

What happened to them? The last few times I ordered they were relatively quick but this latest one has been a disaster.
>>
Is it unhealthy to never dry an onahole that I use and wash every 2 days?
>>
>>17466302

Smell it anon, and you tell me.
>>
>>17456021
Can somebody translate this image? I want to know what it says.
>>
>>17466302
>every 2 days
How long have you been doing this for? I bet your dick is eventually going to fall off.
>>
File: 1465540100509.jpg (50KB, 736x724px) Image search: [Google]
1465540100509.jpg
50KB, 736x724px
When do you know it's time to throw a hole out (assuming that you clean it regularly after usage and generally take good care of it)? My Venus Real is a few months old now, and I felt a small tear on the inside. I'm usually pretty cautious with it, but now I'm afraid to use it because I'm a NEET with little money.
>>
>>17466402
Every onahole will get looser and lose some of its texture after months of use, but deciding when to replace it is up to you.
If it's no longer satisfying you like it once was, then obviously it's time for a new one.
>>
I'm about to get the seducing witch from as my first one from nls. It's fairly soft, right? Don't wanna develop death grip. What lube do I get?
>>
File: 1501101522283.jpg (66KB, 770x744px) Image search: [Google]
1501101522283.jpg
66KB, 770x744px
>>17459919
Please tell me how to prevent this.
>>17460045
I'm 6 3/4 inch and kinda girthy and I manage totally fine. Used an O'Doyles Stout by Fleshlight (their tightest hole) previously tho and I thought that wasn't tight enough. I use Onatsuyu and r8 the VAA an 8/10.
>>
>>17466518
It's that you? You're cute.
>>
>>17466526
>It's
My phone changed it, it was supposed to be "Is", not "It's".
>>
>>17466473
>what lube
Either onatsuyu or peace's, they both have their downsides but they're also probably the best choices. I have obatsuyu and besides bad design of the outlet it's all good.
>>
>>17466518
>I'm 6 3/4 inch and kinda girthy
I'm surprised the pressure from VAA hasn't turned your dick into literal diamonds.
Even if I'm hard enough to force my way into the damn thing, the second I let go it shoots off my dick like a rocket. That shit hurts.

You should consider a softer hole and keeping your hands off for a bit to regain sensitivity. If that's a concern.
>>
People living in Japan. Are onaholes combustible waste or non-combustible waste?
>>
>>17466574
Yeah, I probably use more lube than average because of it. Leaves my dick slightly sore and desensitized for several hours, so I can't use it too often. Totally worth it.
>>17466526
Nope, das burial I think.
>>
File: 1475692912808.png (98KB, 389x290px) Image search: [Google]
1475692912808.png
98KB, 389x290px
Pretty sure I just clogged my bathroom sink with my cum, guys.
What do I do?
>>
>>17466703
If only there was some kind of a chemical you could just pour down the drain that would dissolve the clog... Looks like you'll have to suck it out through a straw.
>>
>>17466713
We don't own any drain cleaner, I just looked everywhere for it.
I read online that plunging your sink can help so I tried that, but I think I only made the problem worse. I'm going to try dumping some boiling hot water into the drain next.
Ahh, I think I'm fucked.
>>
>>17466760
Just go outside and buy some them, it's not like pipe cleaner is a rare commodity... Or is it?
Anyway, if it's only seamen then you can try using hot water to eventually unclog it. Now if there's also hair you dumped after shaving your balls, then you definitely need chemical help.
>>
>>17466298
I asked them about their restock estimates, and they are saying that Tomax restock depends on Daimaoh.
I am waiting on my order as well. Try writing them on Whatsapp and ask about restock estimate.
>>
>>17466402
I have a Venus Real that is almost 10 months old. It's pretty mangled up at the top and bottom of the entrance. I tried welding the cracks together using soldering iron, but it's a temporary solution.
It still feels good, but not as good as it was initially.
So I ordered a replacement, but who knows when the vendor is going to restock.
>>
>>17466402
I have some holes that are a year or two old atleast. I have a bunch so they use is spread out and most don't tend to break down that bad.

I generally jsut throw them away when they have a catastrophic break down like a hole tearing through or in the case of some holes the outside getting too gross to hold comfortably.

I powder my holes after every use and most stay fine, but the really soft and sticky ones eventually start to get gummy and gross beads of shit stuck to them. Stuff like Kunoichi. The inside is still fine but the outside is unpleasant.
>>
I've read the lube section and it doesn't say anything about whether or not water based lubes that are usually used for normal non rubber vagina sex are fine or not. Are they? If not, what ingredient should I be avoiding?
>>
>>17467276
They mostly are. You may be allergic to certain things so test whatever out. You may find that some preservatives and fragrances are pungent to you, or some lubes may result in your skin having a developing smell with unwashed lube.

Probably should update the guide at one point, we got a lot of shit to cover the past year.
>>
my cat found my sexdoll, hissed at it and ran away and wont go near my closet now

what should I do?
>>
>>17466703
Try baking soda and vinegar
>>
>>17467643
Start fucking the cat
>>
File: child-sd-470x333.jpg (28KB, 470x333px) Image search: [Google]
child-sd-470x333.jpg
28KB, 470x333px
Norway have a dedicated sexdoll team in customs, gg getting your doll past these fine ladies.
>>
File: Why am I here.png (34KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
Why am I here.png
34KB, 123x124px
>>17468182
>>
>>17467276
Generally lubes mention on the package that they are only supposed to be used with onaholes, not real vaginas.
Personally, I don't think there is anything that can be particularly harmful, but theoretically the lube can cause irritation or allergic reaction, so maybe they are just protecting themselves from potential lawsuits.
Anyway, test these in small quantity before using.
>>
>>17468182
but why
>>
Finally tried the Insomnia I got with tomax lilith spiral dots. So far I would say this is way better than golden. After 20-30 minute it was starting to dry out a bit, but I added very little. Considering how thin it is adding a bit more likely wouldn't hurt texture at all.

