[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Len'en is growing more and more. https://www.youtube.co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: First_Len'en_MMD.png (605KB, 1174x616px) Image search: [Google]
First_Len'en_MMD.png
605KB, 1174x616px
Len'en is growing more and more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tl2GkqoxnM
Get a grave ready for ZUN. He'll need it.
>>
>>17154230
He doesn't need a grave. I will personally carry ZUN into Valhalla.
>>
What is this Len'en thing about? Are there moms like Yukari?
>>
File: Len'en.full.1729657.jpg (331KB, 761x836px) Image search: [Google]
Len'en.full.1729657.jpg
331KB, 761x836px
>>17154239
We have yuri with lamias.
>>
>>17154249
But are there moms?
>>
>>17154255
Why? Are you orphan?
>>
>>17154261
Answer my question.
>>
>>17154262
The only one passed away recently. So IDK if I should answer yes or no...
>>
>>17154265
I like undead moms
>>
>>17154230
Reminder that all Len'en characters are supposed to be genderless or ambiguous and imposing a gender onto them makes you a secondary.
>>
Len'en RPG when?
>>
File: Len'en_Labyrinth.png (2MB, 1005x938px) Image search: [Google]
Len'en_Labyrinth.png
2MB, 1005x938px
>>17154281
Soon!
>>
>>17154239
A Touhou clone with a MUCH more complicated HUD.
>>
>>17154230
With the amount of beer he has drunk, he probably has one ready.
>>
Is the same guy making all these Len'en threads? It's a Touhou clone but without the charm of Touhou.
>>
File: 1493395374494.jpg (68KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
1493395374494.jpg
68KB, 800x920px
>>17154230
Xeno a is HOT
>>
Touhou with even worse character design. Didn't think it was possible.
>>
>>17156358
>>
>>17156333
>Xeno a is HOT
No, she is not. Her boobs are small.
>>
i like how of everything to keep about touhou, this game with the opportunity to one-up it somehow has even worse character art
>>
>>17154279
I still remember the Len'en wiki uses disgusting pronouns like xir and zir.
>>
>連縁
>Len'en
wut
>>
>>17156908
At least now the wiki uses the 'They' pronoun. Sounds weird, but its better than made-up ones.

>>17155093
I like Len'en, but I agree with you. It still needs some work to make it good. I think it has potential and JynX said they have plans for an ending, so I'd like to see where it goes.
>>
>>17157307
NOOO! I don't want Yabu-sama to die.
>>
Is it weird to say that I like the overall story of Len'en more than Touhou? I feel like the story could actually go somewhere interesting with how its been going so far. I think its because of the mystery surrounding the main cast and the world.
>>
>>17157437
I don't thikn that'll happen. Remember that "Yabusame is an idiot", so I don't think Yabu will die that easily.

>>17158602
Isn't    the only mystery in the series? JynX avoided answering if   was a villian or not.
>>
>>17159601
You've also got the mysteries from the outside world, like how did people like Hooaka, Aoji and Yabusame get their powers if magic is pretty much like it is in the real world. What is Tsurubami's revenge and what are they doing in the outside world, and all the stuff with Suzumi too. The outside world in general pretty much, it seems to be in a huge war considering Tsubakura was making nukes and the Shitodos all reminiscing on the smell of gunpowder and blood. Mugenri itself is pretty shrouded in mystery too considering we know very little about the world itself, and the shrine would go to such lengths like making documents full of lies about it. I personally think it has mystery to it at least.
>>
>>17158602
I don't know anything about the story because the game in in japanese but honestly I like to play the Len'en games more than Touhou. They are more fun to me.
>>
>>17154230
>Get a grave ready for ZUN. He'll need it.
Maybe in 10 years anon.
>>
>>17154230
>Len'en is growing
>can't even last a week
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.