[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoT2 is translated. Is there a translation project for the Disk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
LoT2 is translated.

Is there a translation project for the Disk + one that got released a while ago?
>>
File: FjHaFvJ.png (190KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
FjHaFvJ.png
190KB, 420x600px
Does anybody know?
>>
File: 2b24eafde566c5d5bc243503ec76cca1.jpg (396KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2b24eafde566c5d5bc243503ec76cca1.jpg
396KB, 2000x2000px
Anyone?
>>
File: image.gif (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36KB, 320x240px
>>17356413
I want to know too /jp/-kun
>>
>>17356413
Translation for plus disk is still in process.
>>
>>17359335
How long until its done?
>>
>>17359877
Around 2 Years, the game is still throwing updates, so nothing can be done "soon".
>>
File: Sg22ZIv.jpg (36KB, 367x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sg22ZIv.jpg
36KB, 367x384px
>>17360167
But it's just event text and skill text.

Unless they add additional events every week I wouldn't understand why constant updates change anything.
>>
>>17360181
Scripts change with each patch, just when you have a seemingly complete translation, they may launch a patch, making the tranlation broken and in some cases it craps the game itself, add it that some of the info is encrypted in the .exe and that changes with each patch.
>>
Seeing as this is an LoT2 thread. Anyone got tips on how to deal with Tenshi on her third fight?
>>
>>17369475
Hina solo is a pretty hilarious way to do it. First aid kit for more HP base value and Green Dream for +100 nature defense along with skills like curse reversal and hexer's conversion (requires hexer mastery) let her survive forever with no problem against 12F Tenshi.

Hina shouldn't do much damage to Tenko so you can switch a damage dealer in to attack for one turn, then put them in the backline until they're full health again, repeat.
>>
>>17369515
So which damage dealers would be the best against Tenshi?
>>
>>17369707
pretty much anyone so long as they don't die in one hit. You could give them some nature resistance too, if you're worried about that.

I guess Reisen would probably be a good candidate. She can keep Tenshi's debuffs down and can buff herself with almost no delay. So she'd be a bit faster than most.
>>
>>17356413
Where yuo got it
>>
>>17369707
rumia can basically solo the fight if you're fine with blowing a tome of reincarnation on her afterwards

her AI is completely broken by defense ignoring attacks since she does a bunch of fixed actions based on her HP that are really easy to counter
>>
>>17356413
So any estimates on when the full version of +disk is coming out? Dev went silent on twitter and it's about 6 months late so i'm guessing Comiket?
>>
I like how this game made me appreciate some of the 2hus that I used to not give a shit.
>>
File: futo3.jpg (51KB, 509x623px) Image search: [Google]
futo3.jpg
51KB, 509x623px
>>17356866
>this motherfucker's boss fight
>literally gets turns 3 times as fast as the fastest member of my team
>hits the backrows like a truck
>heals herself constantly
>after selfbuff starts 1 shotting my squishies
How do you even win this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.