Will need to try it out with a more complicated texture later. Maybe a womb or something and see how it compares.
>>
>>17468320
Because disgusting virgins need to remain disgusting virgins, and if they are unable/unworthy of forming a sexual relationship with a woman, they should not be allowed the pleasures of penetration or the sensation of touching a human body. Virgins should be locked indoors with nothing but nutritional chow and their own bodies, as punishment for being unattractive, lest their presence offend our most perfect and holy of creatures: women.
>>
>>17468460
I dont think one can lose their virginity to a doll.
>>
File: Evil_curl.jpg (114KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_curl.jpg
114KB, 1280x1028px
>>17466703
That happened to me a week ago the A/C guy had to clean it out. They don't know it was me.
>>
>>17469150
>They don't know it was me.
anon....
>>
>>17468460
This sounds too serious, fuck off
>>
File: 1502588653090.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502588653090.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>17456021
Anyone here get the automated koko love dolls? Y'all like it or what.

Personally have the Victoria doll and it's...alright. A bit cumbersome but does what it needs to do.
>>
>>17470410
Looks neat but an absolute nightmare to clean
>>
File: 1371715308784[1].gif (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1371715308784[1].gif
3MB, 1440x900px
tfw no onahole
>>
>>17456648

I came in my own mouth once when I could autofellate myself as a teenager and drank it all

Step up senpai
>>
>>17470450
I can mail you mine if you want
>>
How close is insomnia to honey drops?

Which is thicker?
>>
Has anyone here ever tried the AnaPoin II? I'm looking for a good anal toy but I'm not sure how to go about it. I tried an actual dildo once and was shitting blood for the next week because I did it wrong
>>
>>17470450
Same>>17470515
I got a few I don't use any more if you want em, I can spot shipping too.
>>
>>17456767
>>17456944

MY DICK BURNS OMFG MY DICK BURNS MY DICK BURNS OMFG MY DICK BURNS MY DICK BURNS OMFG MY DICK BURNS MY DICK BURNS OMFG MY DICK BURNS

DON'T USE HAND SANITISER ON YOUR ONAHOLES
>>
>>17471215
Here's a challenge:

Take a tissue and soak it in 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol

Then wipe your butt with it

Note: I've done this.
>>
>>17471245
w-will it hurt?
I wipe my butt using wet wipes on the regular so I think my butt is pretty clean.
>>
>>17471260
Your ass will be on fire.
>>
>>17471245
>>17471260
>>17471296
Eh. Spray some rubbing alcohol on your testicles. Fun stuff.
>>
>>17471296
>>17471354
I actually don't know if I should trust you guys or not. Alcohol on my anus and testicles shouldn't hurt as much as on my penis head.
>>
File: rip.png (32KB, 802x618px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
32KB, 802x618px
>>17470410
>Kokos replica series
So are they just a korean company with japanese molds? They're too good to be some kind of bootleg recast.
>>
>>17471451
Just do it and report back
>>
>>17471006
Hook me up daddy
>>
File: virginageadminart.jpg (106KB, 640x297px) Image search: [Google]
virginageadminart.jpg
106KB, 640x297px
>>17466698
I fell for the VAA meme, too. It's always over in like 20 seconds and I gotta do 2-3 day breaks between I can use it again, although I'm only like 6inches. This is more for the Japanese market, I guess.
>>
>>17470558
You have to start small and work your way up +lots of lube. You can't just shove something huge up there all at once.

>>17471245
It only burns for a few seconds, not that bad.
>>
Anyone have a clever way to buy onaholes while living with parents? They'd never check my mail, but they probably would ask what such a large package is. I'd rather have them not see it to begin with. I have a lockable filing cabinet to store it in at least.
>>
>>17471840
P.O. Box
>>
>>17471840
I live with my parents and when I know my package will arrive that day I just stay at home to receive it personally, since they are working. If they do not open it, you can just say it's something different. I say it's new books I bought, they don't keep track of 'em.
>but they probably would ask what such a large package is
Are you buying a torso or hip onahole? Explanation is much harder with very big packages.
>>
>>17470450
tfw yes onahole
>>
>>17471840

i use jewdemon and they let you deliver and pick up from a FedEx store. super handy.
>>
>>17471865
I would only be using it for this one time, and lube / cleaner I guess. Worth?
>>17471866
One parent doesn't work and never really leaves the house. Also, by large package I meant anything other than an envelope. I like the idea of making up a different item. I could say it's PC parts probably.
>>
>Not letting your imouto take the package and open it for you, to reveal a Cocolo (cover artwork facing up) to break the ice
>>
>>17471907
>I like the idea of making up a different item.
It should generally work, I can't imagine them forcing you to open it in front of their eyes. Simple is sometimes best. A P.O. box costs money and time to set up (at least in GER), so if you're not buying an onahole every week you should just say it's something else.
>>
>>17471907
>I could say it's PC parts probably.
Tell them it's electrostatically sensitive and you should only open the box while grounded.

Or see if amazon lockers are anywhere nearby.
>>
>>17468182
Can you rephrase that?
>>
>>17470522
From the samples I used a while back - I think honey drops was a bit thicker.
>>
>>17467276
>>17467468
>>17468307
I'm sorry I meant that maybe there's something special about onahole marketed lubes that sets them apart from regular sex lubes, and whether or not I could use them in a rubber toy. Already know to get water based stuff.

