[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /jp/ would you visit an onsen? only seperated baths, no mixed-ones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: hotspringbath.png (779KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hotspringbath.png
779KB, 1024x768px
so /jp/
would you visit an onsen?
only seperated baths, no mixed-ones (and the mixed-ones are full of perverted old men)

also, onsen-thread, I guess
>>
File: billy.jpg (24KB, 870x516px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
24KB, 870x516px
>>17409502
>only seperated baths
I hope you like men.
>>
>>17409510
no I don't, and that's why I would never visit one
>>
I went to a small one when I was on vacation there last week, was really nice. Super relaxing.
>>
File: 1425422643903.jpg (57KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
1425422643903.jpg
57KB, 460x343px
I'm too shy for this. Maybe in the next life.
>>
What's the chance of visiting one that's vacant and having it all to yourself? Is this more likely if I go to a sento instead
>>
File: f6061876ebdbfcf886c7ef61926dbf9c.jpg (908KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f6061876ebdbfcf886c7ef61926dbf9c.jpg
908KB, 849x1200px
>>17409502
Are these kinds of rules an actual thing?
>>
Do women even visit mixed baths?
>>
>>17411146
>Are women ever perverts, sluts, or whores?
>>
For young people who want to visit Japan and get into a hot spring in the future.
Don't absolutely tattoo.
>>
>>17417781
>getting a tattoo in the first place

What are you some degenerate loser?
>>
>>17417781
There are places which allow tattoos. Still degenerate though.
>>
>>17410572
I have been to maybe 15 different onsens all around Japan at different times of the day, and there was never a time where I would be alone the whole time. But its an amazing experience anyway, there is really no need to worry about other people. No matter how insecure you are about your body, there will be people in worse shape than you, and nobody is looking and judging anyway. And you don't have to talk to anyone there, just relax in the bath. Nobody will pay attention or bother you there.

Seriously, if you have the opportunity, just go, you won't regret it.
>>
Went to a ryokan called Kashiwaya, there was a private bath included with my room. It was nice.
>>
Will I be welcome in an Onsen even if I do not look like an Asian at all?
Also is there a good resource on how to behave in an Onsen someone could tell me about?
>>
>>17411135
Probably.
Even in the US single parents bring their younger aged kids into the opposite sex bathroom or changing room.
>>
There are mixed bathing hot springs that are only used by locals without being touristized.
>>
I'm too much of a pervert to be able to make it out of one without a boner probably.
>>
>>17420783
this
>>
>>17417957
>And you don't have to talk to anyone there, just relax in the bath. Nobody will pay attention or bother you there.
What's the point of it being public then?
>>
File: 42911_2_xl.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
42911_2_xl.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
Kawayu Onsen in Wakayama is a mixed bath but it is allowed to wear swimsuits or bath towels.
So most young women get into the hot spring by wearing either.
>>
File: gaijin.png (13KB, 87x62px) Image search: [Google]
gaijin.png
13KB, 87x62px
>>17430524
Is that a gaijin? Kinda looks like it but it's hard to tell at that distance
>>
>>17430564
Pretty clearly looks like one to me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUn6NviDW5I
>>
The onsen series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtTvuQidqg&list=PLsVOPW75451XbNQDpmM74MU1GzWKjyBxe
>>
>>17417781
What's wrong with tattoos?
I know some tattoos will make you look like a wimp, but what's so wrong about them?
>>
>>17432973
taboo in Japan and most of east asia

They're associated with criminals and low lifes
>>
>>17432973
It shows that you're a retard who makes impulsive decisions.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.