[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does one find ALL the doujin albums or songs/remixes/whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: AMRC-0009.jpg (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AMRC-0009.jpg
219KB, 500x500px
Where does one find ALL the doujin albums or songs/remixes/whatever related to Touhou?
>>
>>17306845
You won't find all of them in a single place. Your best best is the touhou lossless music collection but that's missing pretty much everything released in the past two years.
>>
dojin.co or that other one.
Anyway does anyone have anything by gensokyo glee club their stuff is nowhere.
>>
A true otaku would download everything individually, and enjoy the process.
>>
>>17307472

I love the journey I took to finding that Shibayan + Nachi album. Forgot how but it had more steps than what I was used to.
>>
>>17306845
Google.
>>
>>17306845
You should know by now.

More importantly, I wish Shibayan x ℃iel "I Believe You" was available anywhere but jewyoutube. He should go more Eurobeat.
>>
>>17309560
>was available anywhere but jewyoutube

ah, I hate this issue very significantly.

Ages ago I bought a doujin album (it was #5 in it's series) in Japan, came back here and after listening to it for a while I wanted to hear the previous albums.

Looked on audio-4u and no seeders for the single torrent file nor the Comiket batch torrents (c82, c86)

MEGA links were down, doujinstyle was no help.

Only one of the albums was on YouTube and it was noticably low-bitrate.
>>
Google
>>
>>17309560
>I wish Shibayan x ℃iel "I Believe You" was available anywhere
https://suganomusic.bandcamp.com/album/suganomusic-toho-eurobeat-arrange-vol-2

Probably because you can buy the thing online direct from the circle completely in lossless quality.

>>17311323
There is a good chance sometimes that it does exist but you don't know where to look, as long you know the name of the album, circle and it's catalog number.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-12 at 05.44.29).png (19KB, 664x264px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-12 at 05.44.29).png
19KB, 664x264px
>>17311901
Yeah, I'm an idiot who wanted to save up 1 dollar. Thanks.
>>
>Flandre Scarlet's themesong: U.N.オーエンは彼女なのか? (U.N. Owen was her?)
I don't get it.

What does Flandre have to do with the United Nations?
>>
>>17312814
U. N. Owen can also be seen as "Unknown" anon.
>>
File: 1451462413215.png (3MB, 1273x929px) Image search: [Google]
1451462413215.png
3MB, 1273x929px
>>17312814
She gave a speech there once.
>>
>>17306845
Whatever happened to the terrabyte+ touhou remix collection of all uploaded arranges?

I used to see it on nyaa every so often, but I don't know were it may be now. Does such a torrent still exist?
>>
File: questionmark black guy.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark black guy.png
298KB, 600x512px
Can someone explain to me how the fuck there are NO arranges of Demystify Feast whatsoever?
>>
>>17312814
Is this a niwaka meme?
>>
>>17312814
>>17317896
Yes, and it's a reference to a murder mystery novel by Agatha Christie, "And then there were none". Does this ring any bell?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.