I'm not a riajuu... okay?? Just wanna know if I could use convenience store lube for an onahole.
>>
>>17472468
Yes, you can use regular store-bought lube with onaholes.
But generally speaking, most people claim that stuff like Onatsuyu feels better due to it's texture and consistency.
>>
>>17472468
Most onahole lubes (like onastuyu) have stuff in them to resist drying out and prevent the sticky feeling they get.
Try whatever lube you want, but if it's drying too quickly then consider buying different shit. Try watering it down a bit too since some sex lubes are thick as fuck.
>>
Has anyone here tried out "I love Onii-chan!"? It's rather cheap and the cover art is cute as hell.
>>
Man, these onahole reviewers are getting weirder and weirder.
>>17472642
Don't bother, it's garbage.
>>
>>17472642
Toysheart "virgin skin" material is too hard for my taste.
>>
Onatsuyu vs peace, what are their upsides and downsides?
>>
>>17472756
Peace's is better for sex, but worse for onahole use. As it dries it gets kinda sticky and creates friction, but goes back to normal when water is added.
Onatsuyu and Pepe feel kind of oily when they dry, so they last longer before you need to re-lube.
>>
Anyone have a suggestion for a ass onahole?
>>
>>17472756
Peaces pretty much evaporates minutes after application, in my experience.
>>
>>17466566
I'm using Seducing Witch as a daily driver together with Onatsuyu. I love the combination and experience I've had. Just remember to warm your onahole and lube up and you're ready to go. I tend to came quite fast on this onahole.
>>
>>17472756
Peace's will last you a year, onatsuyu - half of that.
>>
File: 2dmasterrace.png (5KB, 173x124px) Image search: [Google]
2dmasterrace.png
5KB, 173x124px
>>17468460
>if they are unable/unworthy of forming a sexual relationship with a woman
>wanting a 3D woman and not 2D
Why would I ever want to waste my time on a creature that screams rape when you just walk past them?
>>
File: 51CkgdBe46L.jpg (34KB, 264x500px) Image search: [Google]
51CkgdBe46L.jpg
34KB, 264x500px
>>17460722
Cut it into strips and shove them in an empty aluminum can. Works like a charm and no one will have any idea.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-14-01-50-37-1.png (158KB, 1440x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-14-01-50-37-1.png
158KB, 1440x1227px
It is done. I sure hope the artwork won't get me vanned (Russia)... Maybe I should ask them to remove it altogether.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>17474543
But anon, what if you could make 2d girls 3D??
>>
>>17475291
How about reading the canada section in the paste bin? I can tell you didn't because you wouldn't have thought twice about removing the packaging before starting the delivery.
>>
>>17475329
The two countries are quite apart though and the laws are different too.
>>
>>17475327
Liru is perfect. Thanks for reminding me to replay it.
>>
>>17475487
There an uncensored version?
>>
>>17475340
Yes but whether lolicon is banned or not is pretty much binary, either it is or it's not. Which i think it is in russia so you should just ask the site to take away the packaging.
>>
>>17475507
Nope
>>17475512
Already did, better safe than raped in prison
>>
>>17475525
Good, i hope customs don't find some way around to fuck you over but it shouldn't be at that levels of mafia.
>>
>>17475525
I fucking hate the government.
>>
>>17475525
see you in the gulag
>>
File: 1476611378683.jpg (159KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1476611378683.jpg
159KB, 728x546px
My girlfriend was being a dweeb while high and showered with my Puni Ana DX but didn't properly dry it and now it has some mold spots growing. Thankfully it's on the outside and thankfully it hasn't seen use in about a month and a half so I can't imagine the mold has been thriving very well - but how do I go about getting rid of it? It's just a spot on the back.

Soaped it down, dried it off really good, and applied some hydrogen peroxide. I'm now letting it sit in open air and a well lit room. I'm hoping to make sure the spots go away.
>>
>>17475865
thats what you get for being with a woman.
>>
okay so my warmer is fucked, how do you thirsty fuckers warm yo shit without??
>>
>>17475897
microwave the lube
>>
>>17475897
Fill your sink with hot water, put your ona in a ziplock and stick it in the sink. It will take a while but it gets the job done. It helps if you set something on top of it like a shampoo bottle to keep it submerged.

If you do decide to go with >>17475913 just be super careful that you don't scald your dick. It can happen easier than you think and stings like a bitch.
>>
>>17476049
Any reasons for the zip lock bag? Other than accidentally submerging the toy in water that's too hot, why?
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (356KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
356KB, 1000x1000px
This just came today. I also have the graduate. It does have alot of push back compared to the graduate. Besides that since it's so much tighter it's a little harder to clean. with a microfiber cloth. Overall I like it.
>>
File: 1483628995178.jpg (39KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1483628995178.jpg
39KB, 533x533px
I just remembered somebody asking me in one of these threads how the Magic Face felt since I just got mine a bit ago. Forgot to reply but I'll do it now if you're here lad.
Magic Face doesn't really feel that good honestly compared to pretty much every other one of my holes. The attraction is strictly in the fact it's a fucking face, but it's a really good attraction honestly. The Mouth of Truth feels 100% better in my opinion but I still really like the Magic Face because it's a face.
If you're looking to buy it though, personally I can't actually recommend it. It's way too expensive for its novelty and lackluster sensation. Just get the mouth of truth if you're into blowjobs or an actual hip I think.
>>
Who here /cumsfasterthesecondtime/
>>
>>17476601
With me there is never a second time.
>>
>>17476601
depends on the day.
>>
>>17476601
>cum way faster than I expected
>fuck it I'll just go again, second time should be better
>somehow cum even faster than the first time
>give up and go to sleep
>>
>>17476748
>>17476757
who here /cumsfasterthesecondtimeeverytime/
>>
File: 63379978_p0_master1200.jpg (186KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
63379978_p0_master1200.jpg
186KB, 600x847px
>>17466661
pls respond
>>
who /here/
>>
>>17476853
Combustible, obviously.
>>
File: finedesuwa.jpg (45KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
finedesuwa.jpg
45KB, 240x200px
>order witch temptation from otonajp on aug 10th
>still processing
>>
>>17475652
Can't wait to sew gloves together with you comrade :3
>>
File: IMG_20170813_014340352.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_014340352.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
posting my doll because why not
>>
>>17476995
I wonder if doll tiddies feel like women fake tiddies

