[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a lazy neet ever want to sign up and become an idol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why would a lazy neet ever want to sign up and become an idol? It is one of the most stressful and life-consuming jobs that a young girl could ever have.
>>
Her parents forced her to become one.
>>
>>17193654
So she can have a few hits and retire early
>>
to appeal to the sexless neet pedo audience
>>
anzu is smelly
>>
she wants someone else to wash her because she's too lazy
>>
stinky spats
>>
>>17193694
>>17193697
>>17193725
These posts all arouse me
>>
Anzu is never actually called a neet by anyone in any of the official imas stuff
>>
Anzu is a young lazy girl who dislikes hard work. She tend to be similar to Miki (although much younger) with her lazy personality and tendency to fall asleep. She is initially seen sleeping at any possible time, since she is incredibly lazy. She also demanded "8 days off every week" during a protest when she and the other idols thought they should have debuted earlier than New Generations since they had been part of the Cinderella Project longer. Although very lazy, she learns to work normally later on. Apparently she is a bit of a genius, as showcased when she was on a quiz show with her unit against a rival idol group, easily answering obscure questions and solving a complicated math problem incredibly fast in her head with almost no effort. Later on in the series, she seems to have mostly fixed her lazy personality, but is still seen being somewhat lackadaisical about hard work.
>>
>>17195416
>She tend to be similar to Miki (although much younger)

Isn't she older than Miki?
>>
Anzu is legal to sex in most US states!
>>
Anzu is 24 years old
>>
>>17193686
This
>>
>>17196172
>>17196181
Now I'm gonna fap to her without hesitation.
>>
>>17194014
I call bullshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.