[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marisa is poking fun at Komachi! Would you help Komachi to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Marisa is poking fun at Komachi! Would you help Komachi to lose some weight? Also Komachi thread
>>
Any fully grown male or female is as much as two Marisas, that fucking womanlet.
>>
>>17445501
B-but Marisa is cute, if you help Komachi to lose weight she'll become cuter too! Don't you want cute Komachi?
>>
>>17445501
But you can't manhandle a fully grown woman and bend her over over things in your house. So Marisa's body is better.
>>
One Marisa is bad enough. Two Marisae is just awful.
>>
>>17445491
why is marisa always depicted as a troublemaker? is this canon?
>>
>>17445619
Well she is a robber
>>
>>17445491
In what world does Komachi need to lose more weight in this picture? Look at her arms, neck, and temple region - if she's not on an ideal BMI, she's about to become underweight.

Marisa is a fucking retard.
>>
>>17445679
There's bound to be fat accumulation somewhere lest the evidence based on numbers wouldn't point out in Komachi's mass being twice that of Marisa's.
If you disagree, then it's the weight scale being the retard, not Marisa.
>>
>>17445698
Komachi is clearly much taller than Marisa (even when you eyeball out the scale height), which is bound to give her a bit of extra weight. Still, there's nothing that justifies Komachi weighting two Marisas. Breasts don't weight that much and that's not a belly that's overflowing in fat, and if the belly doesn't look fatty, the hips and upper legs are bound to be in a relatively similar situation.

Assuming these are all tiny Asian women, a 170-175cm Komachi weighting 8-12 more kilograms than a 60-65 kilogram, 160cm-ish Marisa? I can buy that. Komachi weighing as much as two Marisas with that kinda frame? That's just bunk.

The artist probably exaggerated this to contextualize some plot shenanigans. Which is fine.
>>
>>17445727
Marisa is said to be between 130-140, and a flat chested girl that size should be around 40kg and I weight 3 Marisas so it is possible.
>>
>>17445491
i'll suck the fat out of those fat tiddies!
>>
>>17445731
Marisa is a small girl.
>>
>>17445528
Not if you're a manlet, yeah, but if you are then manhandling a woman's the least of your problems.
>>
File: 1469722615684.png (62KB, 1064x830px) Image search: [Google]
1469722615684.png
62KB, 1064x830px
>>17445491
Please spoon feed the source.
>>
>>17449306
"marisa komachi english"
Literally like 2 pages of results and you can even tell from the cover.
fucking retard.

__you thought I was gonna spoonfeedyou?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.