I like the feeling of women fake tiddies
>>
>>17477000
sorta? Never touched fake titties before. but no where near real titties
>>
>>17477002
your reply was completely useless and unnecessary.
>>
>>17477006
I am sorry I lacked the knowledge of the touch of fake titties.
>>
>>17476966
Don't do it over the weekend if you wanna be able to expect the date of arrival of the package, most express couriers deliver only saturday morning and close for the rest of the weekend so the date of delivery is obviously gonna get delayed. My father discovered about me buying an onahole because of that so i would know.
>>
>>17476995
Those tiddies don't seem too lore friendly... More
>>
File: absolutemadman.jpg (16KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
absolutemadman.jpg
16KB, 185x254px
>>17477084
>My father discovered about me buying an onahole because of that so i would know.
well I live on my own

but I am getting it delivered to my workplace
>>
>>17477152
That might be even worse though, even more of a reason why you'd want to be able to estimate the time at which the package would arrive.
>>
>>17477152
Shouldn't it be an inconspicuous brown box?
>>
>>17477214
mocchiro

other anon is just a pussy, underage or both.
>>
>>17477214
Yeah but packages draw attention in general just for being there.
>>
>>17477244
>draw attention
yes, and?

nobody is gonna open anything anyway

if they ask "anon what's that from japan?" I'll tell them it's my new tentacle dildo and they will just laugh and forget 5 min later
>>
>>17475865
Mold never goes away, anon. the mycelium grows inside the material of the hole, so scrub as much as you like, it's going to be there, waiting for good conditions to grow. You could theoretically cut out the part where it grows, but it will open up a porous area for mold to live in, while spreading spores in the process.
>>
>>17477280
You're right, maybe im just being paranoid on your behalf. Ill just hope you get the package without problems then.
>>
>>17475865
It's dead, anon. Did you at least get a consolation soapy wet threesome with your gf and a loli torso?
>>
Can anyone show a pic of a molded onahole? Nothing fancy, just what it would look like if i didn't care for mine.
>>
File: 1500745683865.jpg (164KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500745683865.jpg
164KB, 450x600px
>>17476580
Yeah, I figured that'd be the case with how simple to mouth looked.
Hopefully it wont be too long until there's head with some cool gimmicks like mouth of truth.
>>
>>17477327
There was a few in the previous thread. Anon came in a hole, jammed some tissues in, and forgot about it for a couple of months.
>>
>>17477353
That's on this thread actually, the pic doesn't let see anything though.
>>
File: 1500535959076.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1500535959076.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>17477353
>>17477387
Found something on a way older thread. Is this it?
>>
File: 1476747395869.jpg (558KB, 1073x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1476747395869.jpg
558KB, 1073x1130px
>>17477411
If those are little balls that can be picked off then it's probably just pilling, not mold. Pic related is some mold.
>>
>>17477486
enjoy your aids faggot.
>>
File: 1398198827954.jpg (764KB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1398198827954.jpg
764KB, 3648x2736px
>>17477512
Thanks
>>
File: 1463978603849.jpg (401KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463978603849.jpg
401KB, 480x640px
>>17477411
>>17477486
>>17477536
What the heck...
>>
>>17477536
jesus christ anon spoiler that shit please.
>>
>>17477486
Those are pretty awful but there were anons who experienced molding who regarded my pic as worse than mold
>>
>>17477486
>yfw that's cleaner than many 3dpd pussies
>>
>>17477565
>75% of all women will have at least one vaginal yeast infection in her lifetime
Jesus.
>>
So Vanessa Lube was shit, right? I have a sample packet that came with one of the holes, and I'm not sure if I should even bother opening it.

I'm just dangerously low on lube, and I have no idea when my order is going to be shipped.
>>
>>17476336
Wet surface -> gets cold fast. Science, anon.
>>
>>17463443
Just RIP them out. I did that even before I used it
>>
File: 1502548154733.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502548154733.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>order onahole
>wait months
>it finally arrives but I'm not at home so my mother took it
>I get the box and my mom gives me that look
>look at the box
>contains: Rubber Toy and Lube

Thanks japan
>>
>>17478112

Mine said "PVC figurine and lotion".
gdi japan that's just as bad.
>>
>>17478112
Mine always say "Figures" on them, which is good cover for me since I'm a buyfag anyway, you got bamboozled my friend,
>>
>>17478112
>living with Mom

Joke's on you friend, she already thought you were a loser
>>
>>17478112
Your funny story brightened my day, so I hope you find some consolation in this fact
>months
How?
>>
File: 1481482363125.jpg (324KB, 688x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1481482363125.jpg
324KB, 688x1022px
Guys, I think I fucked my shit up. I got my first onahole about six days ago, (Virgin Age Admission, paid 40€), because I'm an eternal virgin, but still wanted to know what sex feels like, you know the drill. Anyway, I lubed my dick up with baby lotion from Penaten, which I always use for masturbation and came like 5 seconds after insertion. Washed it thoroughly, dried it and half an hour later I masturbated the same way again, now for longer though. Felt pretty good and I came again. Now, I think this is where I kinda messed up. I remembered all those doujins where the girl gets creampied and the dude continues fucking her and decided to do the same. At the beginning it hurt like hell, but then I and I did the loud-nigra, but after like 5 minutes of pain it felt pretty fucking great. I did that for like 30 minutes and then I was done. In the middle of it I filled that onahole to about 1/3 with baby lotion to simulate that overflowing pussy juice and it made me diamonds. But on the next day until now, my mushroom tip is purplish and burns like at the lightest squeeze. It burns every time I urinate and I can't for the hell of it, get an erection, no matter what I do. Now I fear that the baby lotion reacted in some kinda way with the rubber or the jizz and fucked me up. It's already five days like that. During my lurking time I saw some people talk about chemical reactions and how bacteria and fungi can develop if you don't clean and disinfect after every use and now I fear my dick might've caught something. I don't wanna go to the doc, because he would ask me what happened and the whole story is a mess. Anyone else experienced something similar, maybe someone who used baby lotion or didn't clean it after use?
>>
>>17478381
>wanted to know what sex feels like
>Virgin Age Admission with lotion
That's where you fucked up. It's not bacteria or fungi. That lotion isn't a proper lube and VAA is pretty fucking abrasive.
It's no where near as soft as a real vagina and your hand is far gentler than that rock of an onahole. Some people like fucking rocks though, so it's popular for that.

You most likely just rubbed your dick raw and temporarily desensitized its nerves. Is your dick swollen at all?
>>
>>17478381
Should have read the guide

specifically says to only used water based lube, and not anything else. Lotion included
>>
File: 1501825396051.png (252KB, 489x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501825396051.png
252KB, 489x522px
>>17477306
>>17477315
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, we've had a good run. I'll still try vinegar and scrub more, hopefully I get it. Worse comes to worse I may score the top layers very slightly because it doesn't seem like it dropped too deep into the material.

Yea she's used it on me while facesitting and stuff to simulate a loli threesome
>>
File: 1480265429392.jpg (30KB, 276x254px) Image search: [Google]
1480265429392.jpg
30KB, 276x254px
>>17478579
>Yea she's used it on me while facesitting and stuff to simulate a loli threesome
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
>>
>>17478579

The only way I know is to torch the damn thing. It'll make it look like your ona has burn scars but it kills the mold. Though if it's inside the canal your shit out of luck.

I remember reading someone with a TPE doll in the doll forum saving it that way when he put it away on storage for a while and got some mold on the butt. He tried everything and the only way the mold disappeared completely was with a lighter.
>>
>>17478579
Use some diluted bleach and let it soak for a while, then make damn sure you rinse it out well afterwards and you might possibly be able to get it somewhat sanitary.
>>
File: 1496625675285.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496625675285.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>17478579
Shit, how do I get a gf that is ok with drugs and is ready to experiment like that?
This stuff is making me jealous
>>
File: 1305447724367.jpg (89KB, 850x515px) Image search: [Google]
1305447724367.jpg
89KB, 850x515px
>>17478850
Don't wanna torch it, but I guess it would be better than tossing it as a last ditch.

>>17478947
Was thinking this but scared the bleach would discolor. Though I guess I can deal with discoloring more than burn spots.

>>17478984
/cgl/ - seriously. Stay away from the hambeasts and gold diggers though, but most girls on /cgl/ are really open minded and actually watch their weight better than the average girl so they can actually fit brand. Your miles may vary because you still need to be attractive enough yourself, but if you have overlapping interests it just makes things easier. Chances are if they're on /cgl/ you have more in common with them than you would think.
>>
>>17479006
I guess that adds one more reason to my "why keep lifting" list...
>>
>>17457213
>/ona/
>gf
>POF
>normie
>spacing
>lool
Thanks for the elaborate joke but please stop doing it, you will actually bring people like this here and then we can't have good things anymore.
>>
>>17479473
You are a couple years too late to post that m80
>>
>>17479006
>cgl
I'm interested in getting some weeb friends. Are con meetups my best option?
/a/ has brainwashed me into avoiding them.
>>
>>17479926
You don't want to make weeb friends anon. You want to make friends that accept your weeb interests.
>>
>>17479905
I will never fully give up on /jp/ but there's only so much tolerance I can muster.
>>
>>17479926
Depends on your region. Con meetups worked just fine for me, and they work better if they're meetups with other channers and not just random weebs.
>>
I got an otona grab bag for my birthday, and it came with a Virgin Age Admission: HARD. How bad did I fuck up? It's my first onahole.
>>
is it possible to get a custom-made doll? If so where would I go?
>>
>>17480785
Honestly, I hope you're small. It'll still try to rocket off your dick tho.
>>
About to checkout.
What are some good titties and/or asses?
>>
What the Venus series under on en-nls?
>>
>>17480937
Ai-chan and premium chastity are my favorite titty and ass. But I'm biased towards hips that can fit in my sink.

>>17481087
queencatadulttoys.com/
daimaoh.co.jp

It's not on nls. You'll need a forwarder for the jp site.
>>
of all the toy sellers out there which is cheaper? toydemon has alot of sales but i can get good price ranges buying from nls

i also find that some people on amazon will markdown their stuff below market value just to get it out of the door
>>17480937
puni ana if you like quality, those big meme asses if you want to show off
>>
im opening my own sex toy store soon and need to do some research so your (You)s would be greatly appreciated
how much do you guys normally spend on one order at a time?
what time of the week would you say you are most likely to make a purchase?
of all the sites you shop at the most, who would you say offers the most value or delivers the most for your money?

lastly, if you could change one thing about how your favorite shop does business, what would you change?
>>
>>17478381
Medfag here- chances are you just irritated the glans and the tip.

Don't jerk off for a few days, and you should be ok within a week. You can apply aloe Vera to your dick to help soothe.
>>
>>17481395
Stock tomax onaholes (as well as their lube) and ship internationally. You'll be the first ones to do it and it's been this threads most recommended brand of onaholes for years.
I usually spend 100$ not including shipping.

I try to make a purchase on the weekend so if ships out first thing on monday. Arrives by friday if i'm lucky.
>>
>>17481427
what is the most you'd personally pay for tomax holes? they are going for 40+ so i'd be hard to get a deal from any suppliers to get them any cheaper

but if they came with stuff like cleaner/lube/towels, would you pay a bit more for them?

i was gonna stock my own water based lube (its not pepe quality but i guarantee it's good lube)

my final frontier solution is trying to contact japanese distributors to see if i can convince them the market is strong enough overseas for it
>>
>>17481462
same anon but i also was gonna do a grabbag too, but rather than jew you guys with just some AV and some lube and stuff it's presented better, higher quality items, and your choice of a tank or manga/AV that would be available digitally

i want to launch the shop within a few weeks so suggestions on what to stock and incentives would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>17471245
But what about witch hazel wipes on a sore ass?
>>
>>17481462
Currently my method of buying tomax holes involves paying a 3rd party forwarding service to purchase it directly from daimaoh.co.jp.
They're out of stock quite often, so it's a pain.

I end up paying something like 70$ (without shipping) for this
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/venus-real-male-masturbator/

And it's still no guarantee since my forwarder might not order it by the time it sells out.
Considering all that, you might find success if you can supply yourself with tomax holes or have some sort of pre-order system for when you restock them.

However you could just ignore all that and try to compete with some pretty well established competition.
>>
>>17480785

Not bad, VAA is at least not a garbage hole and is very durable and is in many people's collections here. The only thing to consider is if you'll fit comfortably in it.
>>
>>17481523
I like the idea of grabbags with porn. Personally I'd only want them if they aren't available on pirate sites like sukebei.nyaa.si
But there's tons of JAV, gravure and H-manga that has never been pirated.
>>
>>17481693
it was either that or getting artists i know in japan to make made to order dakis and basically ship them out with a copy of the artists work
for instance im not sure if you know who a-10 (gadget) is but i talk to him often and he sometimes will offer to do a comission, so i was thinking those would be really useful

as for JAV and gravure i would just throw in a openload torrent link with the purchase just so you can download it yourself rather than sell you a physical copy that might get picked up by customs or some bullshit

really though my goal is to kinda bridge the gap of japan exclusive stuff or things that typically require a middleman or forwarder and make it easily available in the west

like i have a copy of that kemono friends AV so i am sure that'd be something people would want to see
>>
>>17478112
>wait months
e-packet, not even once
>>
File: 1481624343547.jpg (28KB, 521x196px) Image search: [Google]
1481624343547.jpg
28KB, 521x196px
>>17480785
>Getting Virgin Age Admission
>Getting it as your first onahole
>Getting the HARD version
It's basically a castration device.
>>
So after 11 days of being stuck in customs, FedEx refuses to deliver my doll to the door, they want me to pick it up at the airport because of the "content". I've never had this problem before and it feels like a trap. I told them to send it back to china, I don't feel like risking shit for a 200 dollar doll.
>>
>>17482036
>$200

which one did you get anon.
and what country are you from.
>>
>>17482050
It should have been a 6yedoll, but the seller could have sent me something completely different I wouldn't know.
I'm in Sweden. I had a 65cm sanhui doll delivered yesterday with UPS no problem, but that's because it was not singled out in customs.
>>
Can someone who isn't a gay shill tell me, are prostate orgasms really better than using an onahole?
>>
>>17482144
>prostate orgasm
>isn't a gay
pick one
>>
>>17482125
>I'm in Sweden.
Every time. Can't you buy from within your country or at least within the EU? I know it's more expensive, but you won't have to deal with shit like that. I'm in Germany and always order from motsutoys in Netherlands and not once did I have problems with customs, even with the Cocolo, it just went through every time.
>>
>>17482036
>letting customs cuck you
serves you right
>>17482144
>falling for the masculinity meme is mid 2017
its only gay if there is another dick in there
>>
>>17482144
I've never been able to achieve a full prostate orgasm with no penile stimulation, but a combination of the two is definitely a great improvement over the standard method. You could try something super gay like strapping a vibrator to your dick, sticking a vibrating massager in your butt, and playing with your nipples.

I totally do that. Its great. I'm definitely not gay.
>>
>>17482174
This is my fifth doll purchase and only time I got sampled by customs. No EU seller sell the products I'm interested in so don't bother about that.
>>
>>17480933
>>17481618
>>17481882

Holy shit, it was fucking awesome, but I had to use tons of lube just to get in and it just kept pushing me out.

Cleaning and drying it was also a bitch, let's just hope I did everything correctly.
>>
>>17482346

VAA is the easiest hole to clean for me, and this is someone with 10+ holes. It's really shallow so you only need 2x 1/4 of a paper towel (one to get most of the water out the other to finish drying). Since it's super firm material and single layer there aren't any layers to worry about separating so you can just shove it in there. The opening stays pretty open so no worries about facing it upwards for air drying.

It's my go-to if I need a quick convenient fix.
>>
Any recommendations for a first time hole?
>5.8 inch L x 5.6" G.
>US
Cost isn't really a concern, but I'm looking for one that's super easy to maintain. Probably a softer material because, first time. Standard tube size. If you spoonfeed me some model names, I can do the rest of the research myself. The pastebin is great btw.
>>
>>17482144
Yes, holy fuck yes. Also like >>17482244 even if you can't get there (it's not fucking easy to learn) a regular session with a massager in is better.
>>
>>17482150
God put the male G-spot 6 inches up the ass for a reason
>>
>>17482780
Pretty sure that was devil's trick
>>
>>17482780
The male g-spot is on the bottom of the head of an uncut penis.

doctors removed your gspot long long ago. the thing in your ass is just a reflex, like running a coin up the soles of your feet to make them curl, or whacking your knee with a rubber hammer to make it kick.
>>
>>17482816
Close but no, the head of the penis is the g-spot, its just years of no protection from your underear/pants caused it to look like a piece of leather. circumcision is fucking barbaric
>>
>>17482816
My super-sensitive pleasure bone is 100% not kosher.
My condolences if the merchant stole your G-spot
>>
>>17482816

The merchant stole my gspot but I still feel the most pleasure by far on the top side of the corona my the glans penis. Rubbing that part while im cumming makes me shoot across the room.
>>
>>17482568
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/venus-real-male-masturbator/
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/insomnia-water-based-personal-lubricant-12-oz/

This is easily the most recommended combo. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>17482908
what hardness do you recommend
>>
>>17482962
Soft
>>
>>17482962
I personally prefer regular, but a lot of people seem to like soft.
Like, their "hard" is already pretty fucking soft.
>>
>>17481395
If this is a physical store, I would have an option if you are selling certain products to have a sample of the different textures so that people can feel them.
>>
>>17482908
I did say price wasn't really a concern, but holy balls, thats esspensive. Though the reviews seem fantastic, and the pastebin said it's the most realistic one. I haven't even looked at warmers, and cleaning materials yet.
>>
>>17483129
Just use a bar of soap and paper towels for drying. Warmers are also kinda pointless.
>>
>>17482816
I had to get circumcised when I was 17, because of medical reasons (Penile fracture and severe hematoma) and I guarantee you, nothing in my fap behavior changed. It only fucks you up if you go through puberty and the development phase when you were circumsised as a newborn or a child, because apparently that really kills your nerves. But I was a two pump chump before I was 17 and I still am now with 31.
>>
>>17483129
Nigga, I spend 65 bucks on my first onahole and I live of welfare. It's not like you use it once and then discard it, you might pay 50 bucks for it, but it'll last years (with good maintaining)
>>
Recent bought:
http://onahodouga.com/archives/55475463.html
Good stuff, but for somebody who is use to onaholes, seems a bit rough.

http://onahodouga.com/archives/55551022.html
This thing is orgasmic, like a tiny soft ripped condoms put on backwards.
>>
>>17483309
>Penile fracture
Story time please.
>>
>>17483368
The soft kunoichi was good too, but oily and annoying to dry. I really like the ribbing they do in those onaholes.
>>
>>17483373
It's pretty lame, desu
>17 y.o. me went mountainbiking with dad through a mountain side
>Very big ramp comes up, dad slows down to go slow and safe
>Instead I speed the fuck up
>"I gotta testify. Come up in the spot lookin' extra fly. 'Fore the day I die, I'ma touch the sky"
>Fly and can barely hold my bike up and land horribly
>My dick took the full blow, I was screaming, I was cursing
>Went home after that, hurt as hell, but I thought it's nothing out of the ordinary after landing on your dick from like 6 feet
>Woke up during the night, dick as big as a ping-pong ball, fucking blood everywhere
>Completely lost my shit, got driven to the ER asap by dad
>Fucking blood everywhere
>Doc told me I had a penile fracture and severe hematoma and that they had to cut my foreskin off either way or else it'll clot and infect my whole dick
>J U S T D O I T
>Same day got my foreskin removed, and my dick stitched up
>Discarded after two whole weeks, dick worked again after two more weeks
>>
>>17483460
That's pretty funny, but also horrifying. I thought it was going to be some landwhale crushing your dick.
>>
>>17483511
At least I would be able to crack a few jokes about it if a landwhale crushed it, but it was just horrifying. Whenever it comes up, I just say it was a bike accident and I never, not a single time rode a bike after that for 14 years straight now. But it ended relatively well, so that's that.
>>
>>17483460
>we need to cut off a whole section od your penis to remove a blood clot
Even at 17yo you still fell it goyim
>>
>bought onaholes in a total worth of 100$ within my country
>transferred the money two days ago
>shop page says "waiting for money transfer"
When can I start getting nervous?
>>
>>17483652
Remember to have some emergency money in your card, general advice not just for this thread.
>>
>>17458782
buddy i think you put that bra on upside down
>>
>>17482816
>>17482825
I can assure you the prostate is the male gspot, there's no other part of the body that you can poke and rub to the point your brain shuts out all other sensations but pleasure and you're forced to surrender all motor control to the point where you're just a convulsing mass of human orgasm. Then when it winds down and you're left as a cum-drunk twitching mess, it ramps back up over, and over, and over again until you decide you're too exhausted to continue. I've gone hours cumming over and over.
>>
>>17483737
Welp, stories like this are why I have a prostate stimulator in my desk.
Let's just say that I never managed to get past the "feels good only while stroking dick" stage.
>>
>>17483787
I didn't say it was easy, it took me over a year to get there from the "feels good only while stroking dick" stage. It's a commitment, you're literally teaching your body that the orgasm you've been feeling all your life is not only just one of the ways to get yourself off, but you're getting used to having feelings and sensations in a place most people don't pay any attention to, the prostate, and learning to not only feel sensations there at all, but to concentrate on those sensations as they pulse and grow. It's more effort that most would imagine.
>>
File: 1411832818703.jpg (47KB, 469x478px) Image search: [Google]
1411832818703.jpg
47KB, 469x478px
>>17483737
I felt myself turn slightly gayer after reading this post.
>>
>>17483117
its a online store anon, but stocking TOMAX holes is gonna be 1# on my priority list
>>17483737
playing with my prostate has unironically turned me into a dick lusting homo but its OK because it's 100x better than dealing with women
>>17484059
just swallow the pill anon
>>
>>17484059
Same here, desu, I wouldn't mind a fit or phat futanari fucking me. Sucks, that I got that wolfman hair growth on my ass though.
>>
>>17456021
>playing with my prostate has unironically turned me into a dick lusting homo but its OK because it's 100x better than dealing with women
Just to warn the fellows here who find anal play gay i had a girl fingering my ass while sitting on my dick, and do anal play to this day thinking of that scene while jerking my dick with an onahole.
>>
>>17484110
>>17484180
Accidentally quoted OP
>>
>>17484180
Ree
polite sage
>>
>>17484180
you literally shit from there.
>>
>>17484216
Well, some people report that you can stimulate prostate by pressing on the area between the balls and anus, albeit the sensations are not as strong.
Alternatively long enough probe can reach close to prostate via the urethra.
>>
>>17484216
And the dirty air you breathe goes through the same hole food goes through. And? It's not like I'm licking my own ass or anything and i wash both anus and fingers very thoroughly
>>
You should try sounding while doing it too/
>>
File: 1480885685224.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480885685224.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
anon here with the clogged sink from my seminal fluids from the other day
It's still clogged, nothing I did helped fix it. not drain cleaner not nothing, so I've called a plumber to fix it. He's here right now working at it
I'm pretty extremely embarrassed right now that he's going to know it's my cum that's been clogging the sink so I wanna ask you guys
How can I ensure that this never happens again?
Should I use cold water when washing out my onaholes? Pour boiling water down my drain after every rinse? How do I keep my pipes clean from my cum?
>>
>>17484428
Let the poor guy know in advance, jeez
>>
>>17484216
you clean in before you ream it dingus, unless you are a degenerate and like playing with toys that have specs of shit left behind
>>17484236
what i heard is you are supposed to use the prostate toy and when you locate your prostate you squeeze your butt alittle to apply pressure
>>17484428
wash your holes with soap and cold water
but for the people who may not have been here to witness this story if you'd kindly offer a recap

also i clogged my sink with a ton of failed water based lube which looked like cum so when the guy asked me what it was i told him it was my nut and i got to watch him fix my pipes with this weird out look on his face, embrace the autism anon
>>
>>17484485
>but for the people who may not have been here to witness this story if you'd kindly offer a recap
It's not a long story, my first post is still in this thread. >>17466703
I've since tried a baking soda and vinegar solution, 5 kettles full of boiling water rinse, a plunger, and a very long stick. None of it worked so here I am with a plumber.
This really hasn't been my week.
>>
>>17484529
Use sodium hydroxide, retard. It's literally sold as drain de-clogger because it's so caustic, it eats through organic matter very well.
>>
File: 1411028042378.jpg (314KB, 1280x1603px) Image search: [Google]
1411028042378.jpg
314KB, 1280x1603px
>>17484428
You're so retarded it's cute.
>>
>>17484428
Go to the store and invest in a good snake so you can clear the pipes yourself next time. It should be easy enough; grab a bucket to put under the P trap, remove said trap, and snake the fuck out of the rest.

Basic plumbing, my man. It'll save you a fortune in the long run.
>>
Has anyone used a stroker before? Any recommendations? Having a machine be in control seems fun
>>
>>17485516
I think you can build one yourself. Should be pretty easy, the only complex part you might have problems getting is a motor.
>>
File: (500).jpg (130KB, 580x430px) Image search: [Google]
(500).jpg
130KB, 580x430px
>>
>>
File: Loli Toy Vagina.jpg (49KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Toy Vagina.jpg
49KB, 382x400px
it what they were selling on J-(something)
>>
What the best place to get an onahole in Canada?
I've tried queen cat, but the shipping costs are pretty high.
>>
>>17486815
probably either en-nls or otonajp. Just make sure to remove nudie cartoon children from the box.
>>
>>17484110
>its a online store anon, but stocking TOMAX holes is gonna be 1# on my priority list
What country anon? There seem to be some pretty tight restrictions about who can sell Tomax.
>>
>>17483309

I discovered masturbation when I was a little shota boy at 12 and my glans was about 70% more sensitive with foreskin keeping it moist and natural lube/precum there. After being circumsized later that year I felt the night and day difference, and to this day I'm still pretty bitter of what I was robbed of for my entire life. I mean it only makes sense; being circumsized means your glans is exposed and dried out 24/7, along with the nerves they essentially solder the fuck out of during the operation.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>17488423
Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.
>>
>>17487811
Sorry to hear that my man, but like I said, you only get fucked if you get circumsised as a new-born or a child, because your body's are still developing. I got it done with 17 and I swear, 14 years later nothing changed sensitivity wise, I'm still a fucking 30 seconds to mars guy. What was your reason?
>>
My first onahole supposed to arrive this week, same time by dad expects a small car part. I went all in the first time and ordered a Cocolo. My dad is notorious for opening and messing with every single package and even letter, no matter who it's adressed to. I remember coming home one day and he nonchalantly told me "You got turned down at that job you applied it, it's on the desk". One time I ordered a firearm and when I came home he had already disassembled it and told me it's shit. This is going to be a tricky one, I definitel, need to track the package and take the day off. Maybe I'll just act as I'm leaving and wait 10m from the flat away for the postman. Wish me luck boys, I don't want to know what happens if anyone finds out.
>>
>>17488921
You are an adult, right? What's the worst that could happen? It doesn't have some super lewd loli on the box, right? RIGHT?
If it does then good luck.
>>
>>17489061
>You are an adult, right?
Yeah.
>What's the worst that could happen?
Anon, you don't want your old-fashioned, religious, nationalistic dad finding an onahole... for obvious reasons.
>It doesn't have some super lewd loli on the box, right? RIGHT?
No, I had them remove the packaging, which is a shame since it looked really nice.
>>
>>17488921
Sorry for having a shitty family and sorry for you being a cuck that can't demand a respectful treatment. I would never let my dad treat me like that but he would also never do that either because we treat each other with respect.
Wtf
>>
>>17488921
If you know all that, why didn't you order the delivery to collection box or something like that? Many stores even offer to get your package for you so you can collect it later.
>>
Anyone have any interesting hands-free techniques? I've been experimenting with different methods but I can't find one I really like. It's also really annoying to find ways to keep onaholes rigid, I've had to make a rig out of a metal cup that secures the hole inside at two points with elastic bands so it doesn't compress or fall out.
>>
>>17460045
My dick is like 4" and VA:A was like smashing my dick between two boulders.
>>
>>17489604
Wrap in in a towel, add a pillow or a duvet around it, secure with a belt. There you go, a humpable contraption.
>>
>>17489825
That sounds good on paper, but doesn't keep the tunnel rigid, it'll contract/stretch and eventually it will also get pushed through